Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2018, 07:21 PM

927 posts, read 968,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
The autopsy report shows Darvan (taken off the market in 2010), another sedative for insomnia, and several other medications prescribed. All of these in addition to the alcohol must have put her in a very unresponsive state.

The whole thing is just very sad. I don't happen to believe that Robert Wagner would have ever pushed her into the water.

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/...lie_report.pdf
You could be right! I think he would have been arrested by now if DA had no doubts. Him not talking doesn't admit guilt either. Talking can get an innocent person in a heap of trouble real fast, since cops have a method of questioning that can do that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2018, 02:05 AM

890 posts, read 882,141 times
Remember Gig Young? An Oscar winner, and a severe alcoholic. Shot his young wife, then shot himself. How many people would have predicted that? A drunk Wagner who is having a bitter fight with his wife, may have acted very differently than a sober Wagner. Certainly the fight was one sided, when you look at how large Wagner was compared to his wife. As well as a man fighting a woman.

Old 02-10-2018, 03:18 AM

927 posts, read 968,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graywhiskers View Post
Remember Gig Young? An Oscar winner, and a severe alcoholic. Shot his young wife, then shot himself. How many people would have predicted that? A drunk Wagner who is having a bitter fight with his wife, may have acted very differently than a sober Wagner. Certainly the fight was one sided, when you look at how large Wagner was compared to his wife. As well as a man fighting a woman.
There was definitely some jealousy aimed at Christoper Walken that weekend by Wagner(threw a wine bottle etc.) He and Natalie had been costars in a movie being made at the time. Another question: why was Walken on the boat and out to dinner with a jealous husband? Heavy drinking and was Natalie fanning the flame?. I wouldn't want a rival for my wifes' attention with me at any time period, especially while drinking. I picked up this information from police reports and podcasts about the wine bottle incident on board boat and the weekend drinking. This was admitted by the boat captain.

Old 02-10-2018, 06:56 AM

26,715 posts, read 26,776,017 times
Quote:
Remember Gig Young? An Oscar winner, and a severe alcoholic. Shot his young wife, then shot himself. How many people would have predicted that?
Well, yes, but we can also remember O.J. Simpson. Completely different types of men. And if Wagner accidentally did push her out of rage or a state of inebriation, I would think that he'd have called for help immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezrider62 View Post
I think he would have been arrested by now if DA had no doubts.
Absolutely.

Old 02-10-2018, 07:32 AM

34,993 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Well, yes, but we can also remember O.J. Simpson. Completely different types of men. And if Wagner accidentally did push her out of rage or a state of inebriation, I would think that he'd have called for help immediately.
Unless he was too drunk too.

If Ted Kennedy gets a pass (and his dereliction was known at the time) why are we still flogging this story?

Old 02-10-2018, 07:36 AM

890 posts, read 882,141 times
Quote:

Absolutely.
Gig Young was completely different than Robert Wagner? Same career, same egos. Gig Young shot his wife in the back of the head. As far as calling for help immediately, it appears Wagner did not want an immediate search for his wife. As far as her bruises before hitting the water, Wagner seemed to have had no problem hitting her.

Old 02-10-2018, 09:07 AM

15,427 posts, read 25,795,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezrider62 View Post
This link has several areas to look at. Very interesting, thank you. Again under the drowning section I could find nothing about urine remaining in the body or evacuating after death, so what I heard in the interviews may not be true at all.
If she was full of drugs and alcohol,would the have an effect on the bladder emptying?

Old 02-10-2018, 09:20 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,484,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf747 View Post
If she was full of drugs and alcohol,would the have an effect on the bladder emptying?
You know the old slumber party trick of putting someone's hand in water while they're sleeping to make them pee? I think that's basically what they're thinking could have happened with Natalie.

If you're unconscious or asleep and you go into water, your bladder would release. If you're dead, all functions shut down and you wouldn't empty your bladder. That's how I read it anyway.

Old 02-10-2018, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Unless he was too drunk too.

If Ted Kennedy gets a pass (and his dereliction was known at the time) why are we still flogging this story?
Did Ted Kennedy get a pass? Chappaquiddick pretty much destroyed his political career (at least as far as the Presidency went) and his marriage, and labeled him as an immature playboy for the rest of his life.

Old 02-10-2018, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Gig Young was completely different than Robert Wagner? Same career, same egos. Gig Young shot his wife in the back of the head.
Gig Young was married five times, was abusive in his marriages, refused to acknowledge paternity of his only child, and was an alcoholic for most of his life, having been fired from jobs for his drinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime