Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2016, 10:43 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,567,154 times

Advertisements

I agree this will never be solved but I will always think it was an inside job. And I don't think PR did it. I think she wrote the ransom note in an effort to protect either her husband or her son or both.
These last two will carry their secret to the grave as to who did it and why and how.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 12:03 AM

29,505 posts, read 22,616,067 times
Looking forward to this show, well, at least the last 15 minutes Monday night.

Fascinating read:

‘The Case Of: JonBenét Ramsey’: Investigator Says He and His Colleagues Will Name a Suspect

Quote:
In the trailer for The Case Of, you say, “This little girl’s homicide to this date has not been resolved. In my opinion, I think we can change that right now.” In the end, were you able to do that with this re-investigation?

The answer is yes, with a caveat that putting handcuffs on someone, in my estimation, would be the ultimate end, and, of course, convicting that person in a court of law. Whether that happens or not is up to other people above and beyond the seven experts who worked on this show. I feel safe and very confident to say that when the seven of us sat around the table in the final day of shooting, and we put all of our information together — all the evidence we learned, some old, some brand new, some reinforced by newer technologies and science — we feel very firm and very much convinced [about] who it is we’re going to name at the end.

You are going to name who you think committed this crime?

Yes.

Old 09-18-2016, 01:26 AM

2,508 posts, read 2,173,857 times
Interesting. I'm definitely tuning in to this show. I wonder if they actually will name someone, or if this is just some B.S. that's designed to reel in viewers.

Just saw the video clip from the forthcoming show; these experts all agree unequivocally that the ransom note WAS staged & was definitely not a legitimate ransom/kidnapping note - exactly what many others have been saying all along. Nothing new here....but that's just a 5 minute clip.

Last edited by The Big Lebowski Dude; 09-18-2016 at 01:53 AM..

Old 09-18-2016, 01:32 AM

3,222 posts, read 4,567,154 times
Well, it looks to be interesting, to say the least.

Old 09-18-2016, 01:48 AM

1,047 posts, read 1,012,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Looking forward to this show, well, at least the last 15 minutes Monday night.

Fascinating read:

‘The Case Of: JonBenét Ramsey’: Investigator Says He and His Colleagues Will Name a Suspect
There is one obvious suspect who won't be able to sue them.

Old 09-18-2016, 06:48 AM

21,878 posts, read 12,930,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinLow View Post
Well, it looks to be interesting, to say the least.
Watched the TLC three-hour documentary, which I almost confused with the ID three-hour documentary and deleted; sheesh!

There are four very viable "intruder" suspects... Not sure what DNA they're trying to match and failing? If that weird guy who actually confessed was castrated, would he even produce sperm? What DNA was the killer suspected of leaving? Anyone in the house or family could have innocently left DNA anywhere.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:41 AM

21,878 posts, read 12,930,704 times
"I'm guessing in the intruder theory you're all assuming he was wearing gloves, right? Because we didn't hear they found odd fingerprints."

If Santa, there to deliver his promised post-Christmas surprise, showed up in full official Santa costume, guess what he'd have been wearing on his hands?

I don't see how having had surgery several months before disqualifies him, personally; he apparently was well enough to be interview on the Today show and appear at the memorial service. Being weird both times!

Old 09-18-2016, 08:02 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,027,985 times
I found Part 3 of the Discovery special on YouTube. I watched it. The entire 45 minutes, I sat shaking my head and being thoroughly disgusted at such shows and even more disgusted at those who believe what they're seeing? Those kinds of shows are the lowest of the low, and filled with gossip and trash.

Is 'some' of it true? Possibly, but who cares. It's so smeared with filth and posturing that it's truly sickening.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:31 AM

26,712 posts, read 26,770,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Waiting for Phils big question on who smeared feces on JonBenets box of chocolates.
Thanks for the reminder to avoid this show and others like it. Selfish attempt by the media to increase ratings; they absolutely don't care if this crime is ever solved.

Old 09-18-2016, 08:37 AM

150 posts, read 180,871 times
I'll definitely be watching the show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime