Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 10:54 PM

840 posts, read 3,466,529 times

Advertisements

Some are for your birthday...Many you can use now! Some you need to sign up for and some you don't. Always check before you go

Abuelos - All Tulsa, OK locations Dessert Nachos on your birthday. Also receive coupons for birthday and anniversary when you sign up for the birthday club online. Welcome to Abuelo's Careers Page

Arizona Mexican Grill - 6605 S Lewis Ave FREE dessert on your birthday.
  • Buy one/Get One Coupons-AT&T Yellow Pages coupons (Page 55 of the 2007-2008 book Expires 12/31/08 ) (Page 43 of the 2008-2009 book will expire in Dec 2009)
Belfonte Birthday Club
Blue Bell Country Club Members of the Blue Bell Country Club will receive a gift certificate for a free half gallon of Blue Bell Ice Cream during the month of their birthday. .: Blue Bell Creamery :. (http://www.bluebell.com/Registration.aspx - broken link)
Capt. D's, if you join the "D's Club", you get a FREE fish and fries coupon for signing up (2 days after signing) and a FREE DINNER on your birthday (no purchase necessary). Owasso and in Tulsa at 7481 East Admiral Place Captain D's - Your Seafood Kitchen
FREE sundae on your birthday.
Chuck E. Cheese

Coldstone Creamery Ice Cream sign up to get a creation for your birthday
Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Club
Copelands - All Tulsa, OK locations FREE sundae on your birthday.
DQ Central
Fuddruckers - All Tulsa, OK locations FREE dessert on your birthday. Fudd's Club
IHOP - Senior citizens, buy one meal and drink get one meal and drink for FREE. Everyday 3:00pm - 6:00pm

Incredible Pizza -ALL who are 55 and older get a buffet and drink for $4.99 ALL Day Every Day!

Indigo Joes Sports Pub and Restaurant - 104th and Memorial
Tuesdays- Buy one Burger, get one FREE 11am - 4pm
Johnny Carino's Italian Restaurant - All Tulsa, OK locations FREE Sundae on your birthday. 41st and Sheridan and 97th and Riverside Carino's Italian (Also get a $5 cash card for every $25 you spend in gift cards!
KFC (Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, coleslaw & biscuit - $2.49. Mondays )

Krispy Kreme http://krispykreme.qm4.net/members/UpdateProfile.aspx?Action=Subscribe (broken link)
Become a Friends of Krispy Kreme member, and get free doughnuts on your birthday.

Marie Callenders - All Tulsa, OK locations sign up for FREE slice of pie on your birthday. Marie Callender's - Newsletter - Sign Up

McNellie's Public house $3 Burgers 5pm-10pm

Melting Pot - OKC and Tulsa Locations
  • As a member of the Club, you’ll receive a free Chocolate Fondue for two when you sign up! Join Club Fondue
  • $10.00 off Sunday - Thursday
Club Fondue
Moe's Southwest Edmond and OKC Moe's Southwest Grill Locations
free birthday burrito

Join the eclub User account | Monterey's

On the Border - All Tulsa, OK locations FREE sopapilla on your birthday. Get a free appetizer on your birthday when you join On the Border’s Club Cantina. When you initially join you will get an instant coupon for a free bowl of queso or empanadas.
On The Border Mexican Food Restaurant Grill Margaritas (http://clubcantina.ontheborder.com/clients/ontheborder/survey.htm - broken link)

PF Changs China Bistro - All locations FREE dessert on your birthday.
P.F. Chang's China Bistro
Red Lobster - All Locations Join the Fresh Catch Club, and receive a surprise gift on your birthday (rumor has it that it's a free appetizer coupon).Join The Club - Red Lobster - Rewards, Birthday Gifts, and Prizes
Rib Crib - All Tulsa, OK locations
FREE dessert for your birthday.
FREE birthday sundae. Also, sign up for their birthday club online and receive a special gift on your birthday. So Connected - Special Email Offers - Ruby Tuesday
Sonic Birthday Club for Kids Your child will receive a coupon for a free Wacky Pack Kids' Meal on his birthday and a $1.99 Wacky Pack Kids' Meal on his half birthday. Wacky Pack Kids' Birthday Club (http://wackypack.kidsbirthdayclub.com/index.cfm - broken link)
1/2 Price Sonic Burger. 5pm to Close every Tuesday
1/2 price drinks and slushes 2pm-4pm
Taco Bell - Get a free combo meal of your choice on your birthday at Taco Bell. tacobell.com

TGI Fridays - All Tulsa, OK locations T.G.I. Friday's® Worldwide (http://echo.bluehornet.com/clients/tgifriday/survey.htm - broken link)
FREE balloons and a coupon for $5 off your next meal on your birthday. Receive a coupon for a free appetizer to use on your birthday when you sign up for Friday’s E-Club. You also get a coupon for a free appetizer just for signing up!

If you are going to Vegas sign up for this locations

Children's Place Birthday Club https://www.childrensplace.com/webap...zG6Z1%2B1WSoTG

DSW New York & Company (http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/company/rewardsclub.jsp - broken link)
Come in for a FREE Hollywood Film Library® rental on your birthday! Free birthday rentals extend to everyone else on your membership account too. Just ask a Customer Service Representative if all members' birth dates (including yours!) are in our computer. (1931 S Yale Tulsa, OK)
http://www.hollywoodvideo.com/specials/default.aspx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2008, 07:58 AM

779 posts, read 2,246,508 times
Too bad Subway Restaurants do not have any kind of birthday special for their guests because I would have been the first on that list. I live on Subway, lol. The 5 dollar foot long is great.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:58 AM

840 posts, read 3,466,529 times
Default Updated list

(Sorry, I couldn't just correct the above list to show what all had been added.)
You might want to use this one as it is updated frequently.

Tulsa Restaurant Discounts and Deals (UPDATED!)

Tulsa Businesses offering Discounts or Freebies for our birthday

Kids Birthday Discounts or Freebies

Old 01-27-2009, 10:10 AM

2,557 posts, read 5,859,309 times
I'm having a birthday! Not today though. I have to wait until the Spring thaw! Thanks for posting. I love Subway too! Hey, I still have 1/2 of one on those in my frig! Guess what I'm having for lunch!!

Old 01-27-2009, 11:03 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,911,752 times
Subway is one of my favorite places. I wish they had a drive through because sometimes I just want to get up and do a "drive by" when I sleep late.

Old 02-07-2009, 07:32 PM

67 posts, read 219,809 times
Wow this is an awesome list. I mainly wanted to chime in and say I, too, am a big fan of Subway! I almost always choose honey oat bread, roast beef, lettuce and mayo... and make that toasted. Yum. Hungry just thinking about it. You know, I think this list should ALMOST be stickied. I am not sure how relevant it is, but it can be helpful or at least interesting. On your birthday you can stop by a variety of places and get some nice deals. Sonic is another one of those places I love to go to. Glad they seem to have them in Tulsa as well. Anyone know how prevalent Sonic is around Tulsa? They were seemingly non-existent when I went up to Ohio--especially in the Cleveland area.

Old 02-08-2009, 08:58 AM

7,525 posts, read 16,977,654 times
If you like Sonic, you will love Braums.......both are Oklahoma companies that have a national presence.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:49 AM

67 posts, read 219,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
If you like Sonic, you will love Braums.......both are Oklahoma companies that have a national presence.
Excellent to hear that. I wasn't aware that Sonic was an Oklahoma-based company, but since now I know this, I can rest assured that Sonics are sprinkled all over the place. I've never heard of Braums, unfortunately, but when I get to Tulsa I will most definitely check them out at your recommendation.

Old 02-08-2009, 11:31 PM

687 posts, read 2,349,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Braum's? Not so much. Sonic for sure, but Braums is really limited to the 5 state region of Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Texas and Missouri. And really there are more Braum's stores in Oklahoma per square mile than anywhere else. Texas has a lot, but none south of Corsicana (I know, I lived in Houston long enough to miss Braum's). Kansas is limiited to the central and south central to southeast part of the state, Missouri the southwest and northwest Arkansas.

I'd love to see them go national, but if that means sacrificing their 'homeyness', I'd say no. They sell limited groceries as well, and tout that their milk, from cows on farms they own, uses no BGH (bovine growth hormone). It's tastes different, but better. And their milk is actually cheaper than buying it at Wal-mart.

And their ice cream. Yum. I usually make at least one trip a week to Braums just for ice cream/milk. Good stuff.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:12 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,911,752 times
Yep, Braums and Sonic; two of my favs as well. I don't see too many Braums in the DFW area. There are Sonics everywhere though. I love their Supersonic Breakfast Burrito with jalapeno peppers, and their burgers, and their onion rings, and their banana splits, and....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa