Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2009, 10:57 PM

1 posts, read 6,169 times

Advertisements

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a place to take a very pretty girl on a date , and haven't found anything in Tulsa yet that is what I'm looking for.

Is there anywhere in Tulsa that offers:

1. Either fine or semi-fine dining, with
2. Live romantic slow-dancing music, and
3. An atmosphere conducive for people to slow dance and fall in love?

Must NOT be a smoky bar.

I've looked everywhere and haven't found it... wondering if I'm just way out of the loop or if it doesn't exist in Tulsa.

Thanks you soooo much for your help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2009, 01:22 PM

620 posts, read 1,751,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulsaCruiser View Post
I am looking for a place to take a very pretty girl on a date , and haven't found anything in Tulsa yet that is what I'm looking for.
Am I the only one here wondering whether TulsaCruiser and Sarahsez are a couple? Cruiser is looking for a nice place to take her on a special date, while Sarah is looking for a good place to go park.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:35 PM

4,991 posts, read 5,282,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill236c View Post
Am I the only one here wondering whether TulsaCruiser and Sarahsez are a couple? Cruiser is looking for a nice place to take her on a special date, while Sarah is looking for a good place to go park.
Sorry to disappoint. TulsaCruiser's lady and I are not the same.

Old 10-16-2009, 09:23 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,573,369 times
Default 4 Stars Hotels And Tulsa Area Resorts................

Quote:
Originally Posted by TulsaCruiser View Post
Hello Everyone,

Is there anywhere in Tulsa that offers:

1. Either fine or semi-fine dining, with
2. Live romantic slow-dancing music, and
3. An atmosphere conducive for people to slow dance and fall in love?

Must NOT be a smoky bar.

I've looked everywhere and haven't found it... wondering if I'm just way out of the loop or if it doesn't exist in Tulsa.

Thanks you soooo much for your help.
Try the entertainment rooms of 4 star hotels and local Tulsa area
resorts........tell me what you found , and if you need any more help......

Old 11-12-2010, 06:54 PM

1 posts, read 5,372 times
I don't know if you found anything last year or not, but we find the Green Onion wonderful. It's like a Frank Sinatra wonderful! It has excellent food and a dance floor with a pianist that sings while you dance. I love going there because you can dress to the 9 if you want, or not! But do not go in tacky clothes, please! I do hope you found something before now, but even if you did (and I'd love to know what) you can still try this, right?

Old 11-14-2010, 05:39 PM

2,825 posts, read 7,542,392 times
I have been to the Green Onion and was definitely underwhelmed with both the quality of the food and the quality of the service.

Old 11-15-2010, 06:42 PM

304 posts, read 888,391 times
Agreement on the Green Onion, definitly not on the list and hasn't been for many years (though I hear brunch is good).

I'd suggest you look at: Calendar
Then go to a nice dinner where you'd like, then go to the dance. I understand they have bands and all levels of dancer.

Unfortunately, I don't think Tulsa has the two in combination. Unless you want to go to Dave and Busters for dinner than do one of those 'dance time video games!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
View detailed profiles of: