Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 06:23 PM

8,876 posts, read 13,907,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arwenmark View Post
I dislike Marcia Clarke intensely. The whole idea of her going back over cases she did not like the outcome of and so trying the case again in the media is shameful. there are cases that I don't like the outcome of, However, I believe in the Justice system.
trying to change the mind of the public, is not fair, or just.
Sounds like you're against the folks that revisit cases and prove the convicted party was actually innocent! https://www.innocenceproject.org/about/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2018, 06:50 PM

911 posts, read 261,907 times
Casey is not innocent!!

She covered it up.... WHY NOT GOTO POLICE STRAIGHT AWAY if it was indeed accidental??

Doesnt it tell ppl something?

Old 04-11-2018, 08:24 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,936,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo View Post
Casey is not innocent!!

She covered it up.... WHY NOT GOTO POLICE STRAIGHT AWAY if it was indeed accidental??

Doesnt it tell ppl something?
This is amazing; I've explained this a million times. Here goes a million and one...

She is likely GUILTY of child abuse/manslaughter in that (I believe) she sedated the child to keep her quiet so she could cavort with her boyfriend and added duct tape to make sure she didn't disturb them even if she woke up. Caylee likely vomited in her sleep and aspirated the contents because her mouth was sealed with duct tape, thus suffocating but on the vomitus and not because her nose was covered with duct tape, because that theory is unprovable and unproven as well as very unlikely.

This wouldn't be obvious at autospy because THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT BUT BONES; Dr. G totally jumped to conclusions and made unfounded assumptions.

Under that scenario, although that's CHILD ABUSE of which Caylee would have been found guilty if charged and MANSLAUGHTER of which she would've been found guilty if charged, it doesn't rise to the level of MURDER, which would have to have been proven to be both pre-meditated and intentional beyond a reasonable doubt.

The mere fact that she panicked and didn't call 911 and even hid the body in the trunk of the car for a time does NOT prove that it WASN'T an accident; it was an accident that wasn't reported (which adds ABUSE OF A CORPSE, with which she also would've been found guilty if charged).

I really hope that's clear? Maybe I'm not making my theory clear.

Last edited by otterhere; 04-11-2018 at 08:39 AM..

Old 04-11-2018, 10:50 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,545,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
This is amazing; I've explained this a million times. Here goes a million and one...

She is likely GUILTY of child abuse/manslaughter in that (I believe) she sedated the child to keep her quiet so she could cavort with her boyfriend and added duct tape to make sure she didn't disturb them even if she woke up. Caylee likely vomited in her sleep and aspirated the contents because her mouth was sealed with duct tape, thus suffocating but on the vomitus and not because her nose was covered with duct tape, because that theory is unprovable and unproven as well as very unlikely.

This wouldn't be obvious at autospy because THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT BUT BONES; Dr. G totally jumped to conclusions and made unfounded assumptions.

Under that scenario, although that's CHILD ABUSE of which Caylee would have been found guilty if charged and MANSLAUGHTER of which she would've been found guilty if charged, it doesn't rise to the level of MURDER, which would have to have been proven to be both pre-meditated and intentional beyond a reasonable doubt.

The mere fact that she panicked and didn't call 911 and even hid the body in the trunk of the car for a time does NOT prove that it WASN'T an accident; it was an accident that wasn't reported (which adds ABUSE OF A CORPSE, with which she also would've been found guilty if charged).

I really hope that's clear? Maybe I'm not making my theory clear.
Clearly stated.
Because of charges, along with words searched in their home computer such as shovel, fair amount of the public are convinced this were a murder case. Death penalty was sought as well.

Old 04-11-2018, 10:53 AM

"Shovel"? There was no shovel involved!

I know what "a fair amount of the public believe." I'm talking abut the actual (real) evidence available to the prosecution.

Old 04-11-2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
"Shovel"? There was no shovel involved!

I know what "a fair amount of the public believe." I'm talking abut the actual (real) evidence available to the prosecution.
Theres something about a shovel in this case. Was it she wanted to borrow a shovel ??? Or created by prosecution?

Last edited by virgode; 04-11-2018 at 11:10 AM..

Old 04-11-2018, 11:09 AM

Neighbor testifies Casey Anthony borrowed shovel - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News

Old 04-11-2018, 12:06 PM

To leave a bag sitting on the ground in a swamp? Obviously the body was still in the trunk and (if true), she was trying to find a way to dispose of it at the last minute -- in a hurry and in a panic. If it were truly premeditated murder, you'd think she'd have thought this all out ahead of time!

Old 04-11-2018, 12:15 PM

Quote:
To leave a bag sitting on the ground in a swamp? Obviously the body was still in the trunk and (if true), she was trying to find a way to dispose of it at the last minute -- in a hurry and in a panic. If it were truly premeditated murder, you'd think she'd have thought this all out ahead of time!
Agreed.

But open to different interpretations.

Old 04-11-2018, 12:50 PM

So she impulsively Googled shovel (what information was she hoping to get from the Internet; how to use one?) and then asked to borrow one and then didn't use one. That's obviously not a plan thought out in advance nor one open to too many "interpretations."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime