U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 08:18 PM

2,186 posts, read 7,615,886 times

Advertisements

Anyone else watch the first episode? I saw the preview last night and it looked really good. It was pretty good this time around. Not the best team to start off with but it looks like it should be fairly interesting.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2011, 08:20 PM

2 posts, read 1,859 times
I saw it after read your post. en~~ funny!

Old 08-03-2011, 07:17 AM

30 posts, read 57,087 times
I had high hopes for it, being from the producers of The Amazing Race. But not much really happened. The hiding spot wasn't very imaginative, the detective work and interrogations were ho-hum, and the brothers weren't interesting enough to root for. It seemed a bad choice of episodes to use for the premiere. Next week's looks better.

Old 08-03-2011, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadowrue View Post
I had high hopes for it, being from the producers of The Amazing Race. But not much really happened. The hiding spot wasn't very imaginative, the detective work and interrogations were ho-hum, and the brothers weren't interesting enough to root for. It seemed a bad choice of episodes to use for the premiere. Next week's looks better.
The brothers were so disappointing. I couldn't imagine the brother losing it and giving things away. He did know that this wasn't real right? Yes, their hiding spot was crazy. Why not have one drive the car around and then meet at another point after the other hid that case? If only one brother knew where the case was, preferably the one that didn't break down they would have won! I do hope that next weeks episode is much better and has a much smarter pair.

Old 08-05-2011, 05:45 PM

30 posts, read 57,087 times
They probably both have to know where the case is hidden.

He sure embarrassed himself by cracking so easily. He sure isn't reality show material.

Old 08-17-2011, 06:26 AM

Alright, I am officially bored with this show now. The girls they had on last night were just annoying. I can see why some believe that this show is very slow paced. I definitely got that vibe last night.

Old 08-17-2011, 11:23 AM

5,244 posts, read 4,543,584 times
I only caught a few minutes of this show last week...so do they know how much is in the case before signing up and how much is it anyway?

Old 08-17-2011, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewego View Post
I only caught a few minutes of this show last week...so do they know how much is in the case before signing up and how much is it anyway?
Yes, they do. That is part of the motivation. For both sides. But, they apparently have to talk to the investigators and they can't just stay silent. It is a great concept but a little on the slow side. Plus, the teams they have picked so far really bring the show down. It would be more interesting if it resembled the amazing race or something like that.

Old 08-17-2011, 03:27 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,061,407 times
I forgot it came on last night.

The hispanic couple from last week were the best so far. They had a plan and stuck to it.

Old 08-18-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKCorey View Post
I forgot it came on last night.

The hispanic couple from last week were the best so far. They had a plan and stuck to it.
Yeah...it was a pretty good plan. I think the key is that you both have to be in on it. The moment one person makes all the decisions problems happen and you lose. Plus, those two were overly confident. Confidence seems to play a big role on if you will win that money or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV