Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2016, 08:02 PM

26,717 posts, read 26,776,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-R View Post
They're not reviewing any actual evidence so far on the CBS show, just recreations. So who is examining the actual materials?
How dare you confuse us with the facts! Don't you know that Elvis is still alive?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2016, 08:03 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee17 View Post
I like how Spitz has come to the shocking revelation, "She had to be killed in the house!" No kidding.
Shame Cyril Wecht wasnt forensic pathologist for the docuseries.

Old 09-19-2016, 08:07 PM

68 posts, read 105,312 times
Wow. This show just took a dark turn.

They are showing the Burke interview, and it's creeping me out. They are showing footage not seen on Dr. Phil.

That kid just seems totally uninterested in his sister's death.

Old 09-19-2016, 08:08 PM

1,177 posts, read 1,131,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodozer View Post
Wow. This show just took a dark turn.

They are showing the Burke interview, and it's creeping me out. They are showing footage not seen on Dr. Phil.

That kid just seems totally uninterested in his sister's death and knows details of the crime.
This is the same photoage from Dr. Phil.

Old 09-19-2016, 08:10 PM

26,717 posts, read 26,776,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Shame Cyril Wecht wasnt forensic pathologist for the docuseries.
Sounds as if Wecht could be bought and sold as well.

from previous posts by jameson:
"Cyril Wecht has had his integrity questioned in other cases. In this case he believed the police were, at least statistically, right. And he wasn't being invited on Geraldo's program or anywhere else to take a stand except the BORG one. Having said that, we all carry baggage with us and his was being asked to support a certain position to put pressure on known suspects. He never examined her or cared about the exculpatory evidence. He wasn't in a position to even want to see anything that discredited the position he was ASKED to take."

"Cyril Wecht was not one of the doctors who actually examined JonBenet's body, alive or dead. He was trying to help certain officers with an agenda. I have no problem discounting his opinion in this case. (Did you see him playing prosecution in the mock triel Geraldo hosted? He's disgusting.)"

"Cornered, Cyril Wecht once told me - stuttering and stammering - that he had to admit there was no physical evidence of prior sexual assault that would have left a bruise or scar or even an injury. BUT, he said, there are other kinds of abuse. He might have touched her through her clothing or had oral sex with her. THAT couldn't be disproven, he said, with a smirk in his voice. (Would you want to be crucified based on that kind of testimony against YOU?)"

Old 09-19-2016, 08:11 PM

OMG

Family friend confirms: Burke hit his sister in the face with a golf club. And it was NOT an accident. It was done out of anger.

Another Ramsey lie.....exposed.

Now I understand why JR said he will no longer do interviews.

Old 09-19-2016, 08:14 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Hope you don't mind if I clarify Bella; Meyer found evidence of sexual trauma in the autopsy.

In his opin, no signs of previous abuse.

Controversy on the latter, several other experts agreed previous abuse as well.
I don't mind. I posted the actual autopsy report right here in this thread. I stand by what I said about NO SEXUAL TRAUMA.

The CBS show tonight confirms it.

Old 09-19-2016, 08:15 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee17 View Post
I think he killed her. I don't think Patsy would. She was very ill physically and I don't think she would have the energy to.
No, she wasn't. Her cancer was in remission. She was flitting all over the country and going to beauty pageants.

Old 09-19-2016, 08:16 PM

1,177 posts, read 1,131,259 times
CA, still think the feces smearing is still a rumor? Kolar showed photos.

Old 09-19-2016, 08:17 PM

Finally, they are talking about Burke smearing feces on the walls and on his sister's candies.

This kid was disturbed and HATED his sister.

No wonder he's always smiling in the interviews, during the funeral, and 20 years later on Dr. Phil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime