Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2013, 01:24 PM

1,003 posts, read 1,611,162 times

Advertisements

He's a guilty murderer who's finally incarcerated where he's belonged all along.

Old 11-28-2013, 01:26 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Two words, jury nullification.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
No. But even if there'd been a video of OJ committing the crime, the dunces on that jury would have said it was Mark Fuhrman wearing an OJ mask.
Yes let's by all means blame the jury instead of the utter incompetence of Marsha Clarke and Christopher Darden not to mention LAPD's Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum Phillip Vannatter (RIP) and Tom Lange who lied through their teeth in their attempt to frame a guilty man. Actually it wasn't a frame up (I just like the way that reads) but rather ja cover up of their incompetence like when they claimed that Simpson wasn't a suspect when they went to his house, or that they jump over his fence without a warrant because they thought he might be in danger...puleeeze!

Dead wife, first on list, exhusband or current boyfriend.

Trail of blood from victim to ex husband's car and into ex-husband's house...

You don't have to be some combination of Charlie Chan, Sherlock Holmes and Monk to figure who dun'it!

And Christopher "It Don't Fit" Darden...

What an idiotic move to have Simpson place the glove on his hand without at least trying the stunt out of sight of the jury. And his abysmal closing argument telling the jury about how difficult their job would be...

For gawd's sake, I would have told the jury to throwout at random half of all the evidence presented and they still would have enough to convict Simpson.

I KNEW that O.J. killed his wife KNEW IT, but from the case presented, even I would have voted not guilty!

Old 11-30-2013, 06:05 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,888,561 times
gguuiillttyy!!

Old 12-01-2013, 12:51 AM

1,180 posts, read 3,126,099 times
I believe he was guilty. The defense did a magnificent job and the prosecution in their rush to"justice" did a frankly crappy job. But, the jury does bear a great deal of responsibility. They brought in their verdict of not guilty bascally without even bothering to go over the evidence impartially as they should have done.

Perhaps the main lesson here should be patience and not rushing a case, especially a high profile one, to trial. But take time to get all the so-called "ducks" in a row first.

Old 12-01-2013, 04:18 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
No, I have never for a second believed OJ was innocent. One day he will have to answer to that. I can still picture the dramatic fake effort he used to put that glove on in front of the cameras, pathetic.

Old 12-02-2013, 04:15 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I can still picture the dramatic fake effort he used to put that glove on in front of the cameras, pathetic.
Now can your really blame OJ for that? I don't think so, that act of buffoonery sits solely in the lap of one Christopher "Dumb as a Brick" Darden.

Old 12-02-2013, 04:50 PM

328 posts, read 682,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekemom View Post
Since OJ was supposedly "not guilty" how much time and effort has been spent
looking for the "real" killer of Nicole and Ron???
I think it was real smart of OJ to get himself place in prison so he can continue his search for the "one-arm" killer. Where else would be a better place to find him (unless it is a her).

Old 12-02-2013, 10:44 PM

25 posts, read 70,451 times
Innocent people usually do not lead police on hour long chases.

But of course, you cannot and are not expected to prove innocence. That's not what a trial is for right?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Old 12-02-2013, 11:40 PM

12 posts, read 13,287 times
OJ is guilty!! At the very least the guy hired someone to kill his cheating wife and her boyfriend, though being a crime of passion he more than likely did the deed himself. Just goes to show you can get away with murder if you have money and fame, regardless of your race!! Then the idiot gets locked up anyway when it's all said and done. His ego wouldn't let him leave well enough alone, the guy got away with murder for christ's sake!!, if that was me (which it wouldn't be), I wouldn't so much as drive a mile over the speed limit for the rest of my life!! Kinda like Zimmermann getting in all this trouble after HE got away with murder, eventually people show their true colors!! Nobody can escape that final judgement though!!

Old 12-10-2013, 10:02 AM

357 posts, read 222,229 times
Nope - not him. Not even a fan of his as a matter of fact I too used to think he was guilty until I read a lot of the facts
about the case. My other half and I used to have a debate about his innocence frequently - at which time I was shown
several bits of documentation available to prove my other half was right and I was wrong. I know I was shocked - really.
I just figured he was taking the other side for the sake of aggravating me but was wrong again - since that doesnt happen
ever at my house it has left an impression on me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime