Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2017, 06:35 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,175,556 times

Advertisements

Someone just gave me a "reputation" by posting that they didn't think the parents had anything to do with this crime. Well, instead of hiding behind your anonymous response & making it erroneously look like you were repping me, post on here from now on. I'm sick of these f$##@$%# snide rep comments - if whoever did that does it again, I'm posting here again with this same thing.

You know who you are. If you believe the parents didn't have anything to do with this, post here & stand by your comments. Or, don't post at all & don't send me any rep comments. If you can't have a discussion on this forum without resorting to snide back-handed comments that I can't respond to because I don't know who you are, then you don't deserve to be posting here.

And, for what it's worth, I've never been 100% certain the parents actually committed the crime - but I do know they, at the least, covered it up. Obviously PR wrote the ransom note. Those rich, entitled pricks.

Last edited by The Big Lebowski Dude; 04-10-2017 at 08:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2017, 07:09 AM

26,727 posts, read 26,812,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post
Someone just gave me a "reputation" by posting that they didn't think the parents had anything to do with this crime. Well, instead of hiding behind your anonymous response...

Obviously PR wrote the ransom note. Those rich, entitled pricks.
Good heavens, BLD, you can ask a moderator who repped you with that comment if it upsets you as much as you're stating. And we ALL post our thoughts about who we think did or did not commit this crime.....there are at least 10 threads about this murder here. However, I do believe that some posters are certain that they know who did it, and they post "evidence" to fit their suspect.

Old 05-09-2017, 12:21 PM

388 posts, read 425,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Was under the impression from other posts you were good with the DAs decision on further testing on her panties.

It's clear in threads where most posters stand on those issues; the BORG doesn't have the influence you're giving them credit for.
I am good with the new testing being done. Science has advanced and they may be able to find more information from the new tests. (Did you know they can find something like a high likelihood that the person will develop a certain disease and that could prove useful in clearing someone who doesn't carry that gene?)

But I want not only testing of the evidence found there but also of good suspects. Some may need to be found after all these years and some DNA may have to come from discarded items because the person may not offer his own. Not enough of that being done, partly because of budgetary restrictions. (I have a document indicating that IS a concern in Boulder.)

I reopened webbsleuths - it is a .org address. Have been putting a lot of facts there.

As far as BORG - - as long as the ones heading the investigation are BORG, the IDI leads won't be followed as I would like. I spoke to an investigator in Boulder not long ago - - they're taking tips but not doing anything with them. The Ramsey files from before now are in storage, not an active office.

Old 05-09-2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
You can read the DNA report. It stipulates for each sample that it is a composite of two, three, or more individuals. You get more matches with the population at large when the sample's integrity has been compromised. The news reports said that some of the samples match 50% of the population.
I have the reports - and you are right, the DNA on the long johns is a mixture. I am not concerned with that and the reward I put up myself has nothing to do with THAT evidence. The DNA found mixed with her blood from the sexual assault is NOT confused, There is JonBenet's and there is the DNA of the person who assaulted her the night she died. Their two DNA's are in her blood - - no third profile, no confusion.

That ONE profile - GSLDPD99178617 - is golden evidence and can identify the killer.

BORG media isn't running with THAT story. But it is true,

Old 05-09-2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyLane2 View Post
I have an idea. You should use that $40,000 that you made from selling info on this case to go into that fund for DNA testing. Honestly, I don't think the BORG, as you call them, don't want to see this case solved. It's just that the majority of the people who know what has gone on in this case, BORG or otherwise, don't trust you to do the right thing with the money.

When you did that deal with the National Enquirer, you lost credibility with both sides of the camp. If you did, however, pony up that $40,000, you might gain some credibility back and get some supporters and donations for further testing of the DNA.

So why don't you start a collection to pay for DNA testing so people who don't want to send the money to me can send it to YOU?

(Rhetorical question - you're having more fun flaming me than doing anything to help solve this.)

Old 05-09-2017, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
Not sure how money raised on Go Fund Me would be able to pay for DNA testing by private individuals? On evidence from Ramsey house? How would non law enforcement have access to the items??? Forget BORG I think it's the Illuminati that are preventing this case from being solved...imho
OK, without giving out names. Someone concerned that a very close relative may be guilty of this recently submitted their own DNA to be compared to that GSLDPD99178617 profile. It was handled by a LE agency or person and paid for by ... doesn't matter. It cost almost a thousand dollars to get the DNA processed and a profile report. The profile was clearly NOT a match to the golden Ramsey DNA evidence. So we start investigating the next suspect on a rather long list of 10-12. (Others on back burner, no end to the possibilities.)

We are not paying for tests on evidence from the Ramsey house but looking for the suspect DNA in hopes of finding the hit - the match to GSLDPD99178617.

The BPD has cleared a dozen people, at least, using that DNA profile. BORG will accept all but three of those clearings - - they refuse to clear the Ramsey family because it would be detrimental to their existence.

But some of us won't quit.

Old 05-09-2017, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Jameson....researching the Ramsey case this popped up from another forum in google search....

As I understood it at the time of JonBenets death, read you were housewife from NC who took an interest in the case starting a forum on the same,
not a Ramsey neighbor?

Typical BORG rhetoric (chit)
Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey ForumB]jameson
Sep 19, 2009

I was living just a few miles away from the Ramsey's on 12/26/1996, and read all the Newspaper accounts, watched all the TV interviews and specials as well as reading the Medical Examiner's report, Police pads (investigative reports), depositions, visiting the scene and so fourth.

A RUBBERNECKER - NOTHING SPECIAL.

I also interviewed people associated with the Ramsey's personally and professionally and had met Patsy Ramsey on several different occasions.

YET THE PERSON WANT
S TO REMAIN UNNAMED. I HAVE TO WONDER WHY. I THINK IT IS BECAUSE HIS "INTERVIEWS" AMOUNT TO GOSSIPING IN THE STREETS. HE SPOKE TO SOME NEIGHBORS, THE BUTHER AND BAKER...
AS FOR HAVING MET PATSY, THAT IS ALSO SOMETHING MANY CAN MATCH SINCE SHE WAS ACTIVE IN CHURCH, SCHOOL, SPORTS, BUSINESS... JUNIOR LEAGUE STUFF LIKE THE OPEN HOUSE....
PEOPLE UNWILLING TO REVEAL THEIR NAMES ARE SUSPECT, IMO. ESPECIALLY WHEN MUCH THEY WRITE IS SIMPLY WRONG!!!

The Ramsey's killed their daughter - if they did not do so directly, they know who did and witnessed the crime.

HIS OPINION BUT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE INDICATING HE IS RIGHT. NONE AT ALL. NO PRIOR HISTORY POINTING TO THEM AS ABUSERS OR ENABLERS. NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. NO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND.

Patsy Ramsey has now stood before her Maker - stood before him as a probable murderer, liar and deceiver, having deceived, or attempted to deceive many concerning her 'Christian' beliefs and their role in their child's murder. I, for one, would not have wanted to be in her position.

AND I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE IN HIS WHEN HE IS JUDGED FOR HE WILL BE JUDGED JUST AS HARSHLY AS HE HAS JUDGED HER. AND WHILE THE EVIDENCE SHOWS SHE DID NOTHING WRONG, HE WILL BE BRANDED AS ONE WHO WRONGLY ACCUSED SOMEONE DESPITE THE EVIDENCE AVAILABLE TO ALL OF US.

Jameson...
Another post from the same

Below conflicts with Patsys depo stating she could here Burke get up to use the bathroom at night. same floor as JonBenets bdrm.

I WAS IN THE HOUSE DOING SOME EXPERIMENTS WITH PEOPLE FROM 48 HOURS AND THEY CHECKED ON THAT SOUND ISSUE. A REPORTER AND I MADE A LOT OF NOISE IN THE BASEMENT AND THE PRODUCERS AND OTHERS IN THE THIRD FLOOR BEDROOM HEARD NOTHING. THEY HEARD VERY LITTLE FROM BURKE'S ROOM.

No need for influence from the BORG...
Reading tells the story.
I did not post EVER that I lived in Boulder because I had never been in Colorado until long after the murder. In the first post, only the CAPITAL LETTER comments are mine. I was commenting on someone else's post. Was there a question you wanted to ask about that?

The second post was mine - and I see the question there. Burke's bedroom and toilet were directly under the master bedroom. JonBenet's room was not in the original brick building but in the rear expansion and noises from her room would have been much harder to hear from the master bedroom. But that was not what I was describing in my post. Noises made in the basement could not be heard on the top floor and barely heard if standing in Burke's room, listening intently for those sounds.

Hope that clears up the confusion.

Old 05-09-2017, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post

Obviously PR wrote the ransom note. Those rich, entitled pricks.

Read the handwriting reports or the thread at webbsleuths at .org. On a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being a match and a 5 being no way possible, Patsy scored a 4.5. She most likely did NOT write that note.

Old 05-10-2017, 07:09 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameson View Post
Hope that clears up the confusion.
It does, thanks

Old 05-22-2017, 08:31 PM

I brought the following URL to the attention of DA Stan Garnett and BPD Chief Greg Testa today

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/20...-15/10387/

I have been in touch with the lab that is doing the advanced DNA tests that could give details about the man who left his DNA mixed with the blood of his 6 year old victim.* Did he have red hair?* Blue eyes?* Freckles? Dimples?* Did he tend to be very hairy?* Did he have olive skin?***** The man at the lab said he would have to have permission from the detectives to do the comparison, that he has worked with BODE before and they would be able to tell him if the DNA on file is good enough for their needs, and that the cost would be $3,600.

The first step is to get the Boulder LE to agree to allow this to go forward.* I have sent an email out to knock on that door.

I can't help with the DNA, it is either good enough to test or not.

But if funding is a problem, I have offered to use the GoFundMe contributions to pay half of the cost, $1,800.

I even wrote in my email that if they had NO funding available, I would do more to get donations to pay the full cost.* All I really need is their stamp of approval to give the new lab access to the BODE files.*

I am waiting to hear back from them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime