Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 05:06 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,439,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
I also don't like to reference online news reporting outlets, however with that being said I do find that Daily Mail usually has the most detailed and most accurate postings.

In post #19 I also posted the Daily Mail account that Keith's life long friend was walking the dogs.

I tend to never put much stock in any news source. Most of the time they are either wrong, partially correct, or put a biased twist on the story.

I find it bizzare how so many folks are speculating on this case with no facts or evidence to substantiate it. *shrugs*
Lets not add to the confusion by making stuff up.

The article says a friend, not a life long friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2016, 05:26 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,259,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post

Another article I read mentioned this. It really does not matter if it's his life long friend or just a friend...the point was that the dogs were not left unattended and that one of Keith's friends was walking the dogs on a daily basis. That was the real point.

16,709 posts, read 19,412,920 times
Quote:

Can we please not make this a repeat of the last thread which got shut down because of the two of you going at each other like a couple of horny roosters?

Everybody has an opinion.

Move on.

Location: Finally the house is done and we are in Port St. Lucie!
3,487 posts, read 3,338,219 times
Quote:

The expanding and adding of stuff is really amazing. Reminds me of the old 'telephone' game we played as kids.

Actual quote from the article (in three places!):
The family left behind their two dogs, who are being walked daily by one of husband Keith's friends

A friend of Keith's was spotted at the Papini's house on Saturday by the New York Post and said he was there to walk the family's two dogs while they were away.

Helpful friends: The family left behind their two dogs, who are being walked daily by one of husband Keith's friends

Inside the Daily Mail article is a link to the New York Post, of which they got their information: Abducted jogger skips town with family and leaves dogs behind | New York Post

This is where the lifelong friend came from but it wasn't the person walking the dog:

A neighbor who has lived next to the Papini house, which is Keith’s childhood home, and has known him since he was 5 years old, said, “I don’t think they’re ever coming back here again.”

Notice that it never once said "lifelong friend" just childhood friend. The NY Post also had this at the end of the article:

When she was found, her body showed signs of extreme torture

Then there is a video. I did not click the video.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Another article I read mentioned this. It really does not matter if it's his life long friend or just a friend...the point was that the dogs were not left unattended and that one of Keith's friends was walking the dogs on a daily basis. That was the real point.
What article was that?

Old 12-06-2016, 05:31 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,259,041 times
A “buddy of Keith’s” was at the Papini home on Sundust Road on Saturday around noon — and told a Post reporter he was there to “walk the dogs.”

Yes the lifelong neighbor who, knew Keith since he was 5 was the one claiming he believed that they would never return.

Making a mistake is not the same as making it up nor is it the same as SPECULATION, which is what most folks posting on this case have been doing.

So all of the ones speculation and calling them horrible people were wrong in assuming that they just up and left their dogs.

Give thanks to Keith's' "buddy" for helping out.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robino1 View Post
The expanding and adding of stuff is really amazing. Reminds me of the old 'telephone' game we played as kids.

Actual quote from the article (in three places!):
The family left behind their two dogs, who are being walked daily by one of husband Keith's friends

A friend of Keith's was spotted at the Papini's house on Saturday by the New York Post and said he was there to walk the family's two dogs while they were away.

Helpful friends: The family left behind their two dogs, who are being walked daily by one of husband Keith's friends

Inside the Daily Mail article is a link to the New York Post, of which they got their information: Abducted jogger skips town with family and leaves dogs behind | New York Post

This is where the lifelong friend came from but it wasn't the person walking the dog:

A neighbor who has lived next to the Papini house, which is Keith’s childhood home, and has known him since he was 5 years old, said, “I don’t think they’re ever coming back here again.”

Notice that it never once said "lifelong friend" just childhood friend. The NY Post also had this at the end of the article:

When she was found, her body showed signs of extreme torture

Then there is a video. I did not click the video.
With all due respect neighbor does not necessarily equate to friend. Some neighbors are mortal enemies.

In any case, with friends who broadcast that the house is empty save for the two dogs and who knows if those dogs are capable/inclined to defend themselves, who needs enemies.

Not to mention, whomever shared that they are living elsewhere with the help of WEALTHY relatives.

Wow. I would be livid if my neighbor or friends shared all that info with the press.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:35 PM

5,346 posts, read 9,855,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness1969 View Post
The public has not seen her injuries. The 20/20 reporter says he saw some pics and the injuries were pretty bad. I still don't buy her 2 Hispanic women story though. (Blondy, I have completely changed my tune from two weeks ago, I know!!!)
The injuries were so serious that she was treated and released from the hospital? It seems like they would have admitted her after her ordeal and injuries.

The two Hispanic women will probably never be found.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Can we please not make this a repeat of the last thread which got shut down because of the two of you going at each other like a couple of horny roosters?

Everybody has an opinion.

Move on.
Not sure how you would know why the last thread got shut down since no explanation was given.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:39 PM

Quote:
A “buddy of Keith’s” was at the Papini home on Sundust Road on Saturday around noon — and told a Post reporter he was there to “walk the dogs.”

Yes the lifelong neighbor who, knew Keith since he was 5 was the one claiming he believed that they would never return.

Making a mistake is not the same as making it up nor is it the same as SPECULATION, which is what most folks posting on this case have been doing.

So all of the ones speculation and calling them horrible people were wrong in assuming that they just up and left their dogs.

Give thanks to Keith's' "buddy" for helping out.
Just so I'm clear, does that mean there is no article saying that a "lifelong" friend addressed the issue of the dogs being left behind?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime