Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2016, 08:55 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,543,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
The blood in her underwear, mixed with the DNA from the foreign, caucasion male was found first. This is evidence revealed from the Carnes lawsuit, I believe. (I don't know anything about Lou Smit discussing DNA....I didn't watch any of these TV specials.)
Carnes reports based on whose information? Iwill give it second look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2016, 08:59 PM

150 posts, read 180,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartGotts View Post
If I received that Christmas card my first thought would have been 'Patsy is so full of herself'.
There she is front and center pretending to read a Christmas Story.
I've personally never seen a family photo like that where a parent is in the front.
After thinking about it, as hard as it may seem, I honestly think John, Patsy AND Burke all have sociopathic, possibly psychopathic personalities. It's rare to all be in the same family, but after seeing tons of interviews with all of them now, that's really what I believe.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:04 PM

3,523 posts, read 3,728,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Underwear dna degraded and still incomplete. 10 markers were needed for codis entry. This will never be a DNA case.
I agree. This will only be solved by good, 'ol fashioned detective work.

Last edited by Free-R; 09-22-2016 at 09:18 PM..

Old 09-22-2016, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Don't waste your time Patsy wrote the letter....
That only makes sense in a coverup. No one in that family strangled her to death.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Because it doesn't match up with your RDI theory?

She voided her bladder just after death (a common occurrence) just outside the wine cellar in the basement. Her urine stains were found there.
What does voiding her bladder outside the wine cellar room prove, though? I don't understand where that evidence leads.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-R View Post
That only makes sense in a coverup. No one in that family strangled her to death.
You're certainly entitled to hold that opinion.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:16 PM

Person who wrote the note says they're a foreign faction. OK, I will take the literal view. Normally I might say a hired hitman, but this person clearly knows John on a personal level. Has to be someone within his circle of friends, neighbors or business contacts. Foreign faction. OK. Now I want the employee list of Advanced Graphics to look at anyone who was here on a work visa. If you have a group of employees with work visas, that's a good start in looking at a "group" of individuals who could've done this. If that doesn't work, as the case is 20 years old and there may not be records, I would like to get a list from the government of all issued work visas in the USA, around this time, who had any reason to be in Colorado, the defense industry, or any kind of contractor locationally involved with Advanced Graphics or its business partners.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:21 PM

150 posts, read 180,871 times
Reasons the Ramsey's did it:

Notepad in their own home. Notepad and pen put back in place. Practice notes were found.

Patsy wrote the note.

Burke hid in his room with a mob of people in his house including police walking through his room.

Burke is on the 911 call.

No evidence of an intruder found except some bunk "touch DNA," which is not admissible and highly unreliable. No real DNA, hairs or fingerprints or any sign of the 'intruder.'

No real tears ever shed by John, Patsy and now smiling Burke. If my little brother/sister was killed; I would've been horrified and that's a fact. I would've been crying years later when asked about them. Burke had ZERO emotion and was in fact SMILING during his entire interview.

Burke aka **** smearer had the bowl of pineapple and caused JonBenet's death. He's a disgusting person. NO NORMAL person SMILES when talking about the murder of a family member. If you believe different you obviously have serious issues of your own or are just plain stupid.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:22 PM

26,712 posts, read 26,770,596 times
Quote:
What does voiding her bladder outside the wine cellar room prove, though? I don't understand where that evidence leads.
That she most likely was killed there. Some have posted that Burke or one of her parents killed her in her bedroom and then dragged her to the basement.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloominOnion View Post
After thinking about it, as hard as it may seem, I honestly think John, Patsy AND Burke all have sociopathic, possibly psychopathic personalities. It's rare to all be in the same family, but after seeing tons of interviews with all of them now, that's really what I believe.
When Patsy had a photographer come the house after chemo, ( forget her name accused of selling photos to the National Enquirer )
who were the photos of....Patsy and JonBenet.

In spite of his poop smearing and other odd behaviors we don't know of, this kid was totaly second class in the Ramsey family. He was screaming out for help.

He's wealthy from numerous law suits on his behalf, I have no doubt he'll collect again in the future. He allowed dr Phil and his father to make a spectacle of whatever his disabilities and chalk it off as shy and socially awkward. None of it were necessary. The bottom line; these folks adore the comfort litigation brings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime