Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 11:30 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,964,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry10 View Post
Why are you quoting someone else if you disagree with me? Are you high?
No she's probably not high. There was nothing wrong with her post. Her quote was fine. I think you are getting too emotional and it's affecting your reading comprehension.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2013, 04:57 AM

4,316 posts, read 4,202,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Perhaps you can help, the family sort it out.
There is no family left, is there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
No she's probably not high. There was nothing wrong with her post. Her quote was fine. I think you are getting too emotional and it's affecting your reading comprehension.
Not emotional at all. Just direct and intense. Besides, if you actually had followed the thread, (I know it's very long) that wasn't his/her first attempt at trolling. And you are following right behind her.

Talking about reading comprehension -- have you read and comprehended the rules of the forum?

Old 08-28-2013, 10:27 AM

13,399 posts, read 28,712,493 times
It looks like life goes on, her dad has resigned his position in TN to be in San Diego to be with Hannah. He did not want to remove her from where she grew up and has friends and family and said he could not sign her guardianship over to anyone else...
Let the healing begin..wish them both the best. As screwy as this story became I don't think Hannah was responsible for the death of her mother or brother.

Old 08-28-2013, 10:46 AM

3,169 posts, read 5,161,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
It looks like life goes on, her dad has resigned his position in TN to be in San Diego to be with Hannah. He did not want to remove her from where she grew up and has friends and family and said he could not sign her guardianship over to anyone else...
Let the healing begin..wish them both the best. As screwy as this story became I don't think Hannah was responsible for the death of her mother or brother.
I am sure that I read that she does not want to live with her dad. It seemed so easy for him to have packed up and left them in the hands of DiMaggio. I guess it is only right for him to go back to San Diego to be closer to Hannah.

And for the record I have never once commented on if she is guilty of murder. I do believe that she had much more going on with DiMaggio than an uncle/neice relationship. She isn't innocent here, especially after the fact.

Old 08-28-2013, 12:47 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,543,386 times
Quote:
There is no family left, is there?
You did say you're following the case closely. Is there?

Old 08-28-2013, 04:41 PM

Quote:
You did say you're following the case closely. Is there?
Is it impossible for you to state your opinion on the case and / or your understanding of the facts, rather than ask commenters here if they want to go and help the family?!!?!

Do you understand that you are in a Forum called "True Crime" where people will discuss the case, and yes draw hypothetical conclusions or even speculate on the still-unknown? Or even question the reports of facts?

If you don't want to hear people's opinions, is it that hard for you to ignore those? Or would you rather talk about commenters instead?

Old 08-28-2013, 06:44 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,543,386 times
[quote=Henry10;31176300]Is it impossible for you to state your opinion on the case and / or your understanding of the facts, rather than ask commenters here if they want to go and help the family?!!?!

Do you understand that you are in a Forum called "True Crime" where people will discuss the case, and yes draw hypothetical conclusions or even speculate on the still-unknown? Or even question the reports of facts?

If you don't want to hear people's opinions, is it that hard for you to ignore those? Or would you rather talk about commenters instead?[/QUOTE}

Another tough question? Have a good evening.

Old 08-28-2013, 07:09 PM

447 posts, read 1,043,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMichele View Post
I am sure that I read that she does not want to live with her dad.
Since when is it up to "16 year old kids" to decide where they want to live?

She lives with dad. End of story. Dad would also be wise to restrict her internet usage and turn off the data plan on her phone.

Also needs to trim her friends, seems likes she's been hanging with the wrong crowd.

If, and this is a big IF, the girl is truly a victim then she needs some tough love. Letting her continue down the road she has been on this year is just asking for another disaster.

Old 08-28-2013, 07:36 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,524,681 times
Quote:
Why are you quoting someone else if you disagree with me? Are you high?
So I can only quote you and not disagree with any one but you. I think that you may be high.

Old 08-28-2013, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Another tough question? Have a good evening.
Not a tough question, just a nonsensical one. Good night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
So I can only quote you and not disagree with any one but you. I think that you may be high.
You're correct on this one. I criss-crossed posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime