Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 01:23 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,461,434 times

Advertisements

As anyone else tuned into the latest season? This show is like Hoarders to me: I want to look away from the train wreck, but I just can't.

Jason Davis is certainly a strange character - and man, does he know how to lash out. There's a vunerbility to him that is overshadowed by his need to inflict pain on himself and those around him. It would seem he has never fully recovered from the loss of his grandfather.

Janice Dickinson - Wow. This woman is a walking pot stirrer and a total manipulator. She has met her match with Jason who is just NOT going to back down to her.

Jeremy London - I didn't really know this guy but hearing that story about his kidnapping and being forced to do drugs was just odd. OK if I'm skeptical about the tale - but his Mom and brother?!

Leif Garret - This is a guy you just wish would get his Mickey Rourke moment. I'd really like to see him embrace the process and get himself cleaned up - but he is pretty hard-core.

Frankie Lons - I had no idea who Keyshia was, but listening to Frankie's story and all her arrests ... Man, what a tough life. Her daughter must be a very strong woman to have come out of that background and made such a success of herself.

Rachel Uchitel - No idea who she was and not too interested in finding out. She seems to be the eye-candy on this season.

Jason Wahler - Nice kid, but seems a bit too tame to be among the others. Again, I don't know his story, but what little I do, it seems fame came young which allowed access to multiple hot nightspots where he got use to the finest top shelf stash.

Eric Roberts - Yikes. There is something about him that makes me tense. Like you're waiting for a storm to hit. I'll be interested to see how this plays out.

Anyhoo, that's my take on it thus far. I was interested to know if anyone else was watching and what their thoughts were.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2010, 02:35 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,348 times
I saw Jason Davis when he was on Millionaire Matchmaker. He is just a strange guy. He makes Paris Hilton look fairly normal among kids born into wealth. He keeps hammering on Janice D for plastic surgery. He lost a lot of weight by having stomach band surgery.

Old 12-05-2010, 04:10 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Rachel Uchitel was one of Tiger Wood's mistresses

Old 12-05-2010, 06:08 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,800,032 times
Jeremy London is sticking to his story. Yeah.

Old 12-05-2010, 06:12 PM

1,568 posts, read 3,227,171 times
Washed up has-beens looking to cash in on their bad decisions. Sorry...but this kind of show just makes me bored. Yet, it's popular and folks love it.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:00 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,461,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I saw Jason Davis when he was on Millionaire Matchmaker. He is just a strange guy. He makes Paris Hilton look fairly normal among kids born into wealth. He keeps hammering on Janice D for plastic surgery. He lost a lot of weight by having stomach band surgery.
Ah ... that explains how he lost so much. I thought it was the drugs that did it to him. The shaking leg whenever the doctor is around must be a put on though. It never seems to shake any other time (while sitting on the lounger, while tormenting Janice!). She absolutely started that scene at the pool. I don't know how much he heard of what she was saying to Rachel (did NOT know she was one of Tiger's harem Pippy!), but I give the kid props for striking back. He may not be as smart as Janice at playing the innocent victim, but he is certainly not going to allow himself to be one of HER victims.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:13 PM

I thought Jason had had a stroke due to his drug use-but I'm not for sure bout that. He's a jackazz tho and he caused as much chaos as Janice did by running his mouth first. They both need to be put in time outs.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:26 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I thought Jason had had a stroke due to his drug use-but I'm not for sure bout that. He's a jackazz tho and he caused as much chaos as Janice did by running his mouth first. They both need to be put in time outs.
No - I just think he's a big old a-hole He was a major one on "Millionaire Matchmaker" too.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
No - I just think he's a big old a-hole He was a major one on "Millionaire Matchmaker" too.
yes he is and was. He's so nasty and I felt bad for the girl who went on the date with him. What was Patti thinking????
He is just ewwwwwwwwww.......

Old 12-06-2010, 04:35 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
yes he is and was. He's so nasty and I felt bad for the girl who went on the date with him. What was Patti thinking????
He is just ewwwwwwwwww.......
I just hope that his "personality" is because he is still on something. I would hate to think that someone like him exists without being on something. He and Janice will make for entertaining and trashy television. They are both at blame and trigger each other to no end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV