Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2008, 01:37 PM

1,703 posts, read 3,870,812 times

Advertisements

I'm glad to see she's been charged but what took so long? It just seems no one is really concerned with what happened to Caylee. I'm certain she is dead but the poor thing deserves to rest in peace and her mother and grandparents deserve to rot in H***!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2008, 02:07 PM

3,963 posts, read 10,632,725 times
I can't help but wonder how a precious child can "disappear" and no one speaks up. Heck, I can't keep anything a secret in my town. How can the crazy Anthonys keep this whopper under wraps for so long?!?! Surely someone beyond the family knows something.......

Old 08-05-2008, 02:50 PM

5,341 posts, read 4,429,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
I'm glad to see she's been charged but what took so long? It just seems no one is really concerned with what happened to Caylee. I'm certain she is dead but the poor thing deserves to rest in peace and her mother and grandparents deserve to rot in H***!
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
I can't help but wonder how a precious child can "disappear" and no one speaks up. Heck, I can't keep anything a secret in my town. How can the crazy Anthonys keep this whopper under wraps for so long?!?! Surely someone beyond the family knows something.......
What took so long? We won't know that answer for some time. I want to believe that the police wanted to wait until they had enough on her for her to hang herself or had enough evidence to go on.

On the other hand, (and I know this may sound crass but I really don't mean it to be) IF the police believe that Caylee is dead... dead is dead. Her body will be found at some point. That will give those that care about this little girl peace. But, if Caylee is dead...she IS at peace.

Old 08-05-2008, 02:58 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
What took so long? We won't know that answer for some time. I want to believe that the police wanted to wait until they had enough on her for her to hang herself or had enough evidence to go on.

On the other hand, (and I know this may sound crass but I really don't mean it to be) IF the police believe that Caylee is dead... dead is dead. Her body will be found at some point. That will give those that care about this little girl peace. But, if Caylee is dead...she IS at peace.
I believe she's dead. I think her mom killed her on accident and instead of calling for help, she hid her body somewhere. It'll come out eventually. Casey doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the box - i'm sure she'll tell on herself before long.

Old 08-06-2008, 04:03 PM

3,963 posts, read 10,632,725 times
Anyone see the Anderson Cooper piece? Watched it last night. The babysitter seemed so normal, but she kept insisting this was a wonderful, all-American family. She said she has trusted Casey with her own children.

This story just gets weirder by the minute. How does she explain the lying? The borrowed shovel? The corpse odor? How is all this happening to such a loving, stable family?

I mean, really. Either Casey knows exactly where Caylee is and that she's fine, or she knows she's dead. Otherwise she'd be out of her mind with worry and desperation to get out and find her.

Old 08-06-2008, 07:38 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
Anyone see the Anderson Cooper piece? Watched it last night. The babysitter seemed so normal, but she kept insisting this was a wonderful, all-American family. She said she has trusted Casey with her own children.

This story just gets weirder by the minute. How does she explain the lying? The borrowed shovel? The corpse odor? How is all this happening to such a loving, stable family?

I mean, really. Either Casey knows exactly where Caylee is and that she's fine, or she knows she's dead. Otherwise she'd be out of her mind with worry and desperation to get out and find her.
I saw the Anderson Cooper piece and the former babysitter seems like a nice woman and she is very "pro" Anthony.

This whole thing is really sick and so sad. I am interested to see how the DNA turns out this week. The tests are due back on Friday.

Old 08-06-2008, 09:04 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
I saw the Anderson Cooper piece and the former babysitter seems like a nice woman and she is very "pro" Anthony.

This whole thing is really sick and so sad. I am interested to see how the DNA turns out this week. The tests are due back on Friday.
Everyone here is saying that the police and media are being soft on Casey because of the issue with Nancy Grace & Melinda Duckett, which also happened in Florida. She's told lie after lie after lie and no one really seems to be saying "we know you're lying" they just keep tip-toeing around it. I really hope the police have some solid info and are just keeping it from the media.

Old 08-09-2008, 12:40 PM

5,341 posts, read 4,429,096 times
Today is Caylee's 3rd birthday and she's still not home as the grandparents and the mother said she would be. Imagine that.

Old 08-12-2008, 06:12 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I am a Christian so I know I'm not suppose to feel this way. But I have to be honest and say, give ME five minutes with the monster and I guarentee you she will talk.
It's normal to feel that way.

I wish they would put her with the general population in the jail in a quiet corner somewhere and let the other inmates beat her senseless until she talks.

Old 08-12-2008, 06:13 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
It's normal to feel that way.

I wish they would put her with the general population in the jail in a quiet corner somewhere and let the other inmates beat her senseless until she talks.
Where can I sign up? I can chalk it up to civic duty!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime