U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-26-2011, 11:14 AM
 
2,502 posts, read 3,487,003 times
Reputation: 1802

Advertisements

One of America's biggest attention whores is finally gonna be gone! Hallelujah! The Kardashians should be next!
Rate this post positively

 
Old 08-26-2011, 12:33 PM
 
Location: Lakewood OH
21,695 posts, read 26,836,263 times
Reputation: 35798
Well, I will just say I don't know her and she doesn't know me so I am not going to judge. I just hope it all turns out well for the kids.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-26-2011, 02:17 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn New York
17,516 posts, read 29,503,759 times
Reputation: 25540
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
seriously? Who goes and has that many children if they have a useless husband?? No pity from me except to the children who have her as their mom.

Tell me about.... Who does that???

Can you imagine?????

and another poster told me she isn't an idiot......

yeah, and I have a bridge to sell...
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-26-2011, 05:04 PM
 
Location: Lost in Space
348 posts, read 816,398 times
Reputation: 767
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Tell me about.... Who does that???

Can you imagine?????

and another poster told me she isn't an idiot......

yeah, and I have a bridge to sell...
I said she was not an idiot. She's self-absorbed, neurotic, probably has OCD or something like that, but IQ-wise I doubt she is stupid.

They didn't plan on having sextuplets. It's what they got after fertility treatments; it's not like she cranked one out after the other. Also, she probably didn't go into the marriage thinking Jon was "useless". And, like a lot of women, she probably saw some good in him --- enough so that she wanted to make the marriage work. This doesn't make her an idiot.

Last edited by Redsox1972; 08-26-2011 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: Spelling, of course
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-26-2011, 05:10 PM
 
4,526 posts, read 5,780,146 times
Reputation: 3983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsox1972 View Post
I said she was not an idiot. She's self-absorbed, neurotic, probably has OCD or something like that, but IQ-wise I doubt she is stupid.

They didn't plan on having sextuplets. It's what they got after fertility treatments; it's not like she cranked one out after the other. Also, she probably didn't go into the marriage thinking Jon was "useless". And, like a lot of women, she probably saw some good in him --- enough so that she wanted to make the marriage work. This doesn't make her an idiot.
wish i could rep you cause you make sense but the kate bashers do not tolerate sensible realistic comments well
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-26-2011, 05:15 PM
 
Location: Lakewood OH
21,695 posts, read 26,836,263 times
Reputation: 35798
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
wish i could rep you cause you make sense but the kate bashers do not tolerate sensible realistic comments well
Same here. I find it a bit unerving that people can have so much hatred in their hearts for someone who has done them no harm and based solely what they see and read in the media.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-26-2011, 05:17 PM
 
Location: southern born and southern bred
12,478 posts, read 16,917,441 times
Reputation: 19545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsox1972 View Post
I said she was not an idiot. She's self-absorbed, neurotic, probably has OCD or something like that, but IQ-wise I doubt she is stupid.

They didn't plan on having sextuplets. It's what they got after fertility treatments; it's not like she cranked one out after the other. Also, she probably didn't go into the marriage thinking Jon was "useless". And, like a lot of women, she probably saw some good in him --- enough so that she wanted to make the marriage work. This doesn't make her an idiot.
that's what happens when people take fertility treatments. They already had 2 kids--that should have been sufficient.
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
wish i could rep you cause you make sense but the kate bashers do not tolerate sensible realistic comments well
if you know this then why do you bother reading our posts? Just so you can make sarcastic remarks? Your adulation of her is freaky!
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-26-2011, 05:23 PM
 
Location: here
24,849 posts, read 34,295,562 times
Reputation: 32681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsox1972 View Post
I said she was not an idiot. She's self-absorbed, neurotic, probably has OCD or something like that, but IQ-wise I doubt she is stupid.

They didn't plan on having sextuplets. It's what they got after fertility treatments; it's not like she cranked one out after the other. Also, she probably didn't go into the marriage thinking Jon was "useless". And, like a lot of women, she probably saw some good in him --- enough so that she wanted to make the marriage work. This doesn't make her an idiot.
I don't think she's an idiot. I think they made a series of bad decisions.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-26-2011, 05:30 PM
 
Location: wannabeinkentucky
862 posts, read 1,573,401 times
Reputation: 1056
[quote=rkb0305;20592954] Kate made her bed. It is too bad the kids have to lay in it. I feel bad for them, not her. There are families all over the country with lots of kids, many without a second parent, and none of them ever had a reality show. I wonder if Kate will learn to go without her tanning, her manicures, her hair extensions, etc. When they made the choice to have 8 kids, neither Jon nor Kate ever knew they'd have a lucrative reality show. They were lucky to have had the opportunity to make all that money. I hope they/she realized it wasn't going to last forever, and planned their finances accordingly.

ETA - I only feel bad for the kids that they have been living the high life for as long as they can remember, and that may change; and that they have to compete with 7 sibs for attention from one parent at a time. Other than that, they live better than 99% of the country, so what's to pity?[/quote]

I agree with everything you said, especially the bolded.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-26-2011, 06:08 PM
 
Location: Not where I want to be
24,510 posts, read 22,782,679 times
Reputation: 24206
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
wish i could rep you cause you make sense but the kate bashers do not tolerate sensible realistic comments well
I did rep RedSox,aa, even though you know how I feel about Krate. He/she made good points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
that's what happens when people take fertility treatments. They already had 2 kids--that should have been sufficient.

if you know this then why do you bother reading our posts? Just so you can make sarcastic remarks? Your adulation of her is freaky!
LMAO, Pip! Seriously.

[quote=serate;20624597]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
Kate made her bed. It is too bad the kids have to lay in it. I feel bad for them, not her. There are families all over the country with lots of kids, many without a second parent, and none of them ever had a reality show. I wonder if Kate will learn to go without her tanning, her manicures, her hair extensions, etc. When they made the choice to have 8 kids, neither Jon nor Kate ever knew they'd have a lucrative reality show. They were lucky to have had the opportunity to make all that money. I hope they/she realized it wasn't going to last forever, and planned their finances accordingly.

ETA - I only feel bad for the kids that they have been living the high life for as long as they can remember, and that may change; and that they have to compete with 7 sibs for attention from one parent at a time. Other than that, they live better than 99% of the country, so what's to pity?[/quote]

I agree with everything you said, especially the bolded.

I also agree.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:10 PM.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top