Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2016, 10:04 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,634,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Because it's very hard to keep quiet when it feels like your whole world is speculating about you. He should though because evil wretched people will think evil wretched things and armchair detectives will try to make hay out of the half baked "clues" and no one but nobody knows the whole story at this point.
It's called having a viewpoint.

To use your logic the police should have believed Susan Smith when she said a black man carjacked and took with her kids in the car.

There is nothing wrong with questioning something.

And you don't go on 20/20 if you want your privacy. You can release a statement.

Many times in tragic cases the family just releases a statement asking for privacy, or a friend of the family will go on camera briefly with a quick update and say please respect their privacy.

You can clearly see he is enjoying the attention.

Old 12-02-2016, 10:27 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,439,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
With an attitude like this it's clear that you're not interested in a civil conversation.

Game over for you.
Your projection is rich lol.

But, thanks for confirming once again that you are unable to answer the very simple and direct question I asked you.

Old 12-02-2016, 10:31 AM

44 posts, read 42,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graywhiskers View Post
How was she abducted? She was fit and athletic,out for a run. Two Latina women abducted her? Not likely. Either men abducted her, or more likely, she willingly got in a car.
The idea that two Latina women got their thrills for three weeks by torturing her, and then releasing her alive, is not believable. Papini would not want to say her drug supplier or boyfriend beat her.
Drugs, money or love triangle - something was going on besides the story the Sheriff and the Papinis' are telling. Her husband isn't very bright.

SP was taken against her will by two Hispanic women. She was beaten, tortured, chained, and starved. My guess is she was probably raped repeatedly as well by many men, and sex trafficking was the entire purpose of her abduction, although LE and her husband (KP) are both remaining tight lipped about that.

KP has released along, detailed statement about her injuries, most likely because LE wasn't saying enough, and everyone, strangers and probably their own friends, were suspicious that their story was made up. KP went rogue and released the statement on his own, IMO so people would know the truth. He has been boldly defending his wife, who he obviously loves very much, and he will continue to do so tonight on 20/20, whether you like it or not. Quite frankly, he seems to be the best kind of husband: caring and compassionate, but tough and brave when it's called for.

I had my doubts originally, because statements from LE were so vague we were forced to read into them and see if they matched the circumstances. However, LE has repeatedly interviewed SP and they say it's all true. It's time to get behind these victims and stop trying so hard to find holes in their story, because they have suffered greatly and will never be the same.

Old 12-02-2016, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
It's called having a viewpoint.

To use your logic the police should have believed Susan Smith when she said a black man carjacked and took with her kids in the car.

There is nothing wrong with questioning something.

And you don't go on 20/20 if you want your privacy. You can release a statement.

Many times in tragic cases the family just releases a statement asking for privacy, or a friend of the family will go on camera briefly with a quick update and say please respect their privacy.

You can clearly see he is enjoying the attention.
KP is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If he was tight lipped right now, we'd all be more suspicious of him. You know it, I know it. The fact that he's talking bolsters his sincerity IMO. He has nothing to hide, but he wants the world to know the truth.

Old 12-02-2016, 10:41 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,410,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
you are unable to answer the very simple and direct question I asked you.
Since she didn't answer my question regarding her stance in the Casey Anthony case, I'm betting she believed Casey Anthony was innocent, too.

Old 12-02-2016, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Yeah, I don't agree two Latina women abucted her for thrills.

Don't know about your other speculations, but not buying the two Hispanic female abuctors theory.
It's not a theory. LE has presented this to us. Theories are what we toss around on boards like this.

Old 12-02-2016, 10:48 AM

The latest:

Husband of 'Super Mom' on Getting the Call Missing Wife Was Alive: She Was 'Screaming' - ABC News

Old 12-02-2016, 10:55 AM

9,531 posts, read 15,882,711 times
You can tell which people also believe in UFO conspiracy theories around here...

Old 12-02-2016, 10:59 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,410,227 times
Love how he says to his kid: "You know what, buddy? I found mom," as if it was all due to him. This guy.

Old 12-02-2016, 11:06 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,634,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness1969 View Post
KP is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If he was tight lipped right now, we'd all be more suspicious of him. You know it, I know it. The fact that he's talking bolsters his sincerity IMO. He has nothing to hide, but he wants the world to know the truth.
You know there is a lot in between being tight lipped and being constantly in the spotlight.

Don't you ever watch Dateline NBC or 48 Hours? Plenty of people who talk to the media with the "nothing to hide" approach are in fact guilty. They think helping in the search for the missing person, crying(or trying to cry) on TV makes them look like they had no involvement.

Susan Smith cried crocodile tears on the "Today Show", knowing she killed her kids, as did the police already know, but they let her go down the garden path.

I realize this case isn't anything close to that. I do find a lot of not to make sense or add up. Where is the $50K they raised on "Go Fund Me" going? What is their connection to white supremacy groups? Two women were able to subdue a woman who is strong and in good physical shape? She didn't even spend one night in the hospital?

I guess we will see how this plays out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime