Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2015, 06:13 PM

9 posts, read 8,082 times

Advertisements

Can we PLEASE have someone's Help. I am Moving to NW Tucson in 6-12 Months, and need to find a "Nice BIG Apartment" Complex that is Handicapped Accessible, (I had Polio & use a Mobility Scooter to get around), and has a Pool, Fitness Room and washer/dryer in apartment. Also a "Steam Room or Sauna" would be Great, ( if you know of a place.). My wife & I, in our late 50's and Daughter (24) and a 5 year old granddaughter need to find a place to move into. CAN ANYONE HELP US PLEASE. We sure would appreciate it. We have Never been to Arizona, But now my wife has COPD and can not breathe here in Michigan because of Extremely High Humidity. We need a ground floor apartment, No Steps and rent around $1,000 a month or Less, If possible for a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom place, in a safe NW area, or NE area of Tucson. Are these area's safe ones? I have heard that South or Southern Tucson is NOT a place to be. Hence requesting NW area. , I Thank You All in Advance for your Help & Concern in this matter. I have written a Similar Request but only 3 people answered. Hopefully I can get more Replies this time. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2015, 02:09 PM

7 posts, read 8,237 times
You may have a tough time finding a 3 bedroom for that price. Just helped our son find his own place, and it was not easy to find a 1-bedroom for less than $650 north of River Road in Tucson. He ended up over on North Kolb.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson