Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2017, 01:24 PM

26,712 posts, read 26,770,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
It's clear in threads where most posters stand on those issues; the BORG doesn't have the influence you're giving them credit for.
You could have fooled me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post
I can't believe anyone out there still believes the family had nothing to do with this. Obviously they were involved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2017, 08:43 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,543,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
You could have fooled me.

Peter Boyles obnoxious, the interviews about the Whites.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:06 PM

388 posts, read 425,486 times
I know the BORG has a great deal of influence.

I started posting on a few facebook forums and found myself deleted though I had broken no rules. Facebook simply didn't want to deal with the combined whining from those BORG posters who could not handle case discussions with someone who posted quotes using depositions, affidavits and search warrants. I proved I was jameson and that is a legal "aka". I started a new account using "Susan Bennett" and they banned that as well. I have seen evidence that the BORG organized campaigns to get those accounts removed. So they won that battle, own that hill - - - and I reopened webbsleuths.org where they can't silence my voice.

They fill these forums with lies about me and calls for me to defend this bit of fact, that old lie, that accusation, a different lie. And I quickly may respond then get back to the important focus, trying to get this solved.

So now I have set up a GoFundMe page to collect donations that will pay for DNA and other tests as needed by private individuals who are looking for the answers. I know there is a need for this. And the BORG is furious! They will do nothing to see the investigation advanced - - why? If the evidence will prove they are right - - why fight further investigation?

No, they just want this voice silenced.

GoFundMe is not blind. They knew this would be controversial, they asked me a lot of questions and took weeks to decide I was legit. They approved the campaign and it wasn't long before John Ramsey made a donation showing his support. Jan, his wife, posted a very sweet letter on her private facebook page and said I could share that.

The BORG won't get the campaign removed, but their goal now is to make people hesitate to trust me as the organizer and manager of the funds.

My response to that is if they want to help but don't trust me - - send a check to BODE and tell them to hold it in an account for Ramsey tests -- - or send a donation to the BPD and earmark it Ramsey.

The BORG could help solve this but that is NOT their focus. Their influence is a negative one and I think that they are shameless.

(Expect BORG flames soon)

Old 03-31-2017, 12:25 PM

388 posts, read 425,486 times
I had no idea! Just found this in my email.

https://www.scribd.com/document/1947...oad&from_embed

Seriously, this came as a shock to me - - but now a lot of things make more sense.

Old 03-31-2017, 03:44 PM

1,192 posts, read 2,481,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameson View Post

So now I have set up a GoFundMe page to collect donations that will pay for DNA and other tests as needed by private individuals who are looking for the answers. I know there is a need for this. And the BORG is furious! They will do nothing to see the investigation advanced - - why? If the evidence will prove they are right - - why fight further investigation?
I have an idea. You should use that $40,000 that you made from selling info on this case to go into that fund for DNA testing. Honestly, I don't think the BORG, as you call them, don't want to see this case solved. It's just that the majority of the people who know what has gone on in this case, BORG or otherwise, don't trust you to do the right thing with the money.

When you did that deal with the National Enquirer, you lost credibility with both sides of the camp. If you did, however, pony up that $40,000, you might gain some credibility back and get some supporters and donations for further testing of the DNA.

Old 03-31-2017, 09:55 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,646,579 times
Not sure how money raised on Go Fund Me would be able to pay for DNA testing by private individuals? On evidence from Ramsey house? How would non law enforcement have access to the items??? Forget BORG I think it's the Illuminati that are preventing this case from being solved...imho

Old 04-01-2017, 12:11 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,728,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameson View Post
I had no idea! Just found this in my email.

https://www.scribd.com/document/1947...oad&from_embed

Seriously, this came as a shock to me - - but now a lot of things make more sense.
The more I learn about the people behind webslueths, the more I'm happy that I've stayed far away from that forum. I've been reading about another Colorado case where a young women was stalked and later found dead in her bedroom under very suspicious circumstances. At least one of the administrators of webslueths has been named by the girl's mother as spreading lies and hate about her dead daughter. Tricia Griffith being one of them.

The girl's name is Morgan Ingram. One year ago today Morgan’s stalking started | Morgan's Stalking

The Truth About Keenan Vanginkel: Tricia Griffith, administrator of Websleuths and the woman behind the many hate blogs

Old 04-01-2017, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The more I learn about the people behind webslueths, the more I'm happy that I've stayed far away from that forum. I've been reading about another Colorado case where a young women was stalked and later found dead in her bedroom under very suspicious circumstances. At least one of the administrators of webslueths has been named by the girl's mother as spreading lies and hate about her dead daughter. Tricia Griffith being one of them.

The girl's name is Morgan Ingram. One year ago today Morgan’s stalking started | Morgan's Stalking

The Truth About Keenan Vanginkel: Tricia Griffith, administrator of Websleuths and the woman behind the many hate blogs

https://truthformorgan.wordpress.com/stalking-reports/
Police reports, autopsy, and toxicology screening for Morgan Ingram

Police Reports 1-60 /

Old 04-02-2017, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Not sure how money raised on Go Fund Me would be able to pay for DNA testing by private individuals? On evidence from Ramsey house? How would non law enforcement have access to the items??? Forget BORG I think it's the Illuminati that are preventing this case from being solved...imho
In the past theres been a few links on the subject in threads, naming Donald Paugh, Patsy and her sister Pam.
Never took it seriously.

Old 04-02-2017, 07:51 AM

Jameson....researching the Ramsey case this popped up from another forum in google search....

As I understood it at the time of JonBenets death, read you were housewife from NC who took an interest in the case starting a forum on the same,
not a Ramsey neighbor?

Typical BORG rhetoric (chit)
Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey ForumB]jameson
Sep 19, 2009

I was living just a few miles away from the Ramsey's on 12/26/1996, and read all the Newspaper accounts, watched all the TV interviews and specials as well as reading the Medical Examiner's report, Police pads (investigative reports), depositions, visiting the scene and so fourth.

A RUBBERNECKER - NOTHING SPECIAL.

I also interviewed people associated with the Ramsey's personally and professionally and had met Patsy Ramsey on several different occasions.

YET THE PERSON WANT
S TO REMAIN UNNAMED. I HAVE TO WONDER WHY. I THINK IT IS BECAUSE HIS "INTERVIEWS" AMOUNT TO GOSSIPING IN THE STREETS. HE SPOKE TO SOME NEIGHBORS, THE BUTHER AND BAKER...
AS FOR HAVING MET PATSY, THAT IS ALSO SOMETHING MANY CAN MATCH SINCE SHE WAS ACTIVE IN CHURCH, SCHOOL, SPORTS, BUSINESS... JUNIOR LEAGUE STUFF LIKE THE OPEN HOUSE....
PEOPLE UNWILLING TO REVEAL THEIR NAMES ARE SUSPECT, IMO. ESPECIALLY WHEN MUCH THEY WRITE IS SIMPLY WRONG!!!

The Ramsey's killed their daughter - if they did not do so directly, they know who did and witnessed the crime.

HIS OPINION BUT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE INDICATING HE IS RIGHT. NONE AT ALL. NO PRIOR HISTORY POINTING TO THEM AS ABUSERS OR ENABLERS. NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. NO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND.

Patsy Ramsey has now stood before her Maker - stood before him as a probable murderer, liar and deceiver, having deceived, or attempted to deceive many concerning her 'Christian' beliefs and their role in their child's murder. I, for one, would not have wanted to be in her position.

AND I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE IN HIS WHEN HE IS JUDGED FOR HE WILL BE JUDGED JUST AS HARSHLY AS HE HAS JUDGED HER. AND WHILE THE EVIDENCE SHOWS SHE DID NOTHING WRONG, HE WILL BE BRANDED AS ONE WHO WRONGLY ACCUSED SOMEONE DESPITE THE EVIDENCE AVAILABLE TO ALL OF US.

Jameson...
Another post from the same

Below conflicts with Patsys depo stating she could here Burke get up to use the bathroom at night. same floor as JonBenets bdrm.

I WAS IN THE HOUSE DOING SOME EXPERIMENTS WITH PEOPLE FROM 48 HOURS AND THEY CHECKED ON THAT SOUND ISSUE. A REPORTER AND I MADE A LOT OF NOISE IN THE BASEMENT AND THE PRODUCERS AND OTHERS IN THE THIRD FLOOR BEDROOM HEARD NOTHING. THEY HEARD VERY LITTLE FROM BURKE'S ROOM.

No need for influence from the BORG...
Reading tells the story.

Last edited by virgode; 04-02-2017 at 08:49 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime