Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 06:38 PM

56 posts, read 116,305 times

Advertisements

I'm off pavement by about a mile. Near Ajo and Siearita Mt Road. I have a great view of Kitt Peak. There are lots of lots around here with electric and sewage installed but, very few houses. All of the roads are dirt. That is my only real letdown. I try to keep my Vette clean and it is a loosing battle.

Old 11-06-2010, 10:00 PM

4 posts, read 4,888 times
contact the news of these failures of justice if this women is harrasing you and trying to harm you purposfully also get a pfa not only will she not be able to come near you she will have to vacate her home they also have what is called night vision camras record her actions and put the camra in an unnoticable location after some time send a letter to the news with a note of your story also send a note and the videos to your congressmen and police and if nothing is done contact the national news that will be due cause for action as now it is nationally known you are not being helped and may even give you the right to sue you state for not protecting you hope this helps. oh one more thing if she has children again send your findings to children and youth and a psychiatrist not only will they take away the children they will commit her as this women sounds insane i think also if you do all of these actions she will think twice about crossing your path once more and messing with you she sounds like a real loon i state again.

Old 11-08-2010, 02:24 PM

10 posts, read 45,213 times
Yes, I have no tresspassing signs posted everywhere, and I openly carry my gun on my property, but I'm dealing with 4 adults who have had what little brain cells they were born with burned out by meth which they OPENLY make and I've told numerous law enforcement people and they can do nothing unless they have a reason to enter the property, they manufacture the meth during odd late hours ( 3 or 4 in the morning), the reason I know that they're making it those hours is that I have swamp coolers which pull the air from the outside in and the stink wakes me up. As far as cameras go, I always keep one handy but there's a 6 foot fence separating us. I can only hope that one day they find themselves in a fatal demise, they've also started to smuggle the meth on the week-ends with their truck and on Mondays there's all kinds of traffic coming to their house, so obvious....thankyou for your concern.

Old 01-30-2011, 03:03 PM

1 posts, read 1,441 times
What a mess people can make for themselves and those around them. I was born at the foot of A mountain, at the A mountain dairy. My dad had a ranch leased out toward Sasabe the old Soto ranch. He also supplied milk to Rayan field when it was training fighter pilots. I guess what I writeing has nothing todo with your problem. Just rembering when Three Points was just a little store across the road from the old Robles ranch. There wasn't anything out that way as far as any houseing or subdivideing. I really do hope that you find away to get your problem solved before someone gets hurt bad. And its quite apperent that is a very likly situation at this moment. I think carrying your gun around your place isn't the best way to want to be neighbourly. Here where I live now we do have a drug problem that is growing. Our law enforcement are doing a good job with what they have towork with and the area they have to cover. Just thoughts about you and your area from an old timer that rembers the good old days.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:07 AM

2 posts, read 2,672 times
Default What about that dairy?

Question for william35:

What can you tell me about the A-Mountain Dairy? I'm interested in its history. The only information I have is that it is listed in Tucson City Directories in the 1940s, but not by the 1950s. Any information will be appreciated.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:11 PM

4,235 posts, read 14,008,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotto View Post
Question for william35:

What can you tell me about the A-Mountain Dairy? I'm interested in its history. The only information I have is that it is listed in Tucson City Directories in the 1940s, but not by the 1950s. Any information will be appreciated.
Scotto: you may want to PM (private message) william with your question as it doesn't look like he is here much (left click on his username and click on private message or similar)....also, this thread is about Three Points, not A Mountain and its old dairy....you could also start a new thread asking about the dairy in the subject line.....just trying to help out - not trying to lecture!....thanks

Old 02-15-2011, 04:11 PM

2 posts, read 2,672 times
Thanks for the information, I'm a novice.

Old 06-04-2011, 03:47 PM

3 posts, read 9,862 times
Have you contacted the news media? Or perhaps your elected officials?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Tucson