Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 09:17 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,350,315 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Good now maybe Nancy Grace can shut up. Maybe now we can move on to the lethal injection phase of this nightmare.
I'll second that, she is such an actor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2008, 09:28 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,060 times
If it does NOT FIT we must OVERLOOK! How would the meter reader be involved in the actual kiiling and disposal of Caylee's body? What evidence is there to support the disappearance of Caylee being a kidnapping? There was no ransom, if the motivation was to have a child...why is she dead?!?

All the evidence points to Mama. Ever heard of a child going missing where the mother didn't even report it for 30 days? Actually the Gma reported it.

I think the meter reader just reported seeing the bag, and the cops were over worked and didn't clue in. They were getting massive tips every day. Of course now the defense team will play this little blunder to the hilt.

Old 12-21-2008, 11:28 AM

100 posts, read 331,625 times
Looking at the meter reader with suspicion? Maybe we should look at the cops with suspicion too! The overlooking of the August tip to the body's location has got to be one of the grossest measures of incompetence that I have ever heard about. And yeah..........I am insane with rage over the matter. If these cops had followed the lead back in August with some professionalism, they might have found the soft tissue that dissappeared since then that could have specifically identified exactly how Caylee's murder went down. It might have told forensics that Caylee was drowned, or strangled, or suffocated. Knowing specifically how the child died might have put the death penalty back on the table. The cops that dropped this ball should all be fired!

D.

Old 12-21-2008, 03:14 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,595,060 times
But even if you do have a gaggle of bumbling keystone cops, (and I don't think they are) does it negate all the other overwhelming evidence in the case that points directly to the mother?

I think not.

Old 12-21-2008, 07:36 PM

100 posts, read 331,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
But even if you do have a gaggle of bumbling keystone cops, (and I don't think they are) does it negate all the other overwhelming evidence in the case that points directly to the mother?

I think not.

No....it does not negate. Even if Casey did not murder Caylee, Casey should fry for her part! But the other point stands too! The cops who dropped the ball on this important (and timely) lead should be fired for their lack of professionalism!

Still fuming.
D.

Old 12-22-2008, 08:21 AM

3,454 posts, read 7,409,608 times
I didn't mean to say the meter reader did it...just that it's strange. That he might know something...or something?

Why did he lie at first about how he found the remains? that sort of thing.

Old 12-22-2008, 09:06 AM

1,862 posts, read 3,342,874 times
Do you think Casey's parents are involved, and just put on this show of being all upset this whole time?

Did they know that Casey killed Caylee all along? Maybe, knowing they were being taped, they were making all that stuff up on the jail phone call that's been all over the news.

It's kind of dumb to leave the body right next to the house!

Old 12-22-2008, 10:02 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodoodles View Post
The autopsy may not reveal how she died but the internet searches for "neck breaking" and "house hold weapons" sure leave little doubt that it was done by her mother.
Something is deeply wrong with a person who spends their time reading about these topics!

Old 12-22-2008, 10:08 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkaren View Post
I didn't mean to say the meter reader did it...just that it's strange. That he might know something...or something?

Why did he lie at first about how he found the remains? that sort of thing.
He was afrain he would jeopardize his job if he admitted he was off task to check out a bag that was haunting him for several months. He had to say he needed to go into the woods to take a "whiz" otherwise, he could get reprimended.

Old 12-22-2008, 12:29 PM

1,862 posts, read 3,342,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Something is deeply wrong with a person who spends their time reading about these topics!
Well, that's at least 50% of Americans, I'd guess. Probably more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime