Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 05:22 AM

2,661 posts, read 5,471,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kees View Post
Yeah I've seen it on Faces of Death... the one where the woman starting cutting the dog open while it was ALIVE prior to frying it on the stove. I had to mute the TV when the dog started yelping in pain.

To each their own I guess.
I find that horrific. I couldn't watch a program like that. How desensitised that woman is. I guess in her country human life doesn't mean much as well.

Last edited by Bernie20; 07-15-2013 at 06:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2013, 05:53 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwalker View Post
I don't know about the strangling part. But I have at dog and it's not that bad. I have had it stewed and fried, in other countries it is accepted.
I am a meat eater but I also have compassion for animals. Whatever country you live in is what mores you live by. If I lived overseas eating what I consider to be "pet animals" would be okay. I do not so IMO eating a "pet animal" when so much is available to us here, is just wrong and sickening. Anyone who thinks it is has a few screws loose.

Old 07-15-2013, 01:50 PM

2,341 posts, read 3,497,278 times
There is nothing wrong or sinfull in the sight of God Our Holy Father
for killing and eating anykind of animal for meat.
The Lord says in His Holy Word that People who teach that it is wrong,
departed from the faith, have giving heed to seducing spirits,
and doctrines of devils .

This also includes Pets ! ! !

1Tm:4:1: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2: Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3: Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4: For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
6: If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.
7: But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
8: For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
9: This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.
10: For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
11: These things command and teach.

Old 07-15-2013, 03:47 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,829,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Twisted as this is, this guy needs major anger management training, and I am sort of relieved he killed the puppy in his rage, and not a person.

He is absolutely sick. Imagine that people like this exist on the Earth.
Why didn't he kill himself in his rage??? That would be a real contribution to society.

Old 07-15-2013, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpus7 View Post
There is nothing wrong or sinfull in the sight of God Our Holy Father
for killing and eating anykind of animal for meat.
The Lord says in His Holy Word that People who teach that it is wrong,
departed from the faith, have giving heed to seducing spirits,
and doctrines of devils .

This also includes Pets ! ! !

1Tm:4:1: Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2: Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3: Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4: For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.
6: If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.
7: But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
8: For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
9: This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.
10: For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
11: These things command and teach.
I'm not religious and make up my own mind on things. I don't eat meat but that is just a personal perference. I know people eat meat but I hope most people would agree that animals used for food should be killed as painless and stress free as possible. I hope they keep improving the conditions of farm animals in civilised society.

Old 07-16-2013, 01:46 AM

2,744 posts, read 4,234,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Any of you people criticizing who are not vegans are HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!

I am criticizing--- I am a vegetarian and even if I weren't a vegetarian I am an animal lover and have 5 dogs of my own and hope this pos psycho gets his. I can't believe the posts about "there are worse things", "at least it wasn't a person", "I've seen a woman slice a live dog up and had to turn down the volume" and other posts. So many of you have no compassion for this poor puppy. Dogs are supposed to be "man's best friend", they are much more loyal than people are. They count on us to take care of them. I just hope this MF gets his, but of course it's Florida, so maybe he'll get the key to the city, what a screwed up state.

Old 07-16-2013, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warren zee View Post
I am criticizing--- I am a vegetarian and even if I weren't a vegetarian I am an animal lover and have 5 dogs of my own and hope this pos psycho gets his. I can't believe the posts about "there are worse things", "at least it wasn't a person", "I've seen a woman slice a live dog up and had to turn down the volume" and other posts. So many of you have no compassion for this poor puppy. Dogs are supposed to be "man's best friend", they are much more loyal than people are. They count on us to take care of them. I just hope this MF gets his, but of course it's Florida, so maybe he'll get the key to the city, what a screwed up state.

Agree

Old 07-16-2013, 02:34 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,281,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Any of you people criticizing who are not vegans are HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!
This hypocrite thinks the man who did this is seriously deranged...very cruel...a complete $%#@$%.

Old 07-16-2013, 05:28 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
This hypocrite thinks the man who did this is seriously deranged...very cruel...a complete $%#@$%.
Ditto.

Old 07-17-2013, 01:01 PM

2,601 posts, read 3,397,987 times
How's this different than killing a baby cow for food? Veal? I find what he did deplorable(he's obviously sick in the head), but I think there's some hypocrisy here. Why's a puppy more important than a piglet or a baby cow? Who would a baby cow hurt?(or an adult cow for that matter) Their sweet and have feelings and would just like to lick your face. I'm just saying. I see some big time hypocrisy here. How's what goes on in a slaughter house not "animal cruelty", but this is? The laws are so vague. We allow people to shoot bambi for fun, but this is somehow deserving of the death penalty?(as one poster said) Some people keep goats/donkey's/pigs/cows.... even deer as pets.(yes go on youtube)

Last edited by mikelizard860; 07-17-2013 at 01:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime