Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2013, 10:29 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,775,153 times

Advertisements

I agree with Jasper 12, the police probably don't want to touch this one with a 10 foot pole. How would it look if the "victim" who is only a baby of 16 is a suspect in any of this. Can you imagine the backlash and bad press that police dept would get ?

No, I think they just want this case to remain closed, the main actor in all of it is dead, why stir up something that could be costly and a political hot potato for themselves ?

Don
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2013, 11:17 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,869,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
She seems to be of strong will and fortitude, 2yrs from now we could be reading about her disabling PTSD.

She is self absorbed, I fail to see the evil side as other posters do.
Im not necessarily saying she is evil, I'm just saying that not everything adds up. The "official" story may well be the correct one, but it might not be either.

Old 08-30-2013, 11:20 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,869,476 times
You know, there is just about as much evidence suggesting that Hannah killed her mother and brother that there is to suggest that DiMaggio did it. Why then, does everyone assume that she was or is a victim?

Where was Hannah while DiMaggio was busy murdering her mother and brother? Has that ever been answered by the media?

The link that someone posted earlier said that the father is already talking book and movie deals, and has hired a publicist. Some people are just sick.

Old 08-31-2013, 01:06 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,497,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Read the comment by "mother" at the bottom of this article.

In Anderson abduction, Drew says

It's a big blob with no paragraphs but totally worth reading.

She describes from personal experience how 16 year olds seek relationships with older men.
Read her post. The writers perspective based on her own reality and some projecting.

She didn't fight him, but she wasn't a willing participant. Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee Duggard, never fought their abductors or caved in either. The public accepted, sympathized and understood.

I don't believe Hannah loved him in the sense implied and traded off her mother and brother to be with him or fulfill his sick fantasy with teenage girls. She didn't want Uncle Jim, he wanted her and was losing his home.

Had she loved him in sense this writer indicates, she's strong enough to make it known and could've ran off with Uncle Jim at any time without it becoming a tragedy with deaths.

If you look into his instagram replies, Hannah wasn't the only teen.

No one slaughters people they've known and loved the way DiMaggio did unless they've serious mental health problems. Don't make his problems Hannahs.

Last edited by virgode; 08-31-2013 at 01:26 AM..

Old 08-31-2013, 02:03 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,497,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
You know, there is just about as much evidence suggesting that Hannah killed her mother and brother that there is to suggest that DiMaggio did it. Why then, does everyone assume that she was or is a victim?

Where was Hannah while DiMaggio was busy murdering her mother and brother? Has that ever been answered by the media?

The link that someone posted earlier said that the father is already talking book and movie deals, and has hired a publicist. Some people are just sick.

It seems to be the biggest unanswered question. She said after DiMaggio picked her up, he went in to tie them up and told her he'd kill if she tried to get away. Personally, I believe DMaggio had already killed the two and reason she was unaware of their deaths, but speculative.

Old 08-31-2013, 08:05 AM

43,011 posts, read 107,831,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
No one slaughters people they've known and loved the way DiMaggio did unless they've serious mental health problems. Don't make his problems Hannahs.
It's obvious Hannah has her own separate set of mental health problems. That's the whole reason everyone is wondering if she was involved.

I had a childhood girlfriend who was extremely and overtly sexual. She tried to French kiss my 95 year old grandfather who wasn't in any condition to be the perpetrator. Her ongoing sexual behavior with everyone and anyone was so embarrassing. All she talked about was sex. I eventually distanced myself from her when we were about 16 years old. Years later, I talked to her on the phone when we were in our late 20s and both lived in different states. She hadn't changed. She was talking about having sex with "boys" and I hung up on her. It's the last time I ever spoke to her because she was still absolutely disgusting in every way shape or form.

People who insist Hannah is a victim simply because of her age are naïve. There are many teenagers who are charged as adults for crimes because they were capable of the horrific.

I agree with whoever said the police don't want to touch this and want it to go away. I suspect they found tons of evidence about their relationship but only circumstantial evidence about her being involved in the murders. Without anything concrete, they have no choice but to publicly say she's a victim in every sense of the word. If they don't have enough to prosecute, they're at liability risk to say anything otherwise since she is a minor and her privacy is protected by law.

Old 08-31-2013, 11:41 AM

4,901 posts, read 6,031,816 times
Missed clues & unanswered questions in the Hannah Anderson case - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com

Old 08-31-2013, 01:13 PM

447 posts, read 1,041,933 times
Did you notice in the KFMB report above that they are now referring to Uncle Jim as the "alleged" kidnapper. About time. I have yet to see any proof that he kidnapped her.

"We're in trouble now" - Hannah Bananna

Old 08-31-2013, 01:28 PM

43,011 posts, read 107,831,238 times
Hannah is in for a rude awakening when she returns to school.

Old 08-31-2013, 01:52 PM

447 posts, read 1,041,933 times
Reporter: Hannah, you 8 year old brother and mother were killed and burned. You claim you were held hostage for 6 days with a cat on a road trip. What are you going to do now?

Hannah: I'm going to Disneyland!

Instagram

Bonus: Hannah Bananna is now referring to herself as a "blonde".
Chuckle. Instagram

Last edited by bigtexan99; 08-31-2013 at 02:01 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime