Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 08:36 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times

Advertisements

Urine van der Poop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2010, 08:48 AM

26,212 posts, read 49,031,855 times
As of this morning, he was extradited from Chile to Peru. In some parts of the world, the wheels of justice move quickly. Chile doesn't want him in their country and are sure glad to get rid of this hot potato as soon as they could sign the papers. He's as dirty a dog as ever existed. Anyone who preys upon young girls is the worst sort of coward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
If the guy is a drug dealer and loves money he could very well sell women into the sex trade. I hope when they catch him they make him confess to what happened. He sure lives high on the hog for not working.
He WAS in Thailand the other year getting young girls to enter the sex trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie73 View Post
The difference between these two cases is there is an actual body and evidence. I read in the Dutch newspaper there are Russians involved also. I dont think Joran did this alone, as the body was found in a hotelroom booked under his name. Why didnt he hide the body this time? He is not stupid, a sociopath, yes, but stupid, no.
IIRC, the Russian mafia was a part of his deal in Thailand, and probably elsewhere, to get young girls into the sex trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
He traveled the world. I wonder just how many women he killed but no one knows about them.
Probably only a few DIRECTLY, but I'm sure some girls he sold into the sex trade either have ended up dead elsewhere by the hands of others, or will end up dead in the future.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 06-04-2010, 08:59 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times
I wooden't want to be in his shoes!

Old 06-04-2010, 09:16 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,325,406 times
Apparently coincidence, but the FBI had him in their sights for extortion charges as well and let the ball drop. He was trying to get $250K wired to his account in exchange for telling where Natalee's body is located. Had the FBI gotten to him instead of letting him slip, this new girl would likely still be alive right now.

Very sad story, and I'm glad that he is finally in custody, but wish he would have been before to prevent this second crime.

Old 06-06-2010, 08:46 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
Supposedly his daddy helped him hide Holloway's body, he didn't have his daddy to help him this time. Poor guy just can't catch a break. Dead girls turn up in his vicinity and everybody goes thinking he had something to do with it. Poor guy.

What is sad is Holloway's mother wired him a down payment so he would tell her where to find her daughter's body and he uses the money to go to Peru to kill again. The FBI dropped the ball big time and let him slip away instead of holding him.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:42 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,346,590 times
Hopefully someone will off him in prison. Daddy can't help him anymore! He's dead! Karma is a biotch!

The girl's father said justice will be served...and he will get his!! RIP to Natalee and Stephanie . Now they may be able to RIP..........
Aw, now he wants his own lawyer...........poor thing!
Joran van der Sloot wants his own lawyer in Peru case

Supposedly he killed her with a baseball bat..On Nancy Grace's show, the brother of Stephanie was on the phone talking to Nancy and said she was so badly beaten her eye was gone! Sickening. Throw the book at this slimebucket!

Old 06-07-2010, 10:05 PM

1,693 posts, read 1,529,915 times
Exclamation van der Sloot Confesses to Murder

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot confesses to murdering Peruvian Stephany Flores over private information (http://www.islandcrisis.net/2010/06/dutchman-joran-van-der-sloot-confesses-murdering-peruvian-stephany-flores-private-information/ - broken link)

Old 06-07-2010, 10:12 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,813,321 times
Oh my.... wonder what's on that laptop. And what an ass he is for putting it there.

Old 06-07-2010, 10:14 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,461,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Member1 View Post
Dutchman Joran van der Sloot confesses to murdering Peruvian Stephany Flores over private information (http://www.islandcrisis.net/2010/06/dutchman-joran-van-der-sloot-confesses-murdering-peruvian-stephany-flores-private-information/ - broken link)
Wow! Thanks for posting this story. I am SO glad they finally got this guy on something.

Old 06-07-2010, 10:17 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,813,321 times
The info is so new, Fox only lists it as breaking news, but no story. CNN has nothing on it yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime