Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2014, 01:23 PM

153 posts, read 150,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Cowgirl View Post
Ok - I'm adding some conjecture to this fire. I don't know if I buy this, but - just out of curiosity - has anyone heard the theory that it was his SON who committed the murders and he knew he could get off but his son wouldn't? So he went through the trial to protect his son? That would explain the glove, the alibis, the DNA evidence and even the slow SUV drive through the freeways that would allow his son to get away.

Interesting theory... New clues suggest OJ's son may be real killer - Independent.ie

Again, not saying I buy into it... it just highlights that there are often other plausible scenarios that don't always get thoroughly discussed.
I would go with this one. I had no intention of entering this debate,but am pretty sure that O.J. was not
the perpetrator .

Old 07-06-2014, 01:34 PM

153 posts, read 150,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchz View Post
First of all did you all forget that the evidence in this case was tampered with and contaminated ? And that Mark Furman was a admitted liar and racist. Hello ? I have read the autopsy report on Nicole and I have read reports from people that investigated this case thoroughly and from them I have to say there is no way that OJ did this is in the time they say
and ran home to clean up - without blood being everywhere not just little small drops. Also he could not take care of them
both without any marks and some struggle. This was done by a person or persons that had experience with such things -
military or maybe serial killer that had committed such crimes before. Glen Rodgers who was around at the time of crime and who had killed others all with knife and similarly claims he did it to his family. And his story of how was more of a close description than any told yet.
With the above dontcha think that is more than reasonable doubt? Also what is wrong with you that think slamming this man for trying to get his stuff back from criminals after the police refused to help is ok when it is really about the first crime not the later ? If the justice system gets away with this and sets a precedent - well everyone should be afraid that has been tried and found "Not Guilty" which was his verdict. This is not suppose to happen and all of you that think its ok had better get ready for the scales to be tipped whatever way the common opinion weighs and not by the crime or evidence of such a crime committed. How many others are incarcerated for similar crimes as his with the same sentence ? Give me a break the punishment does not even fit the crime!!
When you lay down at night think about the fact that this man has had his life ripped from him. (it also effects his childrens lives.) He is being denied at every turn any chance for a fair trial. So he got 33 years for this joke of a crime in Vegas - can you or would you be willing to bet your life on his guilt? Running your mouth is easy but really would you be able to say in all honesty that you truly believe he did it and if you are wrong then give up your life? If not then please think about saying it is right for him to have to give up his.
I am 99% certain he did Not do it , and that he had enemies, possibly even, in his own family .

Old 07-07-2014, 05:29 AM

1,137 posts, read 1,344,844 times
I would order the pay-per-view special of OJ taking a lie detector test. Of course he would never do it because he's guilty.
Some people have left the 'reasonable' out of reasonable doubt.
That trial was lost the moment Lance Ito was assigned. If a no-nonsense judge was presiding, the trial would have been 1/2 as long and likely had a different outcome.

Old 07-07-2014, 07:11 PM

88,525 posts, read 84,705,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kees View Post
I agree with Johnny Cochran... who shortly before he passed away said he thought OJ was guilty.

My question to defense attorneys in cases like this is...

"How do you sleep at night?"
In very expensive beds with the best sheets and down pillows.

I remember reading an interview with some guy who had been a defense attorney for serious crimes for 27 years. He said in all that time, he believed that only three of his clients were actually not guilty.

Old 07-07-2014, 08:38 PM

26,719 posts, read 26,782,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomTooth 359 View Post
I am 99% certain he did Not do it , and that he had enemies, possibly even, in his own family .
Even if one never paid attention to the trial, how would h/she explain the Ford Bronco police chase?

Old 07-08-2014, 09:00 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,880,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Even if one never paid attention to the trial, how would h/she explain the Ford Bronco police chase?
Or his confessional book - "I DID IT", where he describes how he murdered his wife.

Oh sorry, I guess the title of the book is "if I DID IT"...a very small "if".

Old 07-11-2014, 08:35 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,039,039 times
in retrospect, the signs were all there and OJ was planning his flight from justice for sometime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqd_...yer_detailpage

Old 07-13-2014, 01:48 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,192,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
No he was guilty as all get out. 98% of the country thought so too. He only got off because the all black jury wanted to back door the Police Dept.

you are wrong, very wrong.

I am a white middle age male and I believe that OJ was not guilty.

you have to look at it from 2 points of view, from what the jury saw and what the jury did not see.

if you go by what the jury saw, then OJ was pure as the driven snow.

if you go by what the rest of the country saw, then OJ was guilty as sin.

I looked at it by what the jury saw, and would have declared him not guilty too.

Old 07-13-2014, 11:33 AM

26,719 posts, read 26,782,723 times
Originally Posted by wit-nit
He only got off because the all black jury wanted to back door the Police Dept.

According to this, there were nine black, one Hispanic and two white jurors.
Profiles: Who are the O.J. Simpson jurors?

Old 07-15-2014, 04:38 PM

477 posts, read 800,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Originally Posted by wit-nit
He only got off because the all black jury wanted to back door the Police Dept.

According to this, there were nine black, one Hispanic and two white jurors.
Profiles: Who are the O.J. Simpson jurors?
Does anyone remember the name of the movie one of the jurors on the civil case did? I saw it years ago and it was very haunting. I remember she was biracial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime