Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2014, 01:28 AM

12 posts, read 20,316 times

Advertisements

Hey Gang,

I haven't been on for a while, but i'm back to see if someone can give me their honest opinion on these apartments that i'm looking to move into.

I'd like to get some REAL testimonials from anyone that has "RECENTLY" lived at these apartment homes because i recently visited and took a tour this past weekend and really LIKED their units. At the same time i looked on some of the apartment review sites and the ratings for this place were a total of 42% out of 100% which was REALLY surprising based on my visit.

Here's the info on the apartment community:

Lakeside Casitas Apartment Homes
8250 E. Golf Links Rd
Tucson, AZ 85730

And here is where i found my review information:
Lakeside Casitas Ratings, Reviews, Map, Rents, and other Tucson apartments for rent from ApartmentRatings.com

So here is what i'd like to find out:

1. Are these apartments safe for a family?

2. Are there a lot of crimes that you've seen or experienced by living here?

3. Are the apartments as good as the models as far as upkeep, amenities, etc.?

4. Is the maintenance team attentive to your needs?

Any and ALL information would be GREATLY appreciated!
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2014, 09:56 AM

2,672 posts, read 2,704,586 times
The reviews for the apartments aren't real good. You can check out the crime in the area at crimereports.com. I checked back about 6 months and their is a fairly steady stream of crime reports between 8100 and 8300 Golf Links. The nearby park also has a fair amount of crime. Because of the layout of the complex the crime might actually be lower than a lot of other complexs which are 2-3 stories. Like a lot of Tucson construction it looks like an older masonry construction with no insulation. The AC bills could be fairly high for 4 months a year. A newer airconditioner, thermopane windows, shade trees, windows that don't face west, covered parking would make the place a little more attractive. Its probably an attractive place to live if you have kids. Its owned by an out of state corporation.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
View detailed profiles of: