Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2008, 03:42 AM

29,391 posts, read 55,591,550 times

Advertisements

It's all about the arms.

Next time you catch Holly Hunter as Detective Grace Hanadarko in TNT's Saving Grace, note the limbs she uses to deck men twice her size: strong, sinewy. In a word, ripped.

Holly Hunter rolls up her sleeves for 'Grace' - USATODAY.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2008, 08:18 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
It's all about the arms.

Next time you catch Holly Hunter as Detective Grace Hanadarko in TNT's Saving Grace, note the limbs she uses to deck men twice her size: strong, sinewy. In a word, ripped.

Holly Hunter rolls up her sleeves for 'Grace' - USATODAY.com
I noticed her arms last night! Totally ripped!

Old 06-21-2010, 11:55 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,437,735 times
Default Saving Grace

What a series........

For those who watched, questioned, wondered and/ or learned, you'll understand why this song was chosen for the finale tonight..

The Calling with "Wherever You Will Go"

YouTube - The Calling - Wherever You Will Go

Thank you Nancy Miller for this series.

MSR

Old 06-22-2010, 12:51 AM

13,809 posts, read 26,556,553 times
Although I liked the series in its first two seasons I found the finale kind of weird and confusing. Was she ever in Mexico? Did Neely die in Mexico or New Orleans? Who was the woman she gave the bracelet to in Mexico and why did she give it? Why was her regular clothes in the wall near Neely's dead body? If bullets don't kill the "evil" Flanders why did an explosion kill him? Why did Flanders save Neely all those years ago? Or did he save Neely? Is Earl's mission in part about being with people doomed to die violently or unnaturally? (Leon, Neely, the rapist priest, Grace)

To be honest I don't think it was as good after Leon Cooley died, but I hope that won't rile anyone. It had some great moments and I like some of the music, but I was hoping Grace would have more time living as a less self-destructive personality. (I think you can still be sassy, tough, and even sexy with less destructive habits than she maintained)

Old 06-22-2010, 09:16 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,647,326 times
I was crying my eyes out at the end of the episode last night. I have watched this show from the beginning and I just didn't expect it to end the way it did. I would have liked more explanations, but I liked it for a series ender.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV