Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2018, 07:20 AM

927 posts, read 969,527 times

Advertisements

This book bored me. I gave up reading it, reminded me of a "chick flick", for serial killers. i think Ann Rule was in love with Ted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2018, 09:02 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,378,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezrider62 View Post
This book bored me. I gave up reading it, reminded me of a "chick flick", for serial killers. i think Ann Rule was in love with Ted.
I enjoyed the book but you're right, I think Ann Rule was very taken by Ted Bundy. She had feelings for him. She had known him briefly while working at the suicide hotline, although I'll never believe their friendship was as deep as she described in her book.

Old 11-29-2018, 10:55 PM

1 posts, read 418 times
Can anyone tell me if Ted Bundy drove a tan corvair while attending Stanford summer school 1967 where he was studying Chinese. I believe a friend an I had an encounter with him while driving one evening in the Stanford hills. I had blown a tire and he offered to help. He suggested many time we get in his car so we could make a phone call. He was charming and good looking and we engaged in conversation. He kept suggesting we get in his car, but we did not. Soon a family drove up and offered to help. We said yes, and my new friend, "Tom Gallagher" took off and he was angry. The next day I checked into the things he told me and they were 3 distinct lies.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you, Suzznb
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime