Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 01:26 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,534,219 times

Advertisements

I guess I don't understand why the OP started an inflammatory thread accusing someone of being racist, based on a questionable article, and then when asked as to why he believed that, wasn't able to back it up with credible sources. What is the point of making the comment in the first place? Mr. Grijalva isn't the OP's Congressman, and he only represents a small part of Tucson? I don't see the point.

Old 07-30-2014, 10:32 AM

1,433 posts, read 2,970,294 times
You guys crack me up. You cherry pick sources that are called into question, ignoring others, then conclude it must be wrong. Those links were just a start ... there's many more. Your turn to do the research ... read 'em and weep.

Old 07-30-2014, 05:42 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,245,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by actinic View Post
You guys crack me up. You cherry pick sources that are called into question, ignoring others, then conclude it must be wrong. Those links were just a start ... there's many more. Your turn to do the research ... read 'em and weep.
I didn't even provide any sources. I only provided irrefutable facts. The number of votes Rep. Grijalva has received from his constituents in elections, the basic circumstances of his biography, and the fact that he is a progressive Democrat are beyond dispute. You're the one who is providing personal interpretations of what he means when he says something. And Bummer is the one who charged (without support) that he has "no regard for the people he represents" and claims "he even looks sleazy." Both of which are highly subjective determinations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson