Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 05:45 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,230 times

Advertisements

First what is the deal with missing kids from this state. I pray for the sade return of this child. I just get really sick of hearing stories that make no sense. The Dad is working he leaves his child with his girlfreind who he lives with who is 17. She says she saw the girl at 10:00 and she the 5 year old and another younger boy all went to sleep in the same bed. Then at 3:30 am she gets up to go to the bathroom and she saw the child is gone. So someone came into the room and took the child from the same bed and noby woke up or the person just happened to take the child the same time this 17 year old goes to the bathroom. Does that make sense. I 'm not saying the family had anything to do with this but I really hope the outcome is better than Caylee Anthony.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2009, 07:13 PM

831 posts, read 2,437,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
First what is the deal with missing kids from this state. I pray for the sade return of this child. I just get really sick of hearing stories that make no sense. The Dad is working he leaves his child with his girlfreind who he lives with who is 17. She says she saw the girl at 10:00 and she the 5 year old and another younger boy all went to sleep in the same bed. Then at 3:30 am she gets up to go to the bathroom and she saw the child is gone. So someone came into the room and took the child from the same bed and noby woke up or the person just happened to take the child the same time this 17 year old goes to the bathroom. Does that make sense. I 'm not saying the family had anything to do with this but I really hope the outcome is better than Caylee Anthony.
I had posted an Amber alert on here yesterday. I was trying to find out more information because I had missed the notice on the tv. I have never been surrounded by so many abductions until I moved here to Florida it is so scary. I attached a link to the 911 call. The father kept hanging up on the 911 operator. I really hope they find her.

Cops: Girl, 5, likely taken from Florida home - CNN.com

Old 02-11-2009, 08:03 PM

1,986 posts, read 4,066,657 times
About 13 years ago we lived in an apartment, next door to a young woman who did not have all her faculties. She was babysitting for her friend's two babies, about 3 and 2. They saw the ice cream truck go by and decided they wanted some, so followed it. They walked blocks, crossed a major road and ended up at the police station. The person left to care for them had no idea they were gone until the mother was at her door with the police and the babies.

Point: People need to be aware of who they leave their kids with.

Old 02-11-2009, 08:51 PM

2,278 posts, read 3,921,860 times
This is fishy, really really stinkin fishy......

Old 02-12-2009, 04:39 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,083,908 times
okay yes this story does not make sense . first off who does not know what pjs they put the kids in ? the police asked her what color pajamas she put the girl in she does not remember and then she goes on and on about the brick by the door . I think maybe the girlfriend gave the child a bath and the little one might have drowned or she sassed the g/f and she hit her head in the bathtub and got killed that way . Either way things dont add up in the g/f story . also if he is older than 17 what the helio is the dad doing with someone so young ?Okay also my dad is a retired cop from boston and he says this is not adding up . This 17 yr old has done something to this little girl .Also she has not appeared on camera which is strange cause she was not standing by the dad of the little girl yesterday either . I agree something is fishy . We all remember susan smith dont we ? the south carolina woman who let her two boys drown in the bottom of a lake in her car strapped to their car seats . B*tch i hope you rot susan smith .Along with the several other dogs that killed their kids .anyways yeah definately smells fishy .

Old 02-12-2009, 07:24 AM

6,764 posts, read 22,071,618 times
Florida is one of the worst states to raise a child in...

Old 02-12-2009, 07:28 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,491,785 times
The Sheriff of the county (I think, Putnam?) said there were 44 sex offenders close to where this little girl was living. Reminds me of that terrible abduction w/ Jessica Lunsford, wh/ was also in Florida and from what they were saying on TV . . . where Jessica lived is not too far from where these people are living.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:38 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,491,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
okay yes this story does not make sense . first off who does not know what pjs they put the kids in ? the police asked her what color pajamas she put the girl in she does not remember and then she goes on and on about the brick by the door . I think maybe the girlfriend gave the child a bath and the little one might have drowned or she sassed the g/f and she hit her head in the bathtub and got killed that way . Either way things dont add up in the g/f story . also if he is older than 17 what the helio is the dad doing with someone so young ?Okay also my dad is a retired cop from boston and he says this is not adding up . This 17 yr old has done something to this little girl .Also she has not appeared on camera which is strange cause she was not standing by the dad of the little girl yesterday either . I agree something is fishy . We all remember susan smith dont we ? the south carolina woman who let her two boys drown in the bottom of a lake in her car strapped to their car seats . B*tch i hope you rot susan smith .Along with the several other dogs that killed their kids .anyways yeah definately smells fishy .
Uh, I seriously doubt the "babysitter/girlfriend" even gave the little girl a bath. So forget that theory. This sounds like a totally dysfunctional mess. The latest reports are that the child had on underwear and a T-shirt. That is not what one puts on after a bath. The girlfriend probably resents taking care of kids and so is in her own world and fell asleep not noticing what anyone else was doing. For all we know, the g/f fell asleep b/f the kids did and she has no clue where anyone was sleeping other than herself.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:47 AM

1,094 posts, read 2,969,796 times
All I know is, it's always the innocent little kids that pay the price. This is awful!

Old 02-12-2009, 07:50 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,230 times
Who knows who she left in the house when the Dad was gone. I also heard that the other child that was in bed with them was 4 years old. I would think they can speak to him and at least he could share about that day or night. I just find it fummy that she finds the child missing right around the time Dad was suppose to get home. They say the girlfriend is now with friends and family. Why wasn't she living with friends and family in te first place. I 'm not saying she did domething with the girl but I really think she is involved in some way, if only to mabe leave someone in the home that wasn't safe. Isn't that the story of Jessica wasn't the man that killed her staying with the family or visited them and turned out to be a sex offender.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime