Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 06:06 PM

1,782 posts, read 3,931,114 times

Advertisements

State To Seek Death Penalty For Casey Anthony - Orlando News Story - WESH Orlando

There is justice in the world after all.... I was pissed when they took it off the first time because that lazy cop didn't find the body in time, but it's back on the table again and they will be seeking it....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2009, 06:31 PM

478 posts, read 1,321,724 times
I'd hate to see that happen. I think the grandparents have gone through so much. I'd just hate to see them go through their daughter receiving the death penalty.

I do however, believe in the death penalty in some cases.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:32 PM

26,585 posts, read 61,886,187 times
And based on what we know so far, they'll have no problem convicting her and sticking a needle in her arm. I can't wait until the cricus of a trial starts to hear Casey's excuses and alabis. She's freaking delusional. Wonder if Jose Baez will try to get her off as insane? She needs a new attorney, he's doing her no favors.

Old 04-13-2009, 06:33 PM

14,785 posts, read 23,990,804 times
well you know what I doubt the prosecutors will get it because they had it on the table once and they took it off and that will hurt the prosecutors case . Okay let us see how baez plans to work this one , should be interesting to say the least .

Old 04-13-2009, 09:12 PM

1,639 posts, read 5,088,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
well you know what I doubt the prosecutors will get it because they had it on the table once and they took it off and that will hurt the prosecutors case . Okay let us see how baez plans to work this one , should be interesting to say the least .
It's that pesky "reasonable doubt" thing that gets in the way............

Old 04-13-2009, 11:20 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,264,617 times
I smell insanity coming.

Baez knew she did this and set this entire thing up from the start.

It is her only way out and he knows is - insanity is coming.

Why on earth would the grandparents be still backing her is beyond me.

I think the granddad knew something all along and did not say a word.

Something is very fishy with this entire thing. We have yet to find out what all will come out of this.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:33 PM

1,782 posts, read 3,931,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I smell insanity coming.

Baez knew she did this and set this entire thing up from the start.

It is her only way out and he knows is - insanity is coming.

Why on earth would the grandparents be still backing her is beyond me.

I think the granddad knew something all along and did not say a word.

Something is very fishy with this entire thing. We have yet to find out what all will come out of this.
Agreed. What I find particularly odd is that everytime the grandparents do something on a talk show, a major development happens...

First they go on Letterman and then the body is found the next day...

Yesterday I read something about them planning to go on Oprah, and suddenly the state wants to seek the death penalty again.......

This whole thing has been a circus, and its only the beginning.

Old 04-14-2009, 12:41 PM

479 posts, read 1,452,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annerk View Post
And based on what we know so far, they'll have no problem convicting her and sticking a needle in her arm. I can't wait until the cricus of a trial starts to hear Casey's excuses and alabis. She's freaking delusional. Wonder if Jose Baez will try to get her off as insane? She needs a new attorney, he's doing her no favors.

Bozo has to get another attorney on the case because he's not certified to handle death penalty cases in Florida. They've already been talking to some attorney in Miami.

I'm so glad they brought the death penalty back to the table. Gives some leverage to get her to make a plea for a life sentence, where she can rot and die after 40 or 50 years.

Old 04-14-2009, 12:44 PM

479 posts, read 1,452,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
They had it on the table, then took it off because they couldn't find the body and knew it was almost impossible without that vital piece of evidence. Now we know that Caylee was dumped like yesterday's garbage after having her head/mouth duct taped. Aggravated child abuse along with death = death penalty.

Old 04-14-2009, 12:48 PM

26,585 posts, read 61,886,187 times
My guess is that some of the forensics found on the body or at the scene match evidence found on the computer and in the car/house so they can make a case for premeditated murder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime