Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2010, 08:15 PM

1 posts, read 8,708 times

Advertisements

My wife and I want to live full time in the Tucson area.
Has anyone heard any comments on the following places?
coppercrest
mountainside village
The highlands
Tucson estates

Old 07-27-2010, 01:42 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,529,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PV42 View Post
coppercrest
mountainside village
The highlands
Tucson estates
Mountainside Village Tucson

Welcome to Copper Crest

Tucson Estates

I found Heritage Highlands in Marana, near Dove Mountain, but wasn't sure that was what you were wanting. I couldn't find anything called "The Highlands".

I don't know these places personally, but I hope these links will help.

Old 07-27-2010, 07:58 AM

1,024 posts, read 2,733,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PV42 View Post
coppercrest
mountainside village
The highlands
Tucson estates
Coppercrest, Mountainside and Tucson Estate are all fairly large developments in southwest Tucson with lots of amenities and activities. Tucson Estates is a massive area with it's own golf course. Golf fees are included in your monthly HOA fees. So if you are golfers that is a good option. A little distant to major shopping centers but not bad. The links Marcy gave you will give you the details. The Highlands is a very nice, small, quiet little developement out in Oro Valley in Northwest Tucson. Quiet, yet very close to all the major shopping and restaurants. The Highlands does not allow pets if that is a concern.

Old 07-27-2010, 05:12 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,912,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickTucsonHomes View Post
The Highlands does not allow pets if that is a concern.
Wow, that's hard to believe! Guess I'd love to move there when I turn 55!

Old 07-28-2010, 12:21 AM

8,869 posts, read 16,238,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickTucsonHomes View Post
The Highlands is a very nice, small, quiet little developement out in Oro Valley in Northwest Tucson. Quiet, yet very close to all the major shopping and restaurants. The Highlands does not allow pets if that is a concern.
The Highlands in Oro Valley is in a great location, with wonderful mountain views. The very unobtrusive entrance is on Lambert Lane between La Canada and OV's N. First Avenue. It's very close the big shopping center at First and Oracle where there's a Target, a Home Depot, and a big Fry's Supermarket, among other useful stores. It's right across the street from Canada del Oro Riverfront Park, which even has night lighting.

But I had no idea there was manufactured housing anywhere in Oro Valley, let alone homes well under $100,000. And I'm with sierraAZ: the no pets thing is a welcome thought after where I live now. You're a source of amazing info, Rick.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:29 AM

1,024 posts, read 2,733,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukesgrrl View Post
But I had no idea there was manufactured housing anywhere in Oro Valley, let alone homes well under $100,000.
Yep, the one and only in Oro Valley, very nice quiet little place tucked away where most people don't even see it.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:00 PM

207 posts, read 547,024 times
Picture Rocks, 3 Points and Avra Valley. Bring guns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson