Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 11:12 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,001 times

Advertisements

Listen ! If you act erratic , stupid, odd, present as high on PCP or whatever insane **** you are on and
if your pulled by cops then refuse to stop ,because your a fool you will be shot whether you have your hands up and are unarmed. Terence Stop do not walk to your car in a near suicide mission? Stop now! Don't reach into your dumb ass car !!!?? Boom! .....In retrospect , if I tell you to stop walking and you put on a show I will shoot your leg to slow your misbehavior oddity down sucka. The death of this Mr. Crutchen breaks our hearts ,but misbehavior of ANY kind will scare cops and they will plug you up! Adrenaline can ya dig.

Last edited by openmike; 09-20-2016 at 11:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2016, 01:34 PM

1,812 posts, read 2,224,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Listen ! If you act erratic , stupid, odd, present as high on PCP or whatever insane **** you are on and
if your pulled by cops then refuse to stop ,because your a fool you will be shot whether you have your hands up and are unarmed. Terence Stop do not walk to your car in a near suicide mission? Stop now! Don't reach into your dumb ass car !!!?? Boom! .....In retrospect , if I tell you to stop walking and you put on a show I will shoot your leg to slow your misbehavior oddity down sucka. The death of this Mr. Crutchen breaks our hearts ,but misbehavior of ANY kind will scare cops and they will plug you up! Adrenaline can ya dig.
No, I don't dig. Cops do not have the right to kill someone for not following orders. He did nothing threatening.

Old 09-20-2016, 03:55 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,710,757 times
His car broke down. He probably foolishly thought the police would help him. Instead, they point guns at him. He was coming back from a class at the Tulsa Community College. I bet he was not happy that other people get assistance when their car breaks down and he gets guns pointed at him and told to put his hands up. And the police in the helicopter above (one of which was the shooting officer's husband) called him a "big bad dude" and expected he would be tasered even while acknowledging he was following the officer's commands.

Old 09-20-2016, 04:24 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,876,001 times
Good push backs and I will listen to you guys , but the evidence points to an all to frequent lack of responding to orders . I would never have shot this man as wounding for apparent reaching into his pocket something you NEVER DO . Don't move ,shut the hell up ,don't do ANYTHING except what is told, if your high your a walking noncompliant dead man. Why these guys had to kill this man literally makes me cry!!!! Blacks and some whites have behavior problems both men and women and its a red flag!!! Part of my soul is in the black community I morn for the mom and dad ,cousins and friends .

Old 09-20-2016, 06:52 PM

545 posts, read 594,632 times
Why is it that we never hear of White, Hispanic, Asian, Native-American, or hell even Martian....it be always a black man getting shot,,,,,,"Whada do??? "I ain't gots no gun"

Old 09-22-2016, 08:28 AM

143 posts, read 192,970 times
His car was not 'broken down'. Reports are saying now it was running. Its a very sad situation. Lots of inconsistencies in both sides of the story. Regardless, he did not have to die. I don't care if he was on PCP, or not complying. The other office tazed him, that would have been enough to subdue him and cuff him. Problem solved. I am heartbroken for his family and feel very fearful for our city, especially if Al Sharpton is coming.

Old 09-22-2016, 04:52 PM

3,887 posts, read 4,540,926 times
Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kyle_Dinkheller

Video caught all of the above this on tape, and I just watched it after finding it on a Reddit thread when I Googled it. I don't normally watch these things, but I did. I wouldn't recommend it for someone who is especially sensitive!! It's the sound more than the visuals. Apparently the video has been on the internet for while, and it is used for training purposes in police academies. Unfortunately, drilling into the cops that any hesitancy can end in being killed, and it can, there have also been some very unfortunate incidents where completely innocent people have been shot. Stupid things like reaching for a cane, untangling a foot from a seat belt to name a few I've read about.

There was some discussion on the Reddit thread with a few commenting on why he didn't use lethal force right away. The bad guy was clearly not complying, goofing around, putting his hands in his pockets and then went back to his truck and was rustling around in the back before he pulled the rifle and started blasting. There were some links claiming the officer was being cautious because he had a couple of complaints of excessive force and he had been warned. Some say he just didn't want to use excessive force. Who knows... it ended in tragedy.

Also in the thread someone provided a link to the recorded sound of when the police first arrive at the scene. You can hear a police officer, one who obviously knew the victim just breaking down screaming the dead officer's name. It's gut wrenching.

So Google at your own risk... it's very disturbing.

These times we are in are especially hard. We have police who've been gunned down recently by snipers. I would imagine the police are especially jumpy these days which means more now than ever word has to get out that you do not move a muscle! If one feels their civil rights are being violated, for goodness sake deal with it AFTERWARDS! When one is still alive! I'm a middle aged white woman living in a low crime area, and last time I got a speeding ticket, I didn't DARE do ANYTHING to make the cop nervous! They NEVER know what they're dealing with, they CANNOT READ MINDS and they don't have instant access to your personal references!

Old 09-22-2016, 07:04 PM

2,170 posts, read 3,307,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swake View Post
No, I don't dig. Cops do not have the right to kill someone for not following orders. He did nothing threatening.
Yeah they do. Those not following are usually up to no good and could pose a threat to Police. Best to neutralize the threat before gets completely unleashed.

Old 09-23-2016, 09:36 AM

1,812 posts, read 2,224,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
Yeah they do. Those not following are usually up to no good and could pose a threat to Police. Best to neutralize the threat before gets completely unleashed.

It seems the DA agrees with me.

Old 10-03-2016, 02:49 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,581,661 times
Quote:

Please tell me are you on something that you aren't suppose to legally be allowed to take ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa