U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2011, 05:58 PM

12 posts, read 27,114 times

Advertisements

What does anybody know about the Saddlebrooke Subdivision around Rolling Rock Court. Is it a safe quiet neighborhood looking for info.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2011, 08:03 PM

1,024 posts, read 2,530,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbeAZ View Post
What does anybody know about the Saddlebrooke Subdivision around Rolling Rock Court. Is it a safe quiet neighborhood looking for info.
Everything in Saddlebrooke is safe and quiet. It is north of Tucson, North of Oro Valley, North of Catalina. Up there all by itself. Take about 15-20 minutes to get from Saddlebrook to the Oro Valley area. It is a very large master planned retirement community. There are two different HOA's depending on which part you live in. HOA 1 has 27 holes of golf plus Clubhouse, HOA 2 has two 18 hole courses plus clubhouses and amenities. Then another 5 miles to the north is Saddlebrooke Ranch, brand spanking new stunning clubhouse, 18 holes of golf etc. Not many homes built there yet so plenty of lots to choose from.

Old 06-03-2011, 09:07 PM

8,875 posts, read 14,986,841 times
I sold furniture in Tucson for several years and had quite a few customers from SaddleBrooke. They often came into the store as couples or small groups of women. I found them all to be educated, personable, and eager for a fun and interesting life. They made the phrase "active adults" seem quite apt. While I doubt I would agree with all of their opinions all the time, I would be happy to have any one of them as a neighbor. About a year ago, I took a tour of open houses at SaddleBrooke Ranch and the model homes are gorgeous. Another plus for that place.

Old 07-23-2011, 04:22 PM

38 posts, read 46,331 times
I lived in Oro Valley for eight years, up until 1999. It appears to have grown quite a bit since I left. I just sold my home in colorado and I am headed to Saddlebrook for "Active" retirement. Glad to hear that the residents there have some energy. Also, the home prices are unbelievable. When I left and Saddlebrook was in its early stages, I could only dream of living there. With this economy, it is really affordable now.

Old 07-23-2011, 10:24 PM

53 posts, read 101,760 times
Smile Saddlebrook

Saddlebrook is a fairly quiet community. It has mostly a retired population of financially comfortable people. I believe they also have their own security personnel most probably paid for within Homeowner Association dues. I believe it has three clubhouses and when I go through there, there are always golf carts driving the road. Pretty quiet. Pretty stable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson