U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 06:03 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,405,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archana Maani View Post
The Coffee & Crepe place is Wi - Fi enabled too
Welcome to the forums Archana!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2008, 05:50 PM

41 posts, read 117,961 times
Places to eat:

Ti Amo’s: One of the better Italian food places I have been to.

Also, tasteful live music on the weekends.
(Ti Amos - Italian Restaurant in Tulsa, OK)

Doubleshot Coffee: Excellent coffee and roasting is done in house.
DoubleShot (http://www.doubleshotcoffee.com/DoubleShot.html - broken link)

Stonemill Barbeque: Enjoyable, if not fattening, food.
Stone Mill Barbeque and Steakhouse Restaurant for Dining in Tulsa Oklahoma

Old 02-15-2008, 06:03 AM

I've heard that DoubleShot is a really good coffe place.

Old 02-17-2008, 01:09 AM

17 posts, read 65,869 times
Go to Michael Fusco's new restaurant at 97th and Riverside.... It's amazing! Also, I don't know if Hideaway has been mentioned, but it's always good. One at 81st and Harvard. 105th and Memorial. Cherry Street (15th Street between Peoria and Lewis)........
Go to Mahogany Steakhouse at 68th and Yale. Best restaurant in Tulsa. Period. (Albeit one of the most expensive)...... Go to Fleming's at Utica Square. Also great, and expensive..... For a cheap, good hamburger try Ron's at 81st and Harvard or Fast Eddie's at 101st and Sheridan. For other good pizza, try Bellacino's at 94th and Delaware.... Or perhaps Uno's at 61st and Memorial..... Shogun is good at 68th and Memorial....... As well as Red Lobster right there.....That's also a great location to go to the Dollar Movie Theater..... Try the new Chipotle at 71st, just east of Garnett.... Bonefish is good right there, too..........Phat Phil's at 8th and Cincinnati's?, I think, is pretty good..... Goldie's is a Tulsa classic!...... Locations I can think of are 53rd and Lewis, 61st just west of Sheridan, 15th between Utica and Lewis, I know there are others, but I can't think of where. The sweet pickles and charburger there are my favorites....... Nordaggio's is a favorite coffee place at 81st and Lewis...... The Italian restaurant there is good, too, although I can't remember the name right now...... I guess that's enough..... haha.....

Old 02-17-2008, 01:25 AM

10,395 posts, read 15,178,228 times
I am a native Tulsan transplant living in CA and haven't beem to Tulsa since 2003 , but the area that I know about are the RIVERSIDE area all the way from riverside park To.. Jenks , the BROOKSIDE area from 30th to 50th the hippest area in Tulsa, THE CHERRY STREET area also pretty cool , check them out today and get back to me , are they pretty much the same as way back then.

Old 02-17-2008, 01:38 AM

395 posts, read 1,347,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The A-Team View Post
Eat at Brownies on harvard!!!! my dad ate there as a kid, and everytime i'm in tulsa i stop in for a few frosty mug rootbeers and a burger. Stop typing and get goin to brownies now!!
I second that!!!!
Last time I was there I ate 3 hot dog burgers and had 5 frosty root beers...HAHA I do not usually eat that much in one sitting..but I did and I loved every minute of it!!!

Old 02-18-2008, 02:32 PM

52,171 posts, read 46,686,641 times
Have any of y'all tried or have gone to Ron's Hamburgers and Chili? I didn't get to try that place on my last visit to Tulsa, but it's supposed to be a local institution. Anyone ever been?? If so, how is it?

Old 02-18-2008, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Have any of y'all tried or have gone to Ron's Hamburgers and Chili? I didn't get to try that place on my last visit to Tulsa, but it's supposed to be a local institution. Anyone ever been?? If so, how is it?
I've been to Ron's and loved it. Some would say it's too much of a greasy spoon, but that's what makes it good! Although I have absolutely no appetite right now whatsoever because of being sick.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:04 PM

52,171 posts, read 46,686,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
I've been to Ron's and loved it. Some would say it's too much of a greasy spoon, but that's what makes it good! Although I have absolutely no appetite right now whatsoever because of being sick.
Well, it will be worth a try. It's on my agenda for the next visit......whenever that will be.

Old 02-19-2008, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Well, it will be worth a try. It's on my agenda for the next visit......whenever that will be.
Well don't sound so bummed out case. You could be me; on the fifth day of the flu and feeling every bit of it.

Just hop in that truck of yours (I envision you having a truck) and shoot up highway 75 for a few hours. Heck, I may go with you to split the cost of gas..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa