Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2016, 11:49 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,254,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfternoonCoffee View Post
Ahh, I haven't read that portion of the quote. That does seem quite a strange thing to say. Unless (just guessing since I haven't heard this) it was along the lines of the boy asking "is mommy going to be back for Thanksgiving?"
Her not posting the source should tell you all you need to know.

She was found at 4:00 ish AM Thanksgiving morning. Keith received a call not long after her being found...perhaps after the fact of her being found...he tells his son that mommy will be home for Thanksgiving. Seems much more plausible than this unsubstantiated claim without a credible source.

Old 12-03-2016, 11:50 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,434,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
That's right and I also watched the Good Morning America and 20/20 interviews and he never said what you are claiming was said. So connect the dots. I am the one who watched all of his recorded comments and no where did he say this. Then you turn around and accuse me of saying that that's where you heard what you are claiming...which I never did say nor implied. You did that all on your own.

?
I have no idea what you are talking about or what your point is. No one mentioned anything about Good Morning America.

But, I am not engaging again with you in these circular conversations that go no where.

Connect your own dots and have a nice night.

I gave you another chance. Clearly that was a mistake.

Old 12-04-2016, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I have no idea what you are talking about or what your point is. No one mentioned anything about Good Morning America.

But, I am not engaging again with you in these circular conversations that go no where.

Connect your own dots and have a nice night.

I gave you another chance. Clearly that was a mistake.
Of course you don't as you don't appear to be able to connect the dots in a conversation.

Just another dodge. Why can't you provide the source for your unsubstantiated claim that Keith said that mommy will be home on Thanksgiving?

You can try and dodge this all you want...but the burden is on you to provide evidence for any claims made.

I gave you another chance as well, but once again you failed.

Last edited by Matadora; 12-04-2016 at 12:18 AM..

Old 12-04-2016, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Of course you don't as you don't appear to be able to connect the dots in a conversation.

Just another dodge. Why can't you provide the source for your unsubstantiated claim that Keith said that mommy will be home on Thanksgiving?

You can try and dodge this all you want...but the burden is on you to provide evidence for any claims made.

I gave you another chance as well, but once again you failed.
Check your rudeness. Its getting old.

Old 12-04-2016, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Check your rudeness. Its getting old.
Nice dodge once again.

Check your facts before making unsubstantiated claims about this case. I know you think speculation and your "common sense" is better than making inferences based on actual evidence...but at least be able to back your claims when questioned about them.

Stop dodging and just answer what at least two of us are now questioning.

Old 12-04-2016, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Her not posting the source should tell you all you need to know.

She was found at 4:00 ish AM Thanksgiving morning. Keith received a call not long after her being found...perhaps after the fact of her being found...he tells his son that mommy will be home for Thanksgiving. Seems much more plausible than this unsubstantiated claim without a credible source.
Actually, she was found at 4:30 AM.

Where is your source that Keith woke his son up at some time after 4:30 AM and told him Mommy would be home for Thanksgiving?

Old 12-04-2016, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
People people people stop and think. The husband along with the sheriff and the ABC 20/20 reporter that saw her injuries said she was battered severely, her face was totally bruised and puffed up. She was branded with several burnt skin areas to leave forever scars. Does that sound like self imposed permanent damage just to get attention.
It will take years if not forever for her to get over the emotional strain, much less the physical reminders for life.
Yes I thought it was a fishy story from the beginning, but I have changed my mind as details emerge. A lot cannot be revealed now as the case is under investigation and I'm sure the police do not want to be blamed for corrupting the whole situation as in the Jon Benet case.
Time will tell, have some patience.
No, as to the bolded, it does not sound like self imposed damage "just to get attention".

However, it could be self imposed or consent to other imposed damage to get millions of dollars.

I am assuming that just looking at her, she looks like hell with the chopped off hair that is really harmless and will grow back and the broken nose. But, the broken nose was a result of the drop off and not really "inflicted". Google broken nose images, and yes people look horrendous with their swollen broken noses.

The brand, we have no idea how severe that is. Guessing if its a "message" as reported by LE, that its not a real branding iron like used on cattle. It could be something as simple as a hot paper clip scratching a message into her skin, causing a scar that will fade or can be removed.

The bruises.......she's very fair skinned and likely bruises easily. She could probably walk into a piece of furniture say ow and have a bruise that looks horrendous the next day that doesn't really bother her. Likewise, if she consented to some scam, she was held for 21 days. One strike from a belt a day could bruise her easily and horrendously without much pain on her part.

As well as any of these injuries, if part of a scam, could have been inflicted under sedatives/pain killers, or even semi or unconsciousness.

I'm not saying that's what happened, just saying that it is possible that she consented to all this and could be part of some scam.

What are a few scars for millions of dollars in future income via book deals, movies, speaking tours on how you survived a kidnapping if whats important to you is the money.

Old 12-04-2016, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Actually, she was found at 4:30 AM.
I see now that you really do struggle with connecting the conversation dots.
Quote:
She was found at 4:00 ish AM Thanksgiving morning.
Do you know what "ish" infers?
Quote:
Where is your source that Keith woke his son up at some time after 4:30 AM and told him Mommy would be home for Thanksgiving?
Nice dodge once again. You can't answer my question because you have no source. You just make unsubstantiated claims as you have been doing all along in this post.

Pay attention now. Show me where I said that Keith woke his son up at sometime some time after 4:30 AM and told him Mommy would be home for Thanksgiving?
Quote:
Keith received a call not long after her being found...perhapsafter the fact of her being found...he tells his son that mommy will be home for Thanksgiving. Seems much more plausible than this unsubstantiated claim without a credible source.
Do you know what perhaps and seems much more plausible mean?

Old 12-04-2016, 01:18 AM

Quote:
I see now that you really do struggle with connecting the conversation dots.
Do you know what "ish" infers?

Nice dodge once again. You can't answer my question because you have no source. You just make unsubstantiated claims as you have been doing all along in this post.

Pay attention now. Show me where I said that Keith woke his son up at sometime some time after 4:30 AM and told him Mommy would be home for Thanksgiving?

Do you know what perhaps and seems much more plausible mean?
I know that you are incapable of rational/civil conversation.

Nothing you said makes sense.

Do you need us to call 911 for you?

If not, have a nice night.

Old 12-04-2016, 01:25 AM

Quote:
I know that you are incapable of rational/civil conversation.

Nothing you said makes sense.

Do you need us to call 911 for you?

If not, have a nice night.
Oh my goodness how many more times are you going to dodge when I call you out for being wrong?

Us? Speak only for yourself.

I hope next time you post your claims that you can at least provide your source when questioned. It's clear you just made that up and posted it and now you are trying to deflect the spotlight.

Why not just answer the simple question that at least 2 of us have questioned about your claim. Why can't yo do that? We know why.

Why is it so difficult for you to provide evidence for your claim?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime