Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2013, 10:01 AM

10 posts, read 19,657 times

Advertisements

Hello!

I have been looking through the older posts and have gleaned quite a bit of information about the Tulsa area. My family should be moving to Tulsa in the summer. We are looking primarily at the Bixby area to buy a house.

Are the Central and Bixby North Elementary schools about the same or is there a reason to favor one over the other? We are also open to looking at some of the Broken Arrow area closer in to Tulsa. We don't want to get to far out of the Tulsa area since we don't like commuting too much. Are there any elementary and middle schools in that arrow that are great to work with? I have heard great things about Bixby, Broken Arrow and Jenks schools.

We aren't focusing too much on Jenks school system because it seems so large and schools spread out, although it seems to get the most accolades.

I would appreciate any insights anyone might have. I will probably have other questions as this process moves forward.

We are looking forward to this new chapter in our lives. I have to talked to many folks who are either from OK or have lived in OK at some point and time. Everyone says the same thing, that the people are so nice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2013, 02:10 PM

7 posts, read 12,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCtoTulsa View Post
Hello!

I have been looking through the older posts and have gleaned quite a bit of information about the Tulsa area. My family should be moving to Tulsa in the summer. We are looking primarily at the Bixby area to buy a house.

Are the Central and Bixby North Elementary schools about the same or is there a reason to favor one over the other? We are also open to looking at some of the Broken Arrow area closer in to Tulsa. We don't want to get to far out of the Tulsa area since we don't like commuting too much. Are there any elementary and middle schools in that arrow that are great to work with? I have heard great things about Bixby, Broken Arrow and Jenks schools.

We aren't focusing too much on Jenks school system because it seems so large and schools spread out, although it seems to get the most accolades.

I would appreciate any insights anyone might have. I will probably have other questions as this process moves forward.

We are looking forward to this new chapter in our lives. I have to talked to many folks who are either from OK or have lived in OK at some point and time. Everyone says the same thing, that the people are so nice.
Iam also interested in all of the above schools and general info as my daughter and family are moving there in March 2013. We are also looking forward to visiting OK, tulsa and the surrounding area by August this year and would love to checkout the Keystone Lake area for 7-10 day stay. any info is appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa