Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2010, 08:53 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,135,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post

She may not have the personality some folks like but as far as survival skills that woman rocks.

Yes, but perhaps it is because she is from a place with no running water and no indoor plumbing. She is awfully familiar with that sort of crap.

Maybe it is not too hard to transition from hillbilly to jungle bunny. When I said tough old bird I also meant her skin. Don't wear a 2 piece bathing suit when you are that old, even if you are thin, you are also withered and kinda icky, that goes for men in speedos. UGH.

Old 11-27-2010, 09:10 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,216,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
And survivor isn't a fire starting survivalist skill show although I tend to like and respect those types of players myself.
When the first season came on it was touted as taking folks out of modern civilization into the "wilds" to survive. It talked about how you would have to have survival skills to eat and face the elements of the weather with little to no shelter until you constructed one. Also you'd have to play a social game in order for your tribemates to keep you in the game.

I'm cool we disagree with her personality because I didn't like Russell's. But he was the best to strategize, finding idols and sway others to follow him. He just couldn't cash in his ticket at the end of it because his social skills sucked.

Even though I want Jane to win I don't see her going all the way because to many of them know if she is in the final she'll get the vote.

Old 11-27-2010, 09:24 PM

4,883 posts, read 5,027,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
Yes, but perhaps it is because she is from a place with no running water and no indoor plumbing. She is awfully familiar with that sort of crap.

Maybe it is not too hard to transition from hillbilly to jungle bunny. When I said tough old bird I also meant her skin. Don't wear a 2 piece bathing suit when you are that old, even if you are thin, you are also withered and kinda icky, that goes for men in speedos. UGH.
Just, How not smart are you?

Old 11-27-2010, 10:23 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,241,649 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post

I'ma guessing not much, Creek. Jane ain't frum them thar hills much. She lives on a multi acred dog kennel/training site that she owns. I'ma betting she already has a perddy penny or two.

Old 11-27-2010, 10:57 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,821,663 times
Quote:

kinda harsh--much!
She looks just fine in her 2 piece.

Old 11-27-2010, 11:53 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,501,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
kinda harsh--much!
She looks just fine in her 2 piece.

I think so too. They aren't there to make a fashion statement. They are wearing what's comfortable for them. She can probably move better in a two-piece than a onesy.

I think it's great that a person with such good survival skills is doing so well.

Old 11-28-2010, 12:27 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,821,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I think so too. They aren't there to make a fashion statement. They are wearing what's comfortable for them. She can probably move better in a two-piece than a onesy.

I think it's great that a person with such good survival skills is doing so well.
agree and she's doing it better than the young thangs who are wearing their own 2 piece.

Old 11-28-2010, 08:10 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,243,147 times
I can't stand her but at 2 years older than me - well lets just say I'd trade bodies!

I rue the transition from the emphasis on survival to social skills game. Didn't last long did it? As soon as old Richard Hatch dreamed up alliances it all became social strategy, not follow the best survivor.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Twas a joke twitchy, relax a bit. She made the comments about bonding with Chase and how they are both from NC. What else do they have in common besides Duke. The bikini comment stands. You cannot get away with that look at that age, man or woman.

Old 11-28-2010, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
agree and she's doing it better than the young thangs who are wearing their own 2 piece.

She is surviving and WINNING better than every woman out there, but not looking better. Perhaps it is functional, but the leather look of Robert Redford and sun damage is not cool. She should be worried about skin cancer at this age, it KILLS people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV