Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2008, 10:06 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,869,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Such tactics would accomplish nothing. Caylee is a crispy critter stuffed in the ground somewhere. Her body might surface around the end of October. If not then, maybe in February.
Oh but it would accomplish something. Maybe that hussy of a woman who gave birth to Caylee would feel 1/10th the terror that I'm sure that small child felt wondering how her mother could hurt her. Torturing that POS would be only a drop in the bucket to the hell she put her child through. I hope she and her crazy freaking family all rot and die miserable deaths. Like I said, I may be a B**** but it's how I feel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2008, 10:13 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,152,432 times
That's why the death penalty is necessary and an important component of justice.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:47 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,843,540 times
This is such a tragic story. I'm afraid that the hopes of Caylee being alive is unbelievably small. The actions of Casey Anthoney are NOT the actions of a Mother who thinks that her child is alive. Even the Bail Bondsman has said that Casey is not in the real world. I am myself a Father and there is No Way that i could sit in jail and know that my child was out there somewhere and give no help in finding my child. Casey will very soon probably say that she killed Caylee accidentally. Too much evidence is now coming to light for any hope of Caylee being alive. I have a strong feeling that Casey put Caylee into a hole in the ground, filled it with gasoline, cremated the body and then filled in the hole. Having disposed of the Body she carried on her life as normal, clubbing etc. It was the Grandmother that brought the dissapearance to the attention of the Police. This must be a devestating time for the Grandparents but they must now stop the kid gloves attitude towards Casey. This case will only be solved by either the finding of Caylee's remains or by a confession by Casey.

Old 09-03-2008, 11:01 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,152,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
I have a strong feeling that Casey put Caylee into a hole in the ground, filled it with gasoline, cremated the body and then filled in the hole.
You wouldn't happen to know Caylee's birth time, would you?

Old 09-03-2008, 11:28 AM

7,923 posts, read 8,843,540 times
No Sorry. But the fact that she borrowed a shovel and stole Gasoline might be a clue.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:33 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
The grandparents are to blame as well....this daughter lived at their house and just stayed for a month at a boy friends house....with her past, they should have taken action way earlier and I do understand you want to protect your child as well....this goes to far for me...I have 2 kids myself....and they are everything, but not if I had smelled a dead body in the car....as she stated....they should held the grand parent liable as well because if they would have done more in the beginning this might have been solved way earlier, and what about the grand mother washing evidence and taking other stuff from the car after stating "it smells like a dead body"......wow this is one sick family and a poor little cute grand child....

Old 09-08-2008, 01:30 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
This is such a tragic story. I'm afraid that the hopes of Caylee being alive is unbelievably small. The actions of Casey Anthoney are NOT the actions of a Mother who thinks that her child is alive. Even the Bail Bondsman has said that Casey is not in the real world. I am myself a Father and there is No Way that i could sit in jail and know that my child was out there somewhere and give no help in finding my child. Casey will very soon probably say that she killed Caylee accidentally. Too much evidence is now coming to light for any hope of Caylee being alive. I have a strong feeling that Casey put Caylee into a hole in the ground, filled it with gasoline, cremated the body and then filled in the hole. Having disposed of the Body she carried on her life as normal, clubbing etc. It was the Grandmother that brought the dissapearance to the attention of the Police. This must be a devestating time for the Grandparents but they must now stop the kid gloves attitude towards Casey. This case will only be solved by either the finding of Caylee's remains or by a confession by Casey.
I feel the same way. For me there are just way too many unanswered questions; the number one being why did she lie? If I was questioning her that's all I would ask. If you knew that you were no longer employed at Universal why did you tell us you were? If you knew that apartment was empty, why did you tell us to go look there? I mean I'm sure the police are asking these questions but seriously she's not even telling sensible lies - she's telling lies that are easily disproved in seconds. She still hasn't told the police, or it hasn't been made public, why she abandoned the car that she was supposedly using to search for her child.

Old 09-08-2008, 01:56 PM

1,081 posts, read 1,647,017 times
It's hard to think and harder to say, but Caylee may be better off dead. Her mother's sanity has been missing for quite some time, if she ever had it. Sounds like the grandparents are as mental as Casey.

The only positive thing I can see coming of this is that it puts the spotlight on children at risk. Think about this; you need to take 2 tests (written and practical) to drive a car, but anyone can have kids! (and it sounds like no one is keeping track of those kids.)

I freak out if my kids (both teenagers) are late coming home from school, never mind missing for weeks on end!

Old 09-08-2008, 06:50 PM

1 posts, read 1,664 times
Default Lil Caylee

LIl Caylee's mom and grandparents have more then lost there minds,
A poor innocent child is lost out there and I find it hard to belief that the grandparents cant get there daughter to talk. I think now that all there worried about is saving there daughters butt. i don't know my child would have to sit in jail no matter how long it took until they explain what happened to my grandchild. QUIT USING HOW SHES BIPOLAR ECT . ECT. ITS O.K. 2 KILL YOUR CHILD SELL IT OR GIVE IT AWAY TODAY AS LONG AS SOMEONE SAYS YOUR SICK>> If her family's gonna keep a gun in the garage and hes a X officer then she should B back in jail !! HIM TO.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:27 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHERIWINDEMAKER View Post
LIl Caylee's mom and grandparents have more then lost there minds,
A poor innocent child is lost out there and I find it hard to belief that the grandparents cant get there daughter to talk. I think now that all there worried about is saving there daughters butt. i don't know my child would have to sit in jail no matter how long it took until they explain what happened to my grandchild. QUIT USING HOW SHES BIPOLAR ECT . ECT. ITS O.K. 2 KILL YOUR CHILD SELL IT OR GIVE IT AWAY TODAY AS LONG AS SOMEONE SAYS YOUR SICK>> If her family's gonna keep a gun in the garage and hes a X officer then she should B back in jail !! HIM TO.
yeah i think it was quite stupid of her father to have a gun in the car knowing the rules of her bond release. Now I'm hearing that she's been offered a million dollars for her story - are you kidding me? What would be the name of it: How I killed my child and got away with it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime