U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 06:13 PM

348 posts, read 813,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
that's what happens when people take fertility treatments. They already had 2 kids--that should have been sufficient.

if you know this then why do you bother reading our posts? Just so you can make sarcastic remarks? Your adulation of her is freaky!

Wow. Are you imposing a two-kid limit on people? Your comment is "freaky".

Auntie's comments were mild on the sarcas-o-meter, so, no need to get one's knickers in a twist.
Rate this post positively

Old 08-26-2011, 06:21 PM

12,478 posts, read 16,816,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsox1972 View Post
Wow. Are you imposing a two-kid limit on people? Your comment is "freaky".

Auntie's comments were mild on the sarcas-o-meter, so, no need to get one's knickers in a twist.
If someone can't afford more children or any children for that matter without pimping them out for entertainment value on a tv show then they shouldn't have children. The Goslins had 2 children and I can't help but question their motives for seeking out fertility treatments since after having done so they secured a tv show.

A_____ has a history of freaking out on any negative statement about Kate. She knows it to be true. I can't count the number of threads that have been closed due to the heated debates that ensue whenever Kate is the topic.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:28 PM

24,510 posts, read 22,633,984 times
Quote:
If someone can't afford more children or any children for that matter without pimping them out for entertainment value on a tv show then they shouldn't have children. The Goslins had 2 children and I can't help but question their motives for seeking out fertility treatments since after having done so they secured a tv show.

A_____ has a history of freaking out on any negative statement about Kate. She knows it to be true. I can't count the number of threads that have been closed due to the heated debates that ensue whenever Kate is the topic.
Totally true, Pip. I've been waiting for this one to kick the bucket beacause aa can't stop with her personal attacks on people who can't stand The Krate and we return fire with fire. End of thread.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:38 PM

24,849 posts, read 34,097,043 times
Quote:

please give me a break. They didn't know they were going to get a show. They didn't do it on purpose. But it was a choice, and a bad one IMO.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:41 PM

348 posts, read 813,031 times
Quote:

Granted, when Kate talks, it's like nails running down the chalkboard for me. However, I find it far-fetched to suggest that they might have tried to have multiples just to land a show.

I am unaware of the history with "AA". If you feel she's a one trick pony on this subject, why not just ignore her, so that your reactions don't become as equally predictable?

Old 08-26-2011, 08:22 PM

17,367 posts, read 29,277,649 times
Quote:

I guess they felt two wasn't enough.

I am guilty of not liking her. But I just don't. I did not like her on DWTS, and I did not like on on Sarah Plains Alaska, I thought she had a crappy personality and she isn't someone I would want to spend even a minute with.

Now Sarah Palin, while I don't want her as our President, she seems like fun, and a nice person, and yeah, I would like to go on a tour of Alaska with her....

Old 08-26-2011, 08:55 PM

24,849 posts, read 34,097,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I guess they felt two wasn't enough.

I am guilty of not liking her. But I just don't. I did not like her on DWTS, and I did not like on on Sarah Plains Alaska, I thought she had a crappy personality and she isn't someone I would want to spend even a minute with.

Now Sarah Palin, while I don't want her as our President, she seems like fun, and a nice person, and yeah, I would like to go on a tour of Alaska with her....
What is funny is I can't stand Sarah Palin, but compared to Kate on that episode, Sarah was downright likable. I'd most likely get along with her much better than I would Kate, and I really have zero desire to be friends with SP. I mean none. It takes a real biatch to make SP look good to me!

Old 08-26-2011, 08:55 PM

4,526 posts, read 5,749,460 times
Quote:
that's what happens when people take fertility treatments. They already had 2 kids--that should have been sufficient.

if you know this then why do you bother reading our posts? Just so you can make sarcastic remarks? Your adulation of her is freaky!
and your remarks are not sarcastic towards anyone that shows compassion towards kate?

what's that about the pot and the kettle????

how do you know if i'm not a relative?been accused of worse by kate bashers

Old 08-26-2011, 09:00 PM

4,526 posts, read 5,749,460 times
Quote:

threads have been closed cause of nasty comments--most of them made towards me cause i expressed compassion towards the families problems at various times infuriating the bashers---i will always support moms and kids and i have posted on all kate threads

Old 08-26-2011, 09:54 PM

24,510 posts, read 22,633,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsox1972 View Post
Granted, when Kate talks, it's like nails running down the chalkboard for me. However, I find it far-fetched to suggest that they might have tried to have multiples just to land a show.

I am unaware of the history with "AA". If you feel she's a one trick pony on this subject, why not just ignore her, so that your reactions don't become as equally predictable?

Can you hear my muffled sounds?? I'm trying, I'm trying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV