Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2024, 08:56 AM

336 posts, read 577,504 times

Advertisements

I’m closing on my house in Tucson soon and will be looking for new appliance. What is the best appliance store in Tucson, preferably with its own service department? Please weigh in
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2024, 02:33 PM

720 posts, read 995,065 times
We always used Christie's. They stand by their products, deliver, take away old appliances etc.

Old 02-19-2024, 07:12 PM

336 posts, read 577,504 times
Thank you! I googled them. Great reviews!

Old 02-20-2024, 12:51 PM

85 posts, read 269,902 times
I disagree about Christies. I purchased a stackable GE washer and dryer from them last year. I've had nothing but trouble with the washer. Christies repair people have been out multiple times to fix the same problem. I finally got tired of them not fixing the problem. I finally called GE directly before the one year warranty was over and got a GE repair person out to fix the washer. He fixed it on the first try. There is more to this story like their lack of customer service and communication in my opinion but that's for another time. I will never use Christie's again. I will go to Home Depot or Lowes. I literally went to Christie's to try to give my money to a locally owned company. Never again.

Old 02-20-2024, 08:34 PM

9,599 posts, read 31,685,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaz View Post
I’m closing on my house in Tucson soon and will be looking for new appliance. What is the best appliance store in Tucson, preferably with its own service department? Please weigh in

When I needed a new refrigerator last July . . . the only company ready and willing to help plus had the best price was Home Depot. Also, their Delivery and Customer Service were downright impressive.

Lowe's was second but Christie's and BestBuy were useless and higher priced.

Old 02-20-2024, 11:15 PM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times
Agree about Lowe's. Competitive pricing, outstanding service.

Old 02-24-2024, 11:56 AM

2,841 posts, read 3,194,864 times
Tucson Appliance Co. on Speedway, if they have what you want. Good service with fast delivery of a new refrigerator to my distant rural home during the height of Covid

Old 03-01-2024, 09:08 AM

104 posts, read 273,314 times
I do like to support local business and Christie's was my go to for many years and that included a couple of rentals we had. We'd been good customers and spent quite a bit of money over the years and our personal home is only a few minutes from their store at Country Club and Ft. Lowell. One hot summer Friday morning I realized our refrigerator/freezer wasn't working. Phew! Thank goodness it wasn't a weekend morning! It might as well have been as when I called they were booked for the day and wouldn't be able to get anyone over until sometime Monday. !!!!!????!!!!! What about all my food?? We can't help you with that. It was that day I found Rosano's on Grant and I'd never used them before but they came right over. They were terrific and I'm so sorry they're gone now. I will never, ever spend so much as one thin dime in Christie's again.

They absolutely should have emergency repair service available for refrigerators and freezers. A stove, dishwasher, microwave don't need emergency service but a refrigerator or freezer does. Their cavalier attitude while hundreds of dollars of food could have been lost was appalling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
View detailed profiles of: