Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2015, 06:44 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,573,369 times

Advertisements

The Tulsan howest2008 latest Road Trip Northern San Francisco Bay Area to UCLA in Western Los
Angeles California February 1, 2015.

(A) Driving a car down to the Los Angeles California area off campus housing for a UCLA student who's mother is a friend of my wife.

(B) I'm thrilled because every time that I set foot in Los Angeles it's an adventure for me.

(C) First leg of the trip is me driving the car down to a UCLA student female working on her master
degree.

(D) Gassed up car 7:00am the trip begins Interstate 80/780/680/580/Interstate Highway 5

(E) First pit stop 8:30am at the Tourist stop with the Giant Wind Mill and the Split Pea's Soup
Café , I fill the car back up and over top off my tank Gasoline is flowing onto the pavement.

(F) I commence to clean the windshields of all Road Exhaust and Dead Bugs and hit the road again

(G) I hit the San Fernando Valley near the Magic Mountain Theme Park and drive around looking at
some of the new highway construction they have going on in that area.

(H) I pull into a gas station and pull forward to the last pumps meanwhile on the other side of the
pumps a slender cute blonde pulls up on the other side of me.

(I) She tells me a slob story and ask to borrow some money , I tell her that I'm $15.000 Dollars in
Debt ( I don't know were that cane from.....LOL ) and can't help Her.

(J) I guess that I blew her mind by saying that I needed $15,000 when she said that she needed
just a few bucks , but whatever we had A 45 Minutes Convo That wasn't about Sex or Romance
but about some of the stuff that happened in each of ours life's. I watched her attempt to barrow from
others some just blew her off and other put her down gently , to make a long story short I Followed
her into the store and brought myself a Gallon of bottled water , and waited until she got to the Cashier
. To my surprise she asked for $5.00 worth of Gasoline and I told the Cashier to tack on $4.00...LOL

(K) I Should've given her $5.00 because the Convo was exciting and worth my 45 minutes of small talk, somehow I think that she will be very well taken care Judging By The Car that She Drove that day....LOL.

(L) That's the reason that I don't have to have Sex Hex or Vex on a Date for it to Be Successful , no that 45 Minutes was not a Date < I'm just making a point about what's important to me Convo and having unique experiences that are my own little private adventures in my own little private life and World.

(m) Dropped off car to UCLA student and had student take me to LAX Los Angeles International Air
Port , they had LAPD at the Entrance of LAX looking inside of each and every CAR. I'm dropped off at Departure And I'm Downing The Last of my Gallon Bottled Water. I'm getting my Boarding Pass and going through TSA Security LA isn't as tough on me as Tulsa TSA Security. I'm charging my cell phone up And People Watching MAN They Have Some Nice Looking People Girls In Los Angeles CA.

(N) Up into the sky 45 to 60 minutes for 400 miles , San Francisco International Air Port
I have only carry on luggage and walk out to San Francisco BART trains to Oakland CA...
STAY TUNE FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.........LOL

Last edited by Howest2008; 02-08-2015 at 07:10 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2015, 03:02 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,573,369 times
Split Pea Soup
http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2...up-california/

https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...ee&fr2=piv-web

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/239/1131...up-Santa-Nella

Last edited by Howest2008; 02-19-2015 at 03:15 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
View detailed profiles of: