U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2020, 09:39 AM

687 posts, read 502,266 times

Advertisements

I am a hetero conservative male in Green Valley, and I could not care less if someone is gay or straight. Just be a decent person with a good attitude and you will be fine! I am sure you may come across the occasional homophobe, but I do not think there is any widespread anti-gay sentiment in Green Valley. For what it is worth, you would be accepted by me, and I think most others as well. I hope you end up in Green Valley, it is a wonderful place to live!
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2020, 04:26 AM

20,299 posts, read 23,864,393 times
It's become arbitrary where Gay people live today. I lived in a Gay ghetto in Minneapolis (Loring Park) back in the early 70's, walking distance to Gay bars, but in this new age we're living in, Gay bars are closing, one by one, all across the country, they're not needed anymore as 60% of Gay people meet their new partner via the Internet, and there's Meet-up groups, so if there's no Gay bar in Green Valley, who cares! You'll find Gay people today going to Straight bars and feeling very comfortable there.

There was a straight bar close to my house in Las Vegas, Mr. G's, and there was a Gay couple that came there regularly, and would hold hands at the bar and even kiss. Who cares, who cares anymore!
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson