Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2016, 06:31 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,783,137 times

Advertisements

I know someone in the neighborhood that was arrested for a serious crime. His cousin came down to help him out, we were talking and his cousin says he thinks he was framed, even though the authorities have DNA evidence to convict. The cousin says to me "do you have Netflix, there is a show that explains how innocent people are framed". I explained to him how it's hard to frame a person and why this random person when DNA has been out for decades and they could have in theory framed anyone. Why would they frame a person when they don't know where they were 20 years ago, they could have been in a hospital or out of the country on that date. Anyway it's pretty obvious he did the crime and now the cousin seems to be mad at me, so my advice is if there is a dummy who wants to believe in conspiracy theories, let them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2016, 06:36 AM

45,470 posts, read 60,692,988 times
I always tell people not to ask the question if they don't want to hear the answer.

You see that on these forums, someone asks a question, or sets out what they think is a rational scenario, and then gets infuriated when they aren't validated but instead have the flaws pointed out.

Old 12-07-2016, 07:25 AM

13,656 posts, read 10,049,143 times
I have nothing to say, and reserve the right to stay silent.

Note; It's hard to prove where you were 20 years ago, and everyone that's ever had a blood test, can be set up.

Old 12-07-2016, 09:25 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,783,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
I have nothing to say, and reserve the right to stay silent.

Note; It's hard to prove where you were 20 years ago, and everyone that's ever had a blood test, can be set up.
It wasn't blood dna they found, so I'd like to know how they got other body fluids out of him.

and while it is hard to prove where you were 20 years ago, framing an innocent person who may have an alibi is not a smart idea.

Old 12-07-2016, 09:44 AM

13,656 posts, read 10,049,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
It wasn't blood dna they found, so I'd like to know how they got other body fluids out of him.

and while it is hard to prove where you were 20 years ago, framing an innocent person who may have an alibi is not a smart idea.
It may not be smart, but I'm sure it happens. The other body fluids, that can be got too, with a bit of ingenuity. The problem, is that the forensics people, have the same employers as the police. Someone may want a few loose ends tied up, and with the police, why not kill two birds with one stone? It could be worth a promotion too.

The getting of the DNA, is largely dependent on a person's lifestyle.

Old 12-07-2016, 12:09 PM

18,759 posts, read 11,810,460 times
Sorry but if you ask me a question you will get an honest, bottom line answer. I have a roller skating friend who is taking care of her terminally ill mother and I give her honest, direct answers. If she doesn't want to hear it, she won't ask. I appreciate bottom line honest answers as well and I won't tip toe around people who want sugar coated answers. Don't bother me if you want to play games.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime