Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2016, 07:49 PM

189 posts, read 166,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
My post speaks directly to the interview Moriarty did with Oliva, nothing more.

Whats the purpose behind a televised interview with a known paranoid schizophrenic?
Did she expect straight answers??

Oliva believes he were cleared....he would've been arrested and subsequent trial if he were quilty; isn't that the way our justice system works?
My impression was that you considered him cleared as a suspect. If so, on what do you base that conclusion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 07:50 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meibomius View Post
Which part? I'll be happy to source specific statements you aren't familiar with or have doubts or think are open to debate. But the majority of that post comes from police reports and is common knowledge to anyone who's spent any time studying this case and that can be found in multiple sources and is not in serious question, and most of which I imagine you already know. I've merely collated the available evidence into one bundle and used simple logic to demonstrate the obvious.

But it would be a waste of time for me to provide a link to a source for something like the time of first light or sunrise in Boulder on 12/26/96, that is a matter of simple meteorological records (the weather report). I looked it up and wrote it down weeks ago, and every single site that lists historical weather data will have exactly the same information. If you doubt something like that, you can go look it up yourself.

So tell me what things in my post you didn't already know.
In the future post links and sources, many ppl read these threads, it helps everyone.

Old 11-08-2016, 07:51 PM

Quote:
My impression was that you considered him cleared as a suspect. If so, on what do you base that conclusion?
I've answered that question in my post.

Old 11-08-2016, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Please, don't waste my time or your own.
It's my time you asked me to waste by citing sources. I'm willing to provide sources for something you don't already know yourself to be true, just be specific.

Old 11-08-2016, 07:54 PM

Quote:
I've answered that question in my post.
No, you didn't, or I wouldn't ask. But we've wound up in this spot before. If you aren't willing to defend your position, don't challenge my posts. Simple.

Old 11-08-2016, 07:57 PM

Quote:
No, you didn't, or I wouldn't ask. But we've wound up in this spot before. If you aren't willing to defend your position, don't challenge my posts. Simple.
Read my post, if gives sufficient reason for believing Oliva was told he was cleared by DNA.

In 20 yrs he's never been arrested for the murder of JonBenet.

If you're looking for book report responses from me, it will not happen. I don't waste words and get directly to the point.

Old 11-08-2016, 08:02 PM

Quote:
In the future post links and sources, many ppl read these threads, it helps everyone.
Like I said, most of this is common knowledge. Anyone who has a specific question on a specific statement can ask. This particular post covered a huge amount of ground which has been debated many times before, for someone who seemed to have never heard some parts of it that would lead to my conclusion. It's a poster who has much knowledge of the case, so I don't know which bits of information they may not be familiar with. For those, they can ask.

I cite sources when it seems helpful, and when I don't I provide them if I'm asked. If anyone else besides you complains, I'll consider revising my practices.

You got a specific question, just ask. Any other ppls can do the same, but it's great that you're looking out for them.

Old 11-08-2016, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Read my post, if gives sufficient reason for believing Oliva was told he was cleared by DNA.

If you're book report responses it will not happen. I don't waste words and get directly to the point.
Neither has anyone else, besides Carr. So everyone is cleared?

Old 11-08-2016, 08:06 PM

Quote:

If you're looking for book report responses from me, it will not happen. I don't waste words and get directly to the point.
This is really ironic, since with the other side of your mouth you are chastising me for not listing sources for everything I say.

Old 11-08-2016, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Like I said, most of this is common knowledge. Anyone who has a specific question on a specific statement can ask. This particular post covered a huge amount of ground which has been debated many times before, for someone who seemed to have never heard some parts of it that would lead to my conclusion. It's a poster who has much knowledge of the case, so I don't know which bits of information they may not be familiar with. For those, they can ask.

I cite sources when it seems helpful, and when I don't I provide them if I'm asked. If anyone else besides you complains, I'll consider revising my practices.
You've been asked previously to provide links and argued those posts as well.

Its fine to include your opinion and interpretation...as long as links are provided.

Most of us prefer to do our own thinking and interpretations. Is it that difficult to comprehend?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime