Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 02:09 PM

911 posts, read 262,379 times

Advertisements

Yes I am sure he did hide the body....The fact they were so shady about it shows something is amiss and it wasnt as it seems........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2018, 03:01 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,970,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo View Post
Yes I am sure he did hide the body....The fact they were so shady about it shows something is amiss and it wasnt as it seems........
What do you mean "wasn't as it seems"? What did they try to make it seem like? With all those stories about drowning in a pool, Zanny the Nanny, and molestation, it was hard to follow their story! Bottom line, though, it could have been an accidental death.

The duct tape definitely didn't disprove that theory, as Jeff Ashton and Dr. G insisted.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:33 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
What do you mean "wasn't as it seems"? What did they try to make it seem like? With all those stories about drowning in a pool, Zanny the Nanny, and molestation, it was hard to follow their story! Bottom line, though, it could have been an accidental death.

The duct tape definitely didn't disprove that theory, as Jeff Ashton and Dr. G insisted.
If it was accidental they should of called 911. It is a suspicious death when the mother lies for a month, and the baby is found in the woods with duct tape on her mouth. This was no accident

Old 04-06-2018, 03:39 PM

Of course they "should have," but the mere fact that they didn't (most likely she died on Casey's watch, she panicked and just left the body in the trunk, maybe didn't tell even her father right away, then it was too late to call 911 or even explain that it was accidental, and accidental in the course of child abuse). The fact that they didn't, doesn't - again - prove that it was intentional murder (which is redundant, but just to emphasize what that is as opposed to unintentional manslaughter).

Old 04-06-2018, 04:01 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Casey’s behavior shows guilt. Intentional or not she caused the death of her daughter and paid no price for it. There was no justice for the daughter

Old 04-06-2018, 06:53 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,652,997 times
I never saw behavior from George that indicated he helped Casey in any way...even Cindy's excited utterance to the 911 operator that the trunk "smelled like a body was in there"...seems to bolster that at the time she didn't know either...but after she backtracked on the stand about her statement she damn sure had figured it out by then...George was the sacrificial lamb for the defense and I think he was stunned on the stand that he was the fall guy...

Old 04-07-2018, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Casey’s behavior shows guilt. Intentional or not she caused the death of her daughter and paid no price for it. There was no justice for the daughter
Casey no doubt WAS "guilty," but of what? Possibly of sedating the child so she could be alone with her boyfriend without interruption, of fortifying that plan with duct tape in case the child awakened and began to cry, by causing her death with that duct tape if in fact the child vomited and choked on it due to the duct tape covering her mouth, and of concealing the incident (hiding and disposing of the body and lying about it).

STILL, none of that proves intent to kill or murder.

Old 04-07-2018, 09:09 AM

"I never saw behavior from George that indicated he helped Casey in any way...even Cindy's excited utterance to the 911 operator that the trunk "smelled like a body was in there"...seems to bolster that at the time she didn't know either..."

George could have known about it (and even participating in hiding and disposing of the body) without Cindy knowing about it. Didn't you get the feeling that George was a little afraid of Cindy? I did.

Old 04-07-2018, 11:57 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,134,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Even if it was accidental-She must be made of stone to live it up after losing her daughter. Normal people would be a complete wreck. The loss of a child is agonizing. I have no kids and have read about kids dying and I got choked up just from that.

Yet this woman us out partying, dancing, getting new ink...says it all.

Old 04-07-2018, 02:42 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,652,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
"I never saw behavior from George that indicated he helped Casey in any way...even Cindy's excited utterance to the 911 operator that the trunk "smelled like a body was in there"...seems to bolster that at the time she didn't know either..."

George could have known about it (and even participating in hiding and disposing of the body) without Cindy knowing about it. Didn't you get the feeling that George was a little afraid of Cindy? I did.
Yes I think everyone was a little afraid of Cindy... It just goes against what eyewitness(bodyguard) seeing George flipping his lid and trying to choke Casey to tell them where Caley was...I think during the search they didn't know for sure(either one)...after Caylee was found Cindy decided to double down and continue to publicly defend Casey to the point of perjuring herself on the stand...George half-heartedly went along which is why the defense made him the fall guy...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime