Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2022, 06:39 AM

11,015 posts, read 6,870,183 times

Advertisements

I just finished watching the actual documentary (NOT Peacock) about Casey Anthony, by YouTuber Behind Criminal Minds. It is extremely well-researched (public documents), well-written and narrated. It proves that vital things were omitted from the trial by the prosecution, which would have surely convinced the jury of her guilt.

It blows my mind how Cindy Anthony, who is rumored to "want nothing to do with her daughter" continues enabling Casey (in this instance regarding the drink throwing incident in 2021, which shows that she is still in touch with Casey). They are surely one of the most bizarrely dysfunctional families ever. The Anthonys were very foolish and weak parents by not properly disciplining their daughter throughout her life, but in my opinion they don't deserve this ongoing mess.

I hope George Anthony sues the hell out of this horrible excuse of a daughter. Poor man. She should be sitting in prison for the rest of her life, not just for murder but for all the lies and the resources she selfishly monopolized.

Casey Anthony - The Tragic Tale of a Filicidal Sociopath - Ep. 1

https://youtu.be/a9WzbH4Zr1M

Casey Anthony - The Tragic Tale of a Filicidal Sociopath - Ep. 2

https://youtu.be/tK3dr0Tb_RI

Part 3 is coming out very soon, which apparently has some new information.

Apparently Peacock circumvented direct payment to Casey Anthony by licensing photos of Caylee.

I highly recommend watching these 3 videos. Very well done.

Another excellent video is Marcia Clark's The First 48 coverage of the Casey Anthony case.
It shows how the first 48 hours contained a major blunder by the police, which led to her acquittal. There were actually two blunders. (watch)

https://youtu.be/bWkbWNwaVPs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2022, 07:56 AM

Peacock indirectly paid that woman for these heinous allegations about her father (not just against her but alleging that her father raped Caylee). Hopefully George Anthony will sue the psychopathic habitual proven over and over again liar for defamation, and can hire Ben Chew et al. to do it (Vinnie Politan interviewing Ben Chew):

Interesting discussion of the burden of proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq68...hannel=COURTTV

Old 12-06-2022, 08:03 AM

Default 3rd and final episode

https://youtu.be/zSrD4xbuc5U

Old 12-06-2022, 01:06 PM

2,465 posts, read 2,762,371 times
If you're a podcast listener, "The Prosecutors" did an amazing series of episodes on Casey Anthony. They're both lawyers and give a very good rundown of the judicial process, motions, etc. of all cases they cover. They often explore the whys of someone being acquitted - how the one tiniest thing can lead to reasonable doubt and so forth.

Old 12-06-2022, 01:22 PM

Awesome, thanks. I will listen to it. As for Ben Chew's input in the CourtTV video above, he outlines how George Anthony could possibly have a cause of action but it would all depend upon how a judge rules on certain issues and factors.

Both Marcia Clark and Behind Criminal Minds detail how Casey Anthony was able to erase her internet searches in the 4 hours that the Orlando Police Dept. left her unattended for 4 hours after initial questioning. She deleted the search history "foolproof suffocation" hours before her arrest. It never came out in the trial. The prosecution's expert witnesses missed it because it wasn't part of the keyword search. Baez knew about it but didn't disclose.

The remaining 22 minutes of Episode 3 above does a very good job of summarizing why Casey Anthony continues to lie and showcases her contradictory statements both in the original case and the "documentary". They are stunning, bot not surprising.

Old 12-06-2022, 07:52 PM

30,148 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Seems like she got away with it. What more can we do here?

Old 12-07-2022, 07:14 AM

In the video featuring Ben Chew, Johnny Depp's victorious attorney he explains the ins and outs of George Anthony suing her for defamation and the legal issues surrounding same. She could take the 5th only in certain circumstances and only according to a judge's certain ruling.

I'd like to see her crippled at the ankles instead of the knees. However, she'll always find someone to grift and her surrogate daddy will likely always provide shelter and other necessities.

It is absolutely outrageous that Peacock stooped to this level and seeks to change the public's perception of that murderous pathologic liar psychopath. I would like to see whoever use whatever to further compromise her. Murdering psychopaths never learn, but they should sit in prison and think about it.

I did not know that she tried to shop around a reality show about her life after the trial around 2013). She also stated that she wanted to become a lawyer or a traveling evangelist. Add delusional to all her descriptors. Interesting that both careers involve persuasion, something she's very good at. Logic and methodical planning she is not.

Old 12-07-2022, 08:19 AM

7,126 posts, read 8,650,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
In the video featuring Ben Chew, Johnny Depp's victorious attorney he explains the ins and outs of George Anthony suing her for defamation and the legal issues surrounding same. She could take the 5th only in certain circumstances and only according to a judge's certain ruling.

I'd like to see her crippled at the ankles instead of the knees. However, she'll always find someone to grift and her surrogate daddy will likely always provide shelter and other necessities.

It is absolutely outrageous that Peacock stooped to this level and seeks to change the public's perception of that murderous pathologic liar psychopath. I would like to see whoever use whatever to further compromise her. Murdering psychopaths never learn, but they should sit in prison and think about it.

I did not know that she tried to shop around a reality show about her life after the trial around 2013). She also stated that she wanted to become a lawyer or a traveling evangelist. Add delusional to all her descriptors. Interesting that both careers involve persuasion, something she's very good at. Logic and methodical planning she is not.
I think next to OJ Simpson Casey Anthony has to be the lowest form of human miscreant in the category of murderers that escaped justice...it amazes me why corporations of any size give these two a platform...her father let himself become the fall guy I'm sure out of a false sense of duty to her during her trial...why he continues to allow it just points to the entire dysfunctional dynamic of this family.

Old 12-07-2022, 08:20 AM

5,576 posts, read 6,504,647 times
"It is absolutely outrageous that Peacock stooped to this level and seeks to change the public's perception of that murderous pathologic liar psychopath."

This is what I mean about NOTHING is guaranteed. New generations come and the past is not theirs to "feel" the horror of what society felt at the time of a heinous crime. These new generations, now being programmed to be "kind, love everyone, life is all hearts and unicorns", want convicted killers and rapists and the like, who have been sentenced to life in prison or death, to be let out because "they served their time", "they are sorry", "they are too old to re-offend", and the like. Charles Manson, of all people, brought this realization home to me, as this is exactly what some new generation was wanting for him. Thank God he died in prison........(Yes, I know he didn't do any actual killing of the victims, doesn't matter in his case.........)

Remember, every "changing of the guard" in politics, both parties, has the ability to commute convicts' sentences. So don't be too happy to hear that someone who has committed a horrific crime and is sentenced to death or life in prison without parole has their conviction overturned in some way by a new generation or "powers that be".

Old 12-07-2022, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I think next to OJ Simpson Casey Anthony has to be the lowest form of human miscreant in the category of murderers that escaped justice...it amazes me why corporations of any size give these two a platform...her father let himself become the fall guy I'm sure out of a false sense of duty to her during her trial...why he continues to allow it just points to the entire dysfunctional dynamic of this family.
Yes, all you have to do is watch the lengthy, meandering, avoiding the main point ridiculous jailhouse conversation when she was first arrested.

George Anthony was a homicide detective. He knew from the beginning that she was guilty as hell, especially when the trunk smell emerged. I would love it if a viable cause of action (or actions) could be found and an attorney like Ben Chew would represent George Anthony. I'd LOVE to see Camille Vasquez go after Casey, who is far worse than Amber Heard (although I do think that AH was planning to surpass CA's level). Camille might even be imagining going after Casey already.... we can hope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime