Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2015, 09:27 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,575,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Valentine Day Eve Went to trader joe's and brought some chocolates and later discovered that Safeway also had the Trader Joe's brand of Chocolates which cost the same amount to purchase.Normal people would think that the Chocolates would cost twice as much from Trader Joe's Stores.....

Continuation of top ten list

6. Always tell your wife after a augument than I'm not wrong , (but) I apologize for us having this hot and heated augement , so lets bury the hacket.

7. Make sure not to give your kids and grandkids a inappropriate NDN name like I did with mines " Raises By wolves " that will surely make your wife as mad as a hornet from a hornet nest with an arrow sticking all the way through it.

8. Always treat your Mother-In-Law like a Queen and not A Monster-In-Law.....

9. When your wife has a throbbing headache and you don't feel like Massaging Her for 40 to 60 Minutes then Making Love To Her , go to the store and buy her some TYLENOL Pain Releiver and call it a day.

10. I'm still thinking about that tenth principal of wisdom to drop on you folks out in OKLAHOMA.
10. If and when you find yourself not having the proper amount of time for verbal communication with
your spouse , hand her a hand written note telling her how you feel.

There's more than one way of keeping the lines of Communication open.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2015, 09:39 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,532,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Catfish2008 View Post
I usually just tap the wife on the shoulder until she gives in. It can go two ways: 1) elbow to the face (worth the risk) or 2) desired result.
Geez, I hope your nose gets better.

As for #10, No! Go back to the drawing board. Post its are not going to cut it for Valentine's Day.

Old 02-23-2015, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Bass&Catfish2008
I usually just tap the wife on the shoulder until she gives in. It can go two ways: 1) elbow to the face (worth the risk) or 2) desired result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
Geez, I hope your nose gets better.

As for #10, No! Go back to the drawing board. Post its are not going to cut it for Valentine's Day.

howowest2008 Laughing Out Loud......

Old 02-23-2015, 12:50 PM

Default Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9ZVGM7smE

Old 03-01-2015, 01:44 AM

11:00PM
Sex O'Clock
1"00 AM
2:00 Am
3:00 AM
4:00 Am
5:00 AM
Sex O'Clock
7:00 AM
8:00 AM
9:00 AM
10:00 AM
11:00 AM
Sex O'Clock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkPy4yq7EJo

Old 03-02-2015, 05:42 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,532,523 times
Hey buddy, slow down! Your hand will cramp up!

How much did you spend on the Missus for Valentine's Day?

Old 03-02-2015, 07:08 PM

[quote]
Quote:

How much did you spend on the Missus for Valentine's Day?[/quote]
All that I can tell you is Not Enough , but we are catching Up On Our WINTER HEATING BILL " and getting Ready for a March 27th Road Trip.....And Daughter Is Going On A Historical Black Colleges
And University TOUR On The 28th of March...My Head Is Spinning Brother.

I try and stay away from that only using in a extreme EMERGENCY...........

Old 03-03-2015, 03:25 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,500,478 times
Quote:

How much did you spend on the Missus for Valentine's Day?
LOL!

Yeh, that's one cause of carpal tunnel that you do not want to explain to the doctor!
*Doctor: "Can you show me what you were doing when you felt pain in your hand?"*

Old 03-04-2015, 05:25 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,977,654 times
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.

2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.

3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.

4. If you are in an elevator and a women gets in, don’t rape her.

5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.

6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.

7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.

8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.

9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.

10. Dont forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.

Old 03-04-2015, 05:36 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,437,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.

2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.

3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.

4. If you are in an elevator and a women gets in, don’t rape her.

5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.

6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.

7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.

8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.

9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.

10. Dont forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
It may be difficult to believe, but there are men who truly need to be told these things over and over and over again. Their stupidity is rife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa