Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2008, 04:21 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,909,519 times

Advertisements

And thank YOU for sharing! Those are beautiful pictures. It appears you are also getting quite creative with the camera. These are magazine quality pictures.

I encourage you all to visit dsfeffries photo page if you like great photography.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2008, 07:14 AM

304 posts, read 888,391 times
Default Lake Keystone Sunset

How about a July Lake Keystone sunset from our back yard?

Click to enlarge!
Attached Thumbnails
Various Tulsa Area Photos-keystonesunset.jpg  

Old 07-20-2008, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogLover99 View Post

Click to enlarge!

I'm officially envious. That's beautiful.

Old 07-20-2008, 07:33 AM

Default Lake Keystone Eagle

Synopsis - Jealous? I know! Every day I wake up in this home, I have to pinch myself!

When we decided to say in Tulsa, we bought this stunning home that had fallen on hard times.

Two years of rennovation later, we've got a beautiful home, 4,895 sq ft, on 1.5 acres of dockable lakefront.

And my husband gets transferred to Philadelphia!

I think we're the only people enjoying a slow housing market!

I wonder if bald eagles in our back yard might turn you a little greener? As we were headed to work this spring, we saw a turkey sitting in a tree. Looked a little closer and it was a bald eagle! With company! They worked the coastline for about an hour. We were late to the office that day!

The way the house sits, we're up on a bluff that's about flight-level for the birds along the coastline. All winter we get bald eagle fly bys! And never a camera around when you need one!
Attached Thumbnails
Various Tulsa Area Photos-backyardeagle-14-.jpg  

Old 07-20-2008, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Synopsis - Jealous? I know! Every day I wake up in this home, I have to pinch myself!

When we decided to say in Tulsa, we bought this stunning home that had fallen on hard times.

Two years of rennovation later, we've got a beautiful home, 4,895 sq ft, on 1.5 acres of dockable lakefront.

And my husband gets transferred to Philadelphia!

I think we're the only people enjoying a slow housing market!

I wonder if bald eagles in our back yard might turn you a little greener? As we were headed to work this spring, we saw a turkey sitting in a tree. Looked a little closer and it was a bald eagle! With company! They worked the coastline for about an hour. We were late to the office that day!

The way the house sits, we're up on a bluff that's about flight-level for the birds along the coastline. All winter we get bald eagle fly bys! And never a camera around when you need one!

Awesome! I always heard that Bald Eagles spend the Winter at Keystone. Beautiful pic!

Old 07-28-2008, 07:07 PM

Default Out on Lake Keystone

Were out looking for two runaway swans from the neighborhood (a whole other story!).

This was just west of Prue on the north side of the lake - WOW, it was gorgeous!
Attached Thumbnails
Various Tulsa Area Photos-lakekeyston.jpg  

Old 08-10-2008, 03:52 PM

8,039 posts, read 4,512,606 times
I am fairly new to this site and was thumbing through these posts when I came across these pictures. I must say they make me proud. They are beautiful pictures. Especially the one of downtown back in the day, brings back many memories.

Old 08-13-2008, 09:22 AM

8,039 posts, read 4,512,606 times
Quote:

Click to enlarge!
Wow just too pretty and peaceful. You are so fortunate

Old 08-14-2008, 07:45 AM

8,223 posts, read 13,338,852 times
Default Impressive

Whoa.. I am stunned and pleasantly surprised. I had no idea that Tulsa presented such a solid urban core and cityscape. I am looking forward to visiting the City at the end of October.

Old 08-14-2008, 05:35 PM

Are you from the Houston area Woodlands? Welcome to the Oklahoma forums! The end of October would be a good time to visit, but if you could arrive in the middle of October you would be able to enjoy Oktoberfest; it's one of THE BEST Oktoberfests in the USA and I dare say in the world.

Here are the dates:

Thursday, October 16: 5:00 pm – 11:00pm
Friday, October 17: 11:00 am – 11:30 pm
Saturday, October 18: 10:00 am – 11:30 pm
Sunday, October 19: 12:00 noon – 6:00 pm

Below is the website:

http://www.tulsaoktoberfest.org/

Tulsa's Oktoberfest has been consistently ranked in the top ten Oktoberfests in the entire country (if not even the world). In fact, it was ranked number 2.

Quote from article: "It's a surprising spot for Oktoberfest, but there are few cities that host a better German festival than Tulsa. In fact, Bon Appetit magazine calls it one of the top German food festivals in the U.S. and USA Today included the city in its list of Top 10 places in the world to celebrate Oktoberfest."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Tulsa