Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 08:56 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,253,749 times

Advertisements

she was already part of the show before the crashing. They were already filming when that happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2010, 07:15 PM

4,537 posts, read 9,207,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
Those two should be locked up, as far as I am concerned. If you trespass at a White House party you should be arrested.
That's the least of it. They hold "charity" events which end up with all the proceeds going to themselves. They stiff their suppliers and contractors and file lawsuits against them when the suppliers try to collect. They lie and lie, such as the woman claiming to have been an NFL football team cheerleader which never happened. They are universally loathed here in DC and the Bravo "show", that steamin' pile of excrement is not well received here at all.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:46 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,361,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet walker View Post
I can assure you as a DC resident, that this show and its collection of wannabes, especially the lying, fraud, media wh*re, is not being well received here. This "show" is being greeted with universal disgust.
I'm happy to hear that. I wonder how many of these Real Housewife shows there have to be before they jump the shark.

I used to like Bravo, but lately I rarely watch it. I watched one episode of the Orange County show, one of New York versions, and one of that show where the rude woman fixes rich men up on dates. That was enough for me. I find out way more than I would ever want to know about the contestants (and those Jersey Shore do-nothings, too) without ever watching. It's like the OJ trial -- as one columnist speculated, "It comes in through the fillings in your teeth."

I don't even like Top Chef anymore. The contestants are so rude and back-stabbing. Why do we Americans reward cheating and celebrate bad manners? It's sad.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:51 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,361,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamaboy208 View Post
Ok people .... the Salahis were already apart of the cast of dc long before they crashed the white house so i wish people would stop saying thats how they became part of the cast
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
she was already part of the show before the crashing. They were already filming when that happened.
What difference does that make? In fact, I think it's worse. If Bravo participated in anyway with that White House crashing they should be fined by the FCC.

Apparently, both Salahis were well-known in the DC metro area as a couple that were not to be trusted, abused professional relationships, and failed to pay their debts. So why would anyone think it's OK to reward that with a TV appearance? It's appalling.

Old 08-06-2010, 10:59 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,253,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
They awarded that White House party crasher a spot on their upcoming DC Housewives series. I'll just post the link here before I start a rant on what I really think of this wench and her mate...

Gate crasher to appear on 'Real Housewives of DC' - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100615/ap_en_ot/us_tv_bravo_gate_crashers - broken link)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukesgrrl View Post
What difference does that make? In fact, I think it's worse. If Bravo participated in anyway with that White House crashing they should be fined by the FCC.

Apparently, both Salahis were well-known in the DC metro area as a couple that were not to be trusted, abused professional relationships, and failed to pay their debts. So why would anyone think it's OK to reward that with a TV appearance? It's appalling.
I was simply pointing out that she couldn't be "rewarded with a spot on the show" because she crashed the WH if she already had a spot on the show before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV