Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 01:33 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,537,964 times

Advertisements

This story is really get out of control. I feel that this child is dead. I also feel this Mom is nuts and so is her parents. I also feel that a lot of people are getting statdomn from this story. I do not know what these protestors are trying to do. I hate that this child is lost , but what is the point of standing out there fighting with the Grandparents and having the police there. Go Home. Then Casey is calling the police and complaining about the protestors. She does nothing to find her child. I really think that she get off on this attention. I don't feel that if they pressure her anything will change. Mabe if the protestors go home and Nancy Grace stops covering the story she will slip something as she isn't in the spotlight anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2008, 04:21 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
I think this whole circus needs to end. Let the locals deal with it and get it out of the national spotlight.

Old 09-20-2008, 01:15 PM

1 posts, read 5,815 times
theres no dout in my mind that this mother dont know where her baby is.she knows and as long as she keeps her mouth shut shes gonna go free,anyone can get away with anything aslong as they tell not a soul.if i lost my baby,iwould be in the mental ward.this mother laughes,no tears,no nothing.she could have sold her daughter and that makes her at ease.she may have it set up that she will see her daughter later.the baby held her back cuz a kid is 24,7.you can see the mother wanted to party,why did she just give her parents the baby?this mother knows everything.

Old 09-21-2008, 08:12 PM

37 posts, read 65,038 times
What if (& this is just a what if) Casey is innocent? What if she really doesn't know where her daughter is. I am not saying she even cares about or where her Kaylee is. We know she didn't want Kaylee. We know that her mother made her keep Kaylee. Lets just say for arguments sake that the poster who said about the abuse was right. Let's say all the speculation about Kaylee's father dying in an accident was false & that either Casey's father or brother fathered Kaylee. It would explain Casey's attitude towards Kaylee. I guess repulsion, rejection etc (think about how a rape victim who falls pregnant to their attacker feels). Say that Cindy believed the story about the father being killed in an accident, but on the Father's Day weekend the truth came out about the real father hence the fight that ensued. Let's say that Cindy & George said they would take on Kaylee as their child & raise her & feeling a sense of freedom Casey goes out & parties it up. Meanwhile Cindy can't control the anger she feels towards Casey & either Lee or George (I'm going with Lee for the fact that if you merge Casey & Lee's name together you get Kaylee). However takes t out on poor Kaylee in the heat of the moment since she is a result of that incident. Let's say that it is premeditated & that she wanted to frame Casey for murder however the murder she had intended to commit was of Kaylee's real father. Let's say she researches the use of chloroform on Casey's computer (no doubt she has access to it if Casey lived with her) she gets hold of some. Gets hold of the gas cans & shovel but in her rage she uses the chloroform on Kaylee instead stashes the body in Casey's car & dumps it (the child may still have been alive when the car was dumped or she drugged the child so she was unaware of the murder that was about to take place). She tells Casey that everything is ok & Kaylee was with a babysitter & to just contine on with life as normal (maybe even prior to killing Kaylee she records a conversation with Kaylee which she plays in a phone conversation with Casey). Later on since the car hasn't been found (or she regrets her decision) she goes out to the car removes the body from the trunk which is now deceased I mean how long can a child survive locked in a trunk anyway. She buries the body & burns it using the shovel & gas that was intended for the real father. Now having a guilty conscious she goes home & reports the car she found with the trunk smelling like a dead body (how else would she know what it was & where the car was?). In the meantime she fills Casey's head with nonsense & maybe even tells her it's her fault all this happened because she let her father/ brother have their way with her & produce a child which would explain her mental state & her silence with her parents & Cindy's frequent babble. It seems to me Cindy knows to much & maybe the denial of the child being still alive is because she put that child in the trunk alive & sometimes chronic liars often believe their own stories (I have met a few people like this where they don't know truth from fiction & their stories are so far fetched it's completely unbelievable but the more you try & tell them it can't be true the angrier they get demanding it is the truth despite the lack of evidence they can produce & the huge amount proving it fictitious you can produce) which is why she outs the truth then covers it up because all liars slip up.
Anyway that is just a possible theory of mine.

ETA:
Lets not forget that Cindy is a nurse so it would be easier for her to get her hands on chloroform then anyone else.
Also it always seems to be Cindy coming forward with the info then changing it to suit her while Casey just sits in silence.

Last edited by potstirrer; 09-21-2008 at 09:28 PM..

Old 09-22-2008, 11:29 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,483,478 times
I have been wondering if Casey sold the little girl to pay off drug debts. I have seen several documentaries on the black market where children are sold, and there are many people "out there" willing to pay a lot of money for a child to adopt. Caylee is such a cute little girl - seems it would be easy to find parents who would love to adopt her. So I wonder if Casey is adamant about her daughter being alive b/c she knows she was sold on the black market.

Don't know how that fits in w/ chloroform (keep the child quiet for transport?) or the rank smell in the trunk.

Old 09-22-2008, 01:45 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,173 times
If this WITCH doesn't know where her kid is and she is telling the truth? Then she is a sociopath for her behavior is inconsistent with every normal parent on the planet and she has mAJOR MAJOR issues emotionally and mentally and should be locked up because if she can't get emotional about her own child missing? How can she function as anormal member of society? WHERE IS HER EMPATHY FOR HER DAUGHTER AND WHAT SHE MAY BE GOING THROUGH?? Sounds like character disorders or perhaps boderline personality disorder. She should be evaluated for mental disorders if she doesn't know where the kid is. Her actions speak much much louder than her denials. At the very least she should be beside herself because SHE FAILED HER DAUGHTER by keeping her safe from dangerous people. Every *normal* parent whose child was molested blames themselves for allowing the perv near their child. That is human nature. She is INHUMAN whether she did it or not, her behavior is not right either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by potstirrer View Post
What if (& this is just a what if) Casey is innocent? What if she really doesn't know where her daughter is. .

Old 09-22-2008, 02:06 PM

1,904 posts, read 3,988,015 times
What if the Casey's parents realized that she was such an unfit mother and determined that they needed to remove Caylee from the situation. Maybe, they took Caylee to friends/relatives that were unable to have children or lost a child and they are caring for Caylee.

Wait, that was in the movie "Gone Baby Gone."

Old 09-22-2008, 02:23 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,032,900 times
Well then, I guess the DNA in the trunk didn't really belong to Caylee.

Old 09-22-2008, 06:08 PM

1,904 posts, read 3,988,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Well then, I guess the DNA in the trunk didn't really belong to Caylee.
There goes my theory!

In all seriousness, what a terrible story that gets worse by the day.

Old 09-22-2008, 08:35 PM

1 posts, read 5,732 times
Default bad mother

AS A mother of three children there is no way that I could be that calm .My prayers are with baby Kaylee where ever she is.and one day the entire family that is covering up for there daughter will come before GOD for trial and they pay for any harm the caused to his little angel.LOVE DUENAS FAMILY SAN ANTONIO TEXAS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime